Marcus Evans              8
Deaudric Corry              4
Trey Ridge                  3

Silsbee  (27-8)
LaVega  (35-1)

[quote name="MBaller#1" post="1191951" timestamp="1330832350"]
Was the charging call the correct call to make or was it a blown call
[/quote]

Was able to view the video in slo-mo after the game. Should have been an "and one". Would have given the Tigers a 3 point lead with 10 seconds left. Just flat out missed that call, but that's how it goes sometimes.

I think the future is very bright for the Tigers! Silsbee has 14 players coming back and 4 starters. I also think Silsbee has a few guys that weren't able to suit up this year that will be on varsity next year. I don't know what round 21-3A would have to meet up with the Almighty Yates, but I will tell you this 3A Region 3 won't be a cake walk for them!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1191970" timestamp="1330834222"]
I think the future is very bright for the Tigers! Silsbee has 14 players coming back and 4 starters. I also think Silsbee has a few guys that weren't able to suit up this year that will be on varsity next year. I don't know what round 21-3A would have to meet up with the Almighty Yates, but I will tell you this 3A Region 3 won't be a cake walk for them!
[/quote]

Next year, the 21-3A #1 seed would see Yates in the Quarterfinal round (3rd rd.) The 21-3A #2 seed would not see Yates until the regional finals. The 3rd seed would play Yates in the Area round (2nd rd.)

This is as long as Yates wins their district. ;)

Congratulations to my Tigers!! Great season guys.  Nobody expected a team of your size to be near as good a team as you are.  You gave us fans a great ride.  I wish I had been able to make the game tonight,  I hear you took it to La Vega.  Didn't see the call at the end but I hate that your season came to an end on a call that may have been blown. Kelton it has been a great ride watching you play.  Good luck in the future, we will miss you.  To you returnees next year,  the potential is there to be even better.  Work hard and get even faster and you will give everyone a run for their money.  Congratulations to the coaching staff as well,  you took this team of little giants and made them a great team.  I know that people have criticized the slower play in the second half,  I wasn't there.  I know that a slower pace has been worked on throughout the year.  I myself am not a fan of it.  It has seemed to me that when we go slow we usually have trouble against better teams.  Even after saying that ,  I can't criticize the decision to go slower if that was the plan.  We have trouble with fouls and could have been getting tired ourselves.  Not to mention having a lead on the number 1 team in the state.  We can't live in hindsight just must go forward and get better.

UNBELIEVEABLE! We go to a stall game. I know this, when the Silsbee fans seen the refs come out onto the court there was a moan. Now, they where just a little bit better than last night, but they must have been sleeping when they went over charging in the officiating class, because they missed it both nights. That last one, I'm sorry Mike, you didn't need slow motion to tell it was a bad call. Any how, Great season Tigers you did more and lasted longer than most people thought you would. They should know Silsbee by now, if you don't we will keep proving you wrong. Kelton Gaines it's been a pleasure, good luck to you. Go Tigers!!! 

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="HJ Fan" post="1191942" timestamp="1330831080"]
Silsbee is in a class all by itself....congrats to LV
[/quote]
Difficult to understand the true meaning here. ???

[quote name="MBaller#1" post="1192054" timestamp="1330875896"]
How many seniors will Silsbee have next year because if reed is just a sophomore then Silsbee will have something to build on for the next few years
[/quote]

Silsbee will have 7 seniors on the team. (Wilson, Elam, Holmes, Dobbins, Barnes, Brydson and #20 Jontell who had to play JV because of transfer rule)

Reed, Jackson, Scott, Williams and some JV players will fill out the roster. The four mentioned will be juniors.

Silsbee averaged 73 points a game this season. They will be losing 12 of those points (Gaines). They will return 61 points worth next season. I believe Jontell will pick up that 12 point average. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1192060" timestamp="1330876393"]
[quote author=MBaller#1 link=topic=97059.msg1192054#msg1192054 date=1330875896]
How many seniors will Silsbee have next year because if reed is just a sophomore then Silsbee will have something to build on for the next few years
[/quote]

Silsbee will have 7 seniors on the team. (Wilson, Elam, Holmes, Dobbins, Barnes, Brydson and #20 Jontell who had to play JV because of transfer rule)

Reed, Jackson, Scott, Williams and some JV players will fill out the roster. The four mentioned will be juniors.

Silsbee averaged 73 points a game this season. They will be losing 12 of those points (Gaines). They will return 61 points worth next season. I believe Jontell will pick up that 12 point average. ;)
[/quote] Scott iWork be a senior next year.......so that's 8 seniors

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1192060" timestamp="1330876393"]
[quote author=MBaller#1 link=topic=97059.msg1192054#msg1192054 date=1330875896]
[/quote] what position is Jonell and what size

[/quote]