Vidor vs. WOS scrimmage....

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1247912" timestamp="1345506842"]
::) ::) ::)

What has the world come to? Predicting scrimmages?

[size=18pt][b]
NO ONE WINS OR LOSES SCRIMMAGES!!!!!!![/b][/size]
[/quote]
Says the person who posted a thread about the WOS Nederland [size=14pt][b]SCRIMMAGE[/b][/size].

Did i ever say anything about winning or losing? No i did not. Don't get your panties in a wad AAW.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1247926" timestamp="1345511256"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=101826.msg1247912#msg1247912 date=1345506842]

[size=18pt][b]
[/quote]
Says the person who posted a thread about the WOS Nederland [size=14pt][b]SCRIMMAGE[/b][/size].

Did i ever say anything about winning or losing? No i did not. Don't get your panties in a wad AAW.
[/quote]

Actually, it wasn't him.  It was me.  I posted a thread for EVERY scrimmage that was conducted this weekend so that posters could comment on what they liked and didn't like about their team's performance and I will do the same this weekend.  You did notice that in contrast to the game threads that I have during season, I did not amend the threads to reflect a score.  That is because no one wins scrimmages.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1247929" timestamp="1345511513"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=101826.msg1247926#msg1247926 date=1345511256]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=101826.msg1247912#msg1247912 date=1345506842]

[size=18pt][b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually, it wasn't him.  It was me.  I posted a thread for EVERY scrimmage that was conducted this weekend so that posters could comment on what they liked and didn't like about their team's performance and I will do the same this weekend.  You did notice that in contrast to the game threads that I have during season, I did not amend the threads to reflect a score.  That is because no one wins scrimmages.
[/quote]
I'm not trying to argue with you WOSgrad cuz your probably the one of the few admins i do respect but i was talking about this thread

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=101698.0

And what i was looking for in posting this thread was just some simple trash talking and jiving. I wasn't insinuating that it was a game and that one team would win i was just looking to get other posters opinions on who would be the better team on that night. That is all.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1247926" timestamp="1345511256"]

[size=18pt][b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I posted a news article about the scrimmage. Never asked for predictions.

Just what kind of predictions are you asking for?

I predict that each team's 1st and 2nd teams will play. I predict that there will be some running, passing, blocking and tackling. I predict that each team will play hard, each team's coaches will be happy and mad. A team or both will score a TD. I predict there will be fans in the stands. Kids will be playing under the stands. Old men will be reminiscing about their football days. Women will be gossiping. Some fans for both teams will be yelling at the coaches and the officials.

I also predict that some fools will predict a win or loss on this thread before the scrimmage will take place Thursday night.

Guys are getting mad at predictions but yet in every game thread peole want to know who scored and how many times each team scored.. So cut the crap about its just a scrimmage if thats the case we dont need to post threads asking about scores guy..

But with that said I predict WO-S 2 or 3 scores to Vidors 0 it will be tough for Vidor to move the ball on these mustangs

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1247933" timestamp="1345511823"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=101826.msg1247926#msg1247926 date=1345511256]

[size=18pt][b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I predict that each team's 1st and 2nd teams will play. I predict that there will be some running, passing, blocking and tackling. I predict that each team will play hard, each team's coaches will be happy and mad. A team or both will score a TD. I predict there will be fans in the stands. Kids will be playing under the stands. Old men will be reminiscing about their football days. Women will be gossiping. Some fans for both teams will be yelling at the coaches and the officials.

I also predict that some fools will predict a win or loss on this thread before the scrimmage will take place Thursday night.
[/quote]
Read above AAW. I want to see other's opinions of who will be the better team that night. That's it.

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1247934" timestamp="1345511841"]
Guys are getting mad at predictions but yet in every game thread peole want to know who scored and how many times each team scored.. So cut the crap about its just a scrimmage if thats the case we dont need to post threads asking about scores guy..

But with that said I predict WO-S 2 or 3 scores to Vidors 0 it will be tough for Vidor to move the ball on these mustangs
[/quote]

I never requested scores in any of the scrimmage threads.  If you go back and read what I requested, I said [B]POST COMMENTS HERE[/b]. 

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1247933" timestamp="1345511823"]

[size=18pt][b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I predict that each team's 1st and 2nd teams will play. I predict that there will be some running, [b]passing[/b], blocking and tackling. I predict that each team will play hard, each team's coaches will be happy and mad. A team or both will score a TD. I predict there will be fans in the stands. Kids will be playing under the stands. Old men will be reminiscing about their football days. Women will be gossiping. Some fans for both teams will be yelling at the coaches and the officials.

[/quote]That might be predicting alot for Vidor. ;)

Lol who cares what anyone thinks are says, we are gonna find out if vidors well oiled time consuming offense can move the ball and possibly score. Vice versa see if wos can score against vidors defense. Should be a great practice to see where both teams strengths and weeknesses are! Hopefully none of the kids will get hurt, ready for some football.

[quote name="VPATH" post="1247999" timestamp="1345520610"]
Is this SCRIMMAGE happening Thursday or Friday? Could someone please tell me a time and place? Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

Latest word is that it will be Thursday night at West Orange-Stark Middle School (the old Stark High campus).  Varsity will start around 7 pm.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1247913" timestamp="1345506873"]

[size=18pt][b]
[/quote]

+1
[/quote]Ditto.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder