Bowser, Foreman get second interviews for West Brook job

WOSgrad

Guest basketball25
I will answer this, got this from the hardin site  Coaching Experience: This year Coach Haynes will become the longest tenured coach in Hardin High history with 5 seasons and the most career wins in school history with 26-16 record.  Coach Haynes will begin his 32st year in the coaching profession and his 21st year as a head coach.  Coach Haynes is the most winning active coach in the entire Southeast Texas area with a record of 146 wins and 69 losses, 5 District Championships, 8 Bi-District Championships, and 1 Regional Finalist. Haynes has been named Coach of the Year 9 times and was also the NFL High school Coach of the year Award Nominee in 2003, holding the highest award a high school coach can receive.  Coach Haynes has also had 6 teams qualify for the 7 on 7 State Championship.

He's been at clear Lake, Haltom, Lumberton, crosby, hardin and Brewer

Im sure all of the finalist have many great qualifications or else they wouldn't be finalists for this job.  I know I am partial because Toby is from WOS, but he would be just fine as the WB Head Football Coach.  Look at all the other Head Coaches that have come from the Dan Hooks staff.  Just a few that come to mind:  Thomas Brooks, Barry Norton, Cornel Thompson, Kevin Goodwin, Kevin Davis, Randy Crouch, and not to mention Toby's father Mark Foreman.  There is a list a mile long of guys that become Great Head Coaches that Hooks has mentored and Toby will be no different.  If you have seen his offense it was electrifying and if you have seen the teams he has been in charge of, well Multiple Championships speaks for themelves.  I think that WB can't really go wrong with any of the finalists.  I they were to hire guys like Foreman or Bowser, I think a big plus would be that you will be getting them for a longer period of time because of where they are in there careers.  There is nothing wrong with many years of experience, but if you take somebody that has 32 years in how much fire will that person still coach with and how long will they go on coaching?  However there both pro's and con's on all these guys.  Good luck WB admin on making a hire for the Bruins!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder