Stirring The pot

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1245433" timestamp="1345076619"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=101650.msg1245417#msg1245417 date=1345074569]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=101650.msg1245412#msg1245412 date=1345074190]
Nope! Don't think he knows the kid I'm referring too. Aggie doesn't know everyone in Silsbee or the Golden Triangle area.
[/quote]

I may not know everyone in Silsbee (though I think I have a better grasp on the community than you do) but I have a great relationship with the Silsbee coaching staff and I am quite sure I would have been told about some "new editions" by now.
[/quote]

What because you subscribe to the local Silsbee Bee? You have a great relationship with them. Well let's just say I speak to them more than you and you live there. Partner!
[/quote]

Since you want to go there and challenge me on a personal level about who I know and don't know, I'll start with this:

I have lived in Silsbee most my 48 years (give or take a few for college). I have established many relationships over the years here in Silsbee, including many on the Silsbee coaching staff. I currently have a professional relationship with Silsbee ISD and it's coaching staffs going on 8 years now, let alone the personal relationships I have with them for many more years. I have known the AD for many years, the football OC is my next door neighbor, play poker with the head baseball coach, and several of the Silsbee coaches (head softball, assistant football, assistant basketball) have currently or have taught my youngest son Reid, who has autism. Right now, Coach Collins (assistant basketball) is my son's paraprofessional at the high school. Both he and Coach Brooks live or have lived next to my parents. We have all created special relationships through either my son, my job, or other avenues. I know what kind of relationships I have with the Silsbee coaches and it's good enough for me.

Now, I really did not want to bring this up but I have to question how much of a relationship you have with the Silsbee coaching staff. You see, I have had conversations with Coach Sigler, Coach Brooks, and Coach Collins about you. They have asked me who this BadSanta character is on the site. I told them you said you were a manager on the '97 and '98 teams. None of them remembered who you were. Even Coach Sigler who just came back this past year and was the head coach in '97 and '98, approached me about you on this site and he did not remember who you were even after I told him your name. So I have to wonder about your relationships with these guys.

Do I speak with these guys on a daily basis? No. But I am pretty sure I speak with these guys regular enough to satisfy my belief in that I speak to them more than you do. ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1245474" timestamp="1345083241"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=101650.msg1245433#msg1245433 date=1345076619]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=101650.msg1245417#msg1245417 date=1345074569]
Nope! Don't think he knows the kid I'm referring too. Aggie doesn't know everyone in Silsbee or the Golden Triangle area.
[/quote]

I may not know everyone in Silsbee (though I think I have a better grasp on the community than you do) but I have a great relationship with the Silsbee coaching staff and I am quite sure I would have been told about some "new editions" by now.
[/quote]

What because you subscribe to the local Silsbee Bee? You have a great relationship with them. Well let's just say I speak to them more than you and you live there. Partner!
[/quote]

Since you want to go there and challenge me on a personal level about who I know and don't know, I'll start with this:

I have lived in Silsbee most my 48 years (give or take a few for college). I have established many relationships over the years here in Silsbee, including many on the Silsbee coaching staff. I currently have a professional relationship with Silsbee ISD and it's coaching staffs going on 8 years now, let alone the personal relationships I have with them for many more years. I have known the AD for many years, the football OC is my next door neighbor, play poker with the head baseball coach, and several of the Silsbee coaches (head softball, assistant football, assistant basketball) have currently or have taught my youngest son Reid, who has autism. Right now, Coach Collins (assistant basketball) is my son's paraprofessional at the high school. Both he and Coach Brooks live or have lived next to my parents. We have all created special relationships through either my son, my job, or other avenues. I know what kind of relationships I have with the Silsbee coaches and it's good enough for me.

Now, I really did not want to bring this up but I have to question how much of a relationship you have with the Silsbee coaching staff. You see, I have had conversations with Coach Sigler, Coach Brooks, and Coach Collins about you. They have asked me who this BadSanta character is on the site. I told them you said you were a manager on the '97 and '98 teams. None of them remembered who you were. Even Coach Sigler who just came back this past year and was the head coach in '97 and '98, approached me about you on this site and he did not remember who you were even after I told him your name. So I have to wonder about your relationships with these guys.

Do I speak with these guys on a daily basis? No. But I am pretty sure I speak with these guys regular enough to satisfy my belief in that I speak to them more than you do. ::)
[/quote]

That's funny because I talk to Collins on this site often and Sigler knows me. So are you lying?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1245474" timestamp="1345083241"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=101650.msg1245433#msg1245433 date=1345076619]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know the Brooks family lives next to my family on 9th street! Use to hoop with all of Coach Brooks nephews and cousins back in the day at 9th street park. Really? I'm calling you a liar because it's funny that when I came to the Silsbee vs ColdSpring game every coach in the Silsbee staff remembered me. Didn't get a chance to talk to them like I wanted but they know who I am. Say you on your island at mid court with your black shirt on and maroon pants! Really? Your 48 years is great! I grew up on Avenue G and lived on 3rd street. I have forgot more that what you know about little ol Silsbee playa! That's awesome you have great relationships. So do I. I didn't need to have a athletic career to make my connections. There are things I still in the community you aren't aware of. As a matter of fact I will be in town next Friday!

Funny I don't remember seeing you at all while I was in school. If it was back in 1997 and your 48, that would make you 33 at that time. Where you not following Tiger ball? Were you not at the Lufkin Piney Woods Classic, Smiley Tourney, Dr. Pepper Classic,  or Lincoln games? Don't remember you. Remember seeing all the players parents even mine in the stands but your face wasn't familiar. I remember Principal Conway, Bush, Cavness, and Billberry being at the games. Not you! I remember Coach Burris and Ira on the sidelines with Sigler. Matter of fact here is the entire team I remember from1996/ 1997. Davis, Airline, Airline, Watts, Taylor, Williams, Henry, Cartwright, Chaney, Jackson, Elam, Kruff, and Holden. JP White did the games then. What were you doing brother? I remember when Ricky Jackson hit a 3 when the game was tied at 57 vs Cleveland in Silsbee to put us ahead with 45 seconds left. I remember the year after that we went to Lake Charles Boston and we were up by 20 and had to cancel the game because the condensation on the floor. I can go and on playa. I'm up doing work and entertainig you at the same time. Matter of fact why do you even care if they remember me?

I was there, saw plenty of those games. Can't say I made all of those games in '97 and '98 (work and raising two sons ages 6 and 3 at the time, kept me from making all the games). I worked shift work during that time (at Louisiana-Pacific particleboard mill just north of town) so couldn't make all the games.

Funny, but I didn't pay much attention to who the manager was for those two teams. Sorry.

Not sure what your point is with not seeing me at the games while you were in high school. Doesn't change the fact of what my current relationships are with the current coaching staff.

BTW, I coached Chaney and Elam in Little League and Little Dribblers.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1245494" timestamp="1345087456"]
Funny I don't remember seeing you at all while I was in school. If it was back in 1997 and your 48, that would make you 33 at that time. Where you not following Tiger ball? Were you not at the Lufkin Piney Woods Classic, Smiley Tourney, Dr. Pepper Classic,  or Lincoln games? Don't remember you. Remember seeing all the players parents even mine in the stands but your face wasn't familiar. I remember Principal Conway, Bush, Cavness, and Billberry being at the games. Not you! I remember Coach Burris and Ira on the sidelines with Sigler. Matter of fact here is the entire team I remember from1996/ 1997. Davis, Airline, Airline, Watts, Taylor, Williams, Henry, Cartwright, Chaney, Jackson, Elam, Kruff, and Holden. JP White did the games then. What were you doing brother? I remember when Ricky Jackson hit a 3 when the game was tied at 57 vs Cleveland in Silsbee to put us ahead with 45 seconds left. I remember the year after that we went to Lake Charles Boston and we were up by 20 and had to cancel the game because the condensation on the floor. I can go and on playa. I'm up doing work and entertainig you at the same time. Matter of fact why do you even care if they remember me?
[/quote]

Santa, you can easily convince everyone with a simple statement.  When is the last time you spoke with someone on the Silsbee basketball staff in person or on the phone?

[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=101650.msg1245502#msg1245502 date=1345091281]
I was there, saw plenty of those games. Can't say I made all of those games in '97 and '98 (work and raising two sons ages 6 and 3 at the time, kept me from making all the games). I worked shift work during that time (at Louisiana-Pacific particleboard mill just north of town) so couldn't make all the games.

Funny, but I didn't pay much attention to who the manager was for those two teams. Sorry.

Not sure what your point is with not seeing me at the games while you were in high school. Doesn't change the fact of what my current relationships are with the current coaching staff.

BTW, I coached Chaney and Elam in Little League and

Great! I hope that make you feel special. Conversation is going absolutely nowhere Aggie.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1245525" timestamp="1345116029"]
2 weeks ago smart guy
[/quote]

And who was it?  I know all of the coaches and I want to call him and verify that and, while I am at it, ask all of them  how often they talk to you.  Or is this another "Herman Memorial surgeon" deal?

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1245473" timestamp="1345083142"]
Well I guess I spoke to Kobe, Lebron, and Mike Tyson as well!
[/quote]

Nope - that would have been "Dickie V" to make that
claim. ;D

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1245693" timestamp="1345135012"]
SteveNash yes you did dude! Don't play dumb homie!
[/quote]

Either you have me mixed up with someone else or I was on some type of pain medication.  When are you going to give me the names of those insurance companies?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• The greatest point on all of this, and exactly what makes it a great day in SE Texas is the commercials are over!!!!  Phelan wasn’t all bad, Covey wasn’t all bad, but by the end of it I would have voted for Brewster’s “None of the above!”  Politicians serve their own interests and everyone’s politician is bad (except for theirs of course).  I personally am for: 1) Higher fuel prices, 2) More taxes and restrictions on private property owners, 3) Cancelling student-loan and even credit card debt, 4) Covid restrictions (bring back masks) 5) Giving more tax money away to countries at war (except Israel), 6) Tearing apart the nuclear family 7) Supporting college kids to protest anything and everything they want with no consequences, 😎 Higher and higher food prices 😎  Go Biden/Harris - just MASA (Make America Soft Again), Beto for a high-cabinet spot.
    • Thanks for the info, I didn't check the primary vote count.  I was posing that, based on anecdotal evidence, many who did not vote in the primary showed up for the runoff, and apparently voted for Phelan.  My next door neighbors were two that voted runoff only and voted for Covey, so it went both ways I guess.   The Houston Chronicle posted quotes from Covey accusing many Dems of voting in the runoff.  Obviously if they were able to vote in the runoff then they didn't vote in the primary, unless the voted in the Rep primary to begin with of course. .  "Covey’s campaign released a lengthy statement after the results came in, calling Phelan an “Austin swamp creature and King of the Democrats.” The campaign accused Phelan of courting Democrat voters in Jefferson County to bolster his early vote numbers, but Covey did not say he would seek a recount." Anyway, it looks like it's a done deal, until November. 
    • WooHoo, the RANGERS win today 6-1 and win the series with arizona. 1st series win in the last 6. Maybe things are starting to change!!!
    • That is what I thought but I figured you folks would be able to find it for sure. Was a little tougher back then with fewer teams in the playoffs. 
    • Bingo! I didn’t like the move, if Lamar would have stayed from the get go they could have benefited like McNeese did and be able to host confrence tournaments in Beaumont possibly… but I did hear LU is playing a big factor in bringing these schools back… which hope SLC rewards them in some way. 
  • Topics