Dayton vs. Vidor Game Thread/Dayton wins 75-55!

WOSgrad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LR2014" post="1177779" timestamp="1329252688"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=95909.msg1177504#msg1177504 date=1329201426]
[quote author=texan12 link=topic=95909.msg1177492#msg1177492 date=1329196307]
Coach Jacks didn't get a tech his assistant did for getting up off the bench and clapping, only one coach is allowed up. It was a dumb call though. The game shouldn't necessarily be judged by the final score it was within single digits most of the game an Vidor got ahead a few times, basically the problem is depth on the bench, Dayton simply had more depth and the Vidor girls got tired there in the fourth.
[/quote]
Pretty much nailed it right here. But dayton fought hard and deserved the win. Congrats. Vidor should definitely make some noise next year since they only lose one starter and have some good freshman coming up. We just need that big girl inside and we'll be set.
[/quote]

Hey Slam.... I'm not one to stir things up. Especially at the end of the season. Maybe we should let Ol VP in on a little secret. L-Town and LCM are returning some young talent next year too  ;D
[/quote]
Oh you don't have to do that. I know all about the talent that LCM and l-town have coming up.

[quote name="LR2014" post="1177779" timestamp="1329252688"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=95909.msg1177504#msg1177504 date=1329201426]
[quote author=texan12 link=topic=95909.msg1177492#msg1177492 date=1329196307]
Coach Jacks didn't get a tech his assistant did for getting up off the bench and clapping, only one coach is allowed up. It was a dumb call though. The game shouldn't necessarily be judged by the final score it was within single digits most of the game an Vidor got ahead a few times, basically the problem is depth on the bench, Dayton simply had more depth and the Vidor girls got tired there in the fourth.
[/quote]
Pretty much nailed it right here. But dayton fought hard and deserved the win. Congrats. Vidor should definitely make some noise next year since they only lose one starter and have some good freshman coming up. We just need that big girl inside and we'll be set.
[/quote]

Hey Slam.... I'm not one to stir things up. Especially at the end of the season. Maybe we should let Ol VP in on a little secret. L-Town and LCM are returning some young talent next year too  ;D
[/quote]
Very true LR2014, but the real proof is going to be who works harder in the summer.  As you know, you don't necessarily get better just because you're a year older.  Work ethics will tell the story. I'm sure I'll see you in a gym this summer somewhere!!  Good luck to your daughters!

Easy... you make a true point about LAST YEAR but this Dayton team is deeper and better than last year. AND Huntsville doesn't have the big girl fire power they had last year. This should be a last team with the ball wins type of game. BUT then again people have been counting out these Lady Broncos all year and they have responded. I will have my Purple Pride out in full force Friday...
[b][b]GO GET EM LADY BRONCOS!!!![/b][/b]

[quote name="dayton" post="1179355" timestamp="1329408881"]
vp32.... someone may have already asked this.... what were the vidor fans (or fan) whistling monday night? was that ya'lls fight song minus the band?
[/quote]
Ahh the whistlers lol. Yes that was our fight song. When our band isn't able to show for some reason or another we have two brothers that have perfected whistling the fight song of Vidor. They've been doing it for a couple of years now. Its kind of like a tradition. Funny thing they haven't had a child play any sports at all and yet they still are avid fans. That is what i call a true fan.

[quote name="vp32" post="1179421" timestamp="1329415151"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=95909.msg1179355#msg1179355 date=1329408881]
vp32.... someone may have already asked this.... what were the vidor fans (or fan) whistling monday night? was that ya'lls fight song minus the band?
[/quote]
Ahh the whistlers lol. Yes that was our fight song. When our band isn't able to show for some reason or another we have two brothers that have perfected whistling the fight song of Vidor. They've been doing it for a couple of years now. Its kind of like a tradition. Funny thing they haven't had a child play any sports at all and yet they still are avid fans. That is what i call a true fan.
[/quote]

they were definitely into it.... some passionate fans there for both sides.

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, Dayton has been proving that  they want to go all the way.
Everyone thought they where going to be out against Vidor,
But guess what, VIDOR didnt stand a chance.
Now, that there in round2, Everyone is hating on them, and wanting to vote against them,
Let me tell you something tho,
DAYTON is not gonna give up, They just want to prove to Everyone that is hating, what they got,
So, Just keep going against them, and come Friday Night, yal will see that Dayton Girls Don't play games.

Good luck Dayton, Go out and show the world who yal are =D

[quote name="beastking18" post="1179558" timestamp="1329425216"]
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, Dayton has been proving that  they want to go all the way.
Now, that there in round2, Everyone is hating on them, and wanting to vote against them,
DAYTON is not gonna give up, They just want to prove to Everyone that is hating, what they got,
So, Just keep going against them, and come Friday Night, yal will see that Dayton Girls Don't play games.

[/quote]
Uh I'm pretty sure the majority of people picked Dayton to win. Might wanna take off your purple sunglasses there.

[quote name="vp32" post="1179562" timestamp="1329425727"]
[quote author=beastking18 link=topic=95909.msg1179558#msg1179558 date=1329425216]

[/quote]
Uh I'm pretty sure the majority of people picked Dayton to win. Might wanna take off your purple sunglasses there.
[/quote]I'm not "hating on Dayton".  I just don't think they can beat Huntsville.  The world will be waiting to see who they are on Friday.

[quote name="Eazy" post="1179565" timestamp="1329426364"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=95909.msg1179562#msg1179562 date=1329425727]
[quote author=beastking18 link=topic=95909.msg1179558#msg1179558 date=1329425216]

[/quote]
[/quote]I'm not "hating on Dayton".  I just don't think they can beat Huntsville.  The world will be waiting to see who they are on Friday.
[/quote]
And of course homers liks this guy will disappear into thin air.

[quote name="beastking18" post="1179558" timestamp="1329425216"]

[/quote]

This person must be reading another thread. I have not read one post where someone was hating on Dayton. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder