mosley over rated...

2400 yards.... ptttt. incase you havent heard jv allstar bryce bellanger ( you probably already know him from the buna game where he intercepted a critical pass winning the game) is probably double up on mosley. hes been workin hard in the weight room. and great agility. most people know him as burban bellanger. (BB) what do yall think.

2400 yards.... ptttt. incase you havent heard jv allstar bryce bellanger ( you probably already know him from the buna game where he intercepted a critical pass winning the game) is probably double up on mosley. hes been workin hard in the weight room. and great agility. most people know him as burban bellanger. (BB) what do yall think.

Thats kinda pushing it , dontcha think?

I think you have about as much tact as a bull elephant trying to walk through a china shop. Great first post, it really brings out your style which means you are a nut. You are either Bellanger himself, a family member or a friend. As far as everyone knowing about that interception, heck yeah, everyone knows that play. It was in all the papers. I think the New York Times even ran an article on it. I think the Dave Campbell's Texas High School Football magazine is running a feature story in next year's issue: "Bellanger To Double Up On Mosley".

Mosley had one of the great years in history in the Golden Triangle area for high school football. Whatever someone else does in the future or has done in the past has no bearing on that. I guess Little Joe Washington from Lincoln High School in Port Arthur was overrated because Jamaal Charles later broke his city record. The great years for Little Joe at Oklahoma and then the NFL mean nothing because someone else got more yards later, right?

I hope that Bellanger (whoever he is) has a great year. Maybe he can set records in his own right. That would be great. Coming in here however and slamming another player is not exactly the way to present your case. Please tell me that you are not a high school (or junior high) graduate.

Who is this Bellanger?? And what is so important about intercepting a pass to beat a Buna team? When did intercepting a pass compare to rushing for 2400 yards? Double up?? If this kid did that this year, rush for 4800 yards, then he would have been all over the news, local, state, and national.

Congrats on beating Buna, a team that 75% of all area teams would beat anyway.

Mosley is the real deal' date=' go back to your fan club forum and talk about him. :roll: :roll:

By the way Mosley showed something this year that you probably aren't to familiar with and that is [b']CLASS.

Guest BobcatBeliever

I'm not sure why we're discussing whether or not Micah is over rated. His success and numbers speak volumes, the rest is just each persons opinion of the facts. Bottom line is that he has goals well beyond playing football. Life long goals and that's all he should be focused on at this point. If that includes playing football to get him there then that is wonderful and we should all commend and congratulate him for his accomplishment. Few are that fortunate. As far as I'm concerned, this post is completely ridiculous and probably needs to be deleted. Jealousy is a very strong power.

How in the world can someone lose respect for a kid who obviously isn't Bellanger??? That just absolutely baffles the mind. That's why these boards can be so ridiculous at times, you can't lose respect over a kid when you have ZERO... ZERO facts and don't even know the kid... I can't stand this part of these message boards.

How in the world can someone lose respect for a kid who obviously isn't Bellanger??? That just absolutely baffles the mind. That's why these boards can be so ridiculous at times' date=' you can't lose respect over a kid when you have ZERO... ZERO facts and don't even know the kid... I can't stand this part of these message boards.[/quote']

Yeah. I we held athletes or teams accountable for all the gibberish spit out on this board (or any other board), every player and every team would be hated. Let's not confuse the coaches, players, teams and schools with the people that post opinions.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder