Huffman vs. Bridge City Game Thread/Bridge City advances 7-5!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid that relieved for BC was nails, very impressive.
Wind left Huffman's sails with the two unearned runs in the third, can't beat a squad as good as BC with 5 errors.
End of a super high school career for Listi, wish him the best at DBU.
Cards have a solid club, hope they go all the way.

You called it like lol.

Here is my take:
BC played liked a team that is used to playoff pressure every year. They stayed calm and silently waited to start getting the runs back one at a time. Hayden Guidry can't be applauded enough. His pitching held Huffman at five runs. Jake Lemoine simply had a bad night. Msg to Jake: it happens to someone everyday. I've had plenty of them and learned from them all.
Huffmans coach was right in wanting one game. Anything almost happened. But a team filled with experience, talent and  Unmatched determination simply did what was expected - they won

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1223509" timestamp="1337306393"]
Big move by Coach Landry to walk Listi and bring the leading run to the plate.  Guidry got the next batter to pop out and leave 2 stranded.
[/quote]Moves like this is what I was refering to on the other thread, Coach Landry always plays percentage baseball. Is Haden Guidry Larry Guidry's son. WTG Coach Landy and boys.....

[quote name="Gabe" post="1223590" timestamp="1337325389"]
You called it like lol.

Here is my take:
BC played liked a team that is used to playoff pressure every year. They stayed calm and silently waited to start getting the runs back one at a time. Hayden Guidry can't be applauded enough. His pitching held Huffman at five runs. Jake Lemoine simply had a bad night. Msg to Jake: it happens to someone everyday. I've had plenty of them and learned from them all.
Huffmans coach was right in wanting one game. Anything almost happened. But a team filled with experience, talent and  Unmatched determination simply did what was expected - they won
[/quote]

Great post, I like your message to Lemoine, it does happen every day.......

Outstanding TEAM effort right here.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder