WOSgrad, Hull-Daisetta schedule?

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1205844" timestamp="1333489609"]
WOSgrad can you please post the schedule I seen on here before. Thanks.
[/quote]

I've checked and all I had was the predistrict schedule, I have not received anything with regard to their district games yet.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1205846" timestamp="1333489807"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=98530.msg1205844#msg1205844 date=1333489609]
WOSgrad can you please post the schedule I seen on here before. Thanks.
[/quote]

I've checked and all I had was the predistrict schedule, I have not received anything with regard to their district games yet.
[/quote]Yes, can you post the predistrict schedule please. Thanks.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1206176" timestamp="1333553271"]
Thanks. I can see us going 4-3 against that schedule. So 3-3 [b]since 0 week don't count[/b]. Groveton, Lovelady and Normangee will be tough.
[/quote]
Either you'r and idiot, or you'r an idiot, because if you'r trying to say that you will easily beat Hardin you'r an idiot, and if you were just mistaken and didn't think week 0 counted then your defintely an idiot.

[quote name="LP6" post="1206263" timestamp="1333562582"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=98530.msg1206176#msg1206176 date=1333553271]
Thanks. I can see us going 4-3 against that schedule. So 3-3 [b]since 0 week don't count[/b]. Groveton, Lovelady and Normangee will be tough.
[/quote]
Either you'r and idiot, or you'r an idiot, because if you'r trying to say that you will easily beat Hardin you'r an idiot, and if you were just mistaken and didn't think week 0 counted then your defintely an idiot.
[/quote]Wish I could see you in person!  ;) lol. Hardin will be crushed!!  ;D

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1206296" timestamp="1333564898"]
[quote author=LP6 link=topic=98530.msg1206263#msg1206263 date=1333562582]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=98530.msg1206176#msg1206176 date=1333553271]
[/quote]
[/quote]Wish I could see you in person!  ;) lol. Hardin will be crushed!!  ;D
[/quote]
I wont be in town during that game, or else I'd personally come tell you I told you so, but instead I'll just come back on this thread and quote you after your loss.

Hull-Daisetta 2012 Football Schedule
Week 0        Hardin
Week 1        Kountze
Week 2        Groventon
Week 3        Lovelady
Week 4        Deweyville
Week 5        Galveston O'Connell
Week 6        Normangee
Week 7        OPEN
Week 8        Iola
Week 9        West Hardin
Week 10      Colmesneil

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1206660" timestamp="1333627231"]
I see a 1-6 pre-district record for the Bobcats next year, however on a good note they only have to win 1 game in District to make the playoffs.
[/quote]You must be a disgruntle Oiler or Hornet fan with PTSS. ::) Or another wood shed opponent from the past. lol. :D
Bobcats have lots of talent coming up and the juniors and Seniors are skilled. H-D has a chance to go 7-3. Groveton, Lovelady and Normangee will be tough games, everybody else on the schedule is beatable for sure. Tyler Drake (best player on team last year), Chris Taylor, Austin Edmondson, Garrett Hickman and Brady Ben are all good athletes and they will be all District. Tyler Drake is Mr. Touchdown(6 in one game) and may just be the District MVP this season. It will be interesting to see what offense Coach Finney will run. He has ran the I formation and the spread as of late. I really like the spread, it gives a defense fits.  H-D is moving in the right direction. Coach Finney is refurbishing the weight room and organizing a top notch strength and conditioning program for the off season.  He will offer a morning and an evening workout. He already has 20 freshmen signed up for football. This man has the formula to win.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1206678" timestamp="1333629976"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=98530.msg1206660#msg1206660 date=1333627231]
I see a 1-6 pre-district record for the Bobcats next year, however on a good note they only have to win 1 game in District to make the playoffs.
[/quote]You must be a disgruntle Oiler or Hornet fan with PTSS. ::) Or another wood shed opponent from the past. lol. :D
Bobcats have lots of talent coming up and the juniors and Seniors are skilled. H-D has a chance to go 7-3. Groveton, Lovelady and Normangee will be tough games, everybody else on the schedule is beatable for sure. Tyler Drake (best player on team last year), Chris Taylor, Austin Edmondson, Garrett Hickman and Brady Ben are all good athletes and they will be all District. Tyler Drake is Mr. Touchdown(6 in one game) and may just be the District MVP this season. It will be interesting to see what offense Coach Finney will run. He has ran the I formation and the spread as of late. I really like the spread, it gives a defense fits.  H-D is moving in the right direction. Coach Finney is refurbishing the weight room and organizing a top notch strength and conditioning program for the off season.  He will offer a morning and an evening workout. He already has 20 freshmen signed up for football. This man has the formula to win.
[/quote]
Any direction would be an improvement over the last couple years, HD lost some good players off last years team and to be honest the game with Deweyville was not very competitive.  Without a infusion of better talent HD will struggle.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1206684" timestamp="1333630366"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=98530.msg1206678#msg1206678 date=1333629976]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=98530.msg1206660#msg1206660 date=1333627231]
[/quote]
Any direction would be an improvement over the last couple years, HD lost some good players off last years team and to be honest the game with Deweyville was not very competitive.  Without a infusion of better talent HD will struggle.
[/quote]Every traditionally good program will have down or off seasons. H-D has always got back on track. This time will not be any different. Most schools would love to have H-D's wins over the last 4 years. But more is expected out of our football program, excellence is expected. The community has been let down the last few seasons. Make no mistake, H-D will be hardnosed and salty again!!  ;)

Your new AD has never had a record worse than 7-3 and he won't at HD either. He will outwork and outcoach most and his players will play harder for him than they have ever played before. You guys are in for a real treat and your opponents are in for some trips to the wood shed!!!!

Its easy to win at the 1A level with 3 guys that all signed with TCU out of high school.  I have respect for the HD program, having played and coached against them, but they dang sure don't have that type of talent running around Hull, Daisetta, or Raywood.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="EastTxguru" post="1206804" timestamp="1333641146"]
Your new AD has never had a record worse than 7-3 and he won't at HD either. He will outwork and outcoach most and his players will play harder for him than they have ever played before. You guys are in for a real treat and your opponents are in for some trips to the wood shed!!!!
[/quote]

I agree. When he was at Teague, Coach Finney took a group of kids that went 1-9 the year before he took over and then promptly went 7-3, before losing in the first round of the playoffs.

Bottom line is, The man knows how to win and he knows what it takes to win.
He will expect the best effort from his kids as well as his coach's.

I can guarantee very few coach's in your area will out work or out coach Finney.

[quote name="SidelineHero" post="1206862" timestamp="1333647957"]
Its easy to win at the 1A level with 3 guys that all signed with TCU out of high school.  I have respect for the HD program, having played and coached against them, but they dang sure don't have that type of talent running around Hull, Daisetta, or Raywood.
[/quote]

Yes Maud did have the big 3, but the winning didn't stop for Coach Finney when they left. He also had success in Teague. HD will be fine with Josh leading them. I expect big things.

[/quote]

Those 3 kids only played 2 years and they went 12-1 and 12-4...the other two years at Maud he went 7-3 and won district with kids that were very average. I know because my son was one of the average kids!!! But I am glad you brought up the 3 linemen that went to TCU...they were average till Finney instilled an incredibly tough off season and summer weight program...all 3 of them changed their body mass completely...they would have been average at best if they had not been through the "boot camp" that Coach puts the kids through...you will see a difference in a year but in two or three years is when you will see a huge difference...the kids will be much bigger, faster and quicker...just hide and watch!!!

[quote name="EastTxguru" post="1206879" timestamp="1333649464"]
[quote author=SidelineHero link=topic=98530.msg1206862#msg1206862 date=1333647957]
[/quote]

Those 3 kids only played 2 years and they went 12-1 and 12-4...the other two years at Maud he went 7-3 and won district with kids that were very average. I know because my son was one of the average kids!!! But I am glad you brought up the 3 linemen that went to TCU...they were average till Finney instilled an incredibly tough off season and summer weight program...all 3 of them changed their body mass completely...they would have been average at best if they had not been through the "boot camp" that Coach puts the kids through...you will see a difference in a year but in two or three years is when you will see a huge difference...the kids will be much bigger, faster and quicker...just hide and watch!!!
[/quote]Great post!  :)

[/quote]Apparently you have never heard of Ross Echols, Gene Walker, Ed Taylor, George Westbrook, Stephlon Winfield, Sedric Broussard, TJ Walker, Aaron Cook, Juan Gomez or Joe Allen Slack. lol. All these men were star football players at H-D. The genes are still there in H-D. Just hide and watch!!!! lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder