Whos is the best in the new 19-4A

WordMan2

Crosby will be down this year. They were 6-5 last year and got beat in the first round of the playoffs. Like bh they lost almost all theie starters and yes the twins are good but have they been able to beat a dayton team ever. One more thing unless they grow I cant see them doing much after high school. My niece goes to school with them and although their fast I think they would be pushing it to say they are 5"6 daytons qb this year had all the numbers to play at the next level but never got the size.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="vp32" post="1172446" timestamp="1328462954"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=95315.msg1172391#msg1172391 date=1328433703]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=95315.msg1172385#msg1172385 date=1328418138]
I'm saying it right now the fight for DC will be between Crosby and Dayton. SC will probably be right behind there and the fourth spot can be anyone's. Yall underestimate the twins. They are very explosive and Dayton's track record speaks for itself and they have the best kicker in the state and are returning a lot. If Crosby can become more disciplined and get a pretty good defense then they will be right up there with Dayton.
[/quote]

And you think that Summer Creek isn't as explosive or more so?
[/quote]

[/quote]How do you know what Summer creek has? Yes the twins are good, but Screek is explosive also....They RB Keevon Aldridge is a man child...they have a few wrs that are playmakers...especially #6, that kid will go D1...and their QB is solid!!...you all will see what the word "explosive means' ;) ;)

[quote name="HumbleISD" post="1172475" timestamp="1328470278"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=95315.msg1172446#msg1172446 date=1328462954]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=95315.msg1172391#msg1172391 date=1328433703]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=95315.msg1172385#msg1172385 date=1328418138]
I'm saying it right now the fight for DC will be between Crosby and Dayton. SC will probably be right behind there and the fourth spot can be anyone's. Yall underestimate the twins. They are very explosive and Dayton's track record speaks for itself and they have the best kicker in the state and are returning a lot. If Crosby can become more disciplined and get a pretty good defense then they will be right up there with Dayton.
[/quote]

And you think that Summer Creek isn't as explosive or more so?
[/quote]

[/quote]How do you know what Summer creek has? Yes the twins are good, but Screek is explosive also....They RB Keevon Aldridge is a man child...they have a few wrs that are playmakers...especially #6, that kid will go D1...and their QB is solid!!...you all will see what the word "explosive means' ;) ;)
[/quote]
We will see.

All good stuff but straight up most years Dayton's strong game has been a very solid run defense.As for move-ins well Humb/Atasc/Spring Westfield has some former Bronco solid players that moved there a few years ago and are soon moving their kids back.All are like 8th grade and down.Country folks seem to come back home near relatives.I'd say give this new dist 1 year to let all the new coaches establish themselves w/their program.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1172456" timestamp="1328465016"]
Crosby will be down this year. They were 6-5 last year and got beat in the first round of the playoffs. Like bh they lost almost all theie starters and yes the twins are good but have they been able to beat a dayton team ever. One more thing unless they grow I cant see them doing much after high school. My niece goes to school with them and although their fast I think they would be pushing it to say they are 5"6 daytons qb this year had all the numbers to play at the next level but never got the size.
[/quote]

I love how everyone is going to be down but Dayton ;D You guys just lost your leader in a 3 year starter at QB.....I know, I know you have a super kid waiting in the wings that could even do crap at the JV level (BH WON THAT TOO). keep doubting BH next year we have just as much talent moving up as Dayton. Yes we lost a lot, but with our coaching and support from undlassmen not to mention potential Lee move in's  ;) BH will be in the hunt 8)

For our new teams moving in believe me we don't know jack about your schools, but can wait to see us all in action ;D All we have now is the numbers and a bunch of fans trying to booste up how good thier team will be next year. You will get used to Dayton they start talking about state the day after thier last game of the season :'(

Bhfan I told you last year we were not that good. Also said we lost to much the year before to do much in the playoffs. They impressed me making it to the 3rd round considering how young dayton was. Now having said that if you think bh will not be way down after losi.g like 17 starters then you dont know anything about football. A handfull of your starters had been on varsity since they were freshman you dont replace kids like that. One more thing the qb we are talking about was not on the jv. The reason dayton always talks about how good their going to be every year is because evert year even down years we find a way to make the playoffs and win. Dont be a hater one and done hill you will be crying next year just wait and see.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1172771" timestamp="1328541036"]
Bhfan I told you last year we were not that good. Also said we lost to much the year before to do much in the playoffs. They impressed me making it to the 3rd round considering how young dayton was. Now having said that if you think bh will not be way down after losi.g like 17 starters then you dont know anything about football. A handfull of your starters had been on varsity since they were freshman you dont replace kids like that. One more thing the qb we are talking about was not on the jv. The reason dayton always talks about how good their going to be every year is because evert year even down years we find a way to make the playoffs and win. [b]Dont be a hater[/b] one and done hi you will be crying next year just wait and see.
[/quote]Hes always gonna be a hater.. just wait they will see... Some of them Lee boys might transfer to Dayton... Just because BH is closer don't mean anything..They(Lee's) football talent.. I would hope they would tranfer to a well proven football program.. not a one and done program  :P Just Saying....

Oh and another thing for the new Humble folks all you have to do is barely talk trash against Dayton and 15 of them will comment ;D ;D It's like a blue light special at K-Mart they just can help thierselfs  ;D

Daytons talent pool is drying up! BH beat them 5 out of 8 football contest from 7th too varsity in 2011. They have a stong Fresman class and not much supporting it either ahead or behind. They have had thier little dynasty for the 70 years they have been playing, but all good dynasties must come to an end ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1172822" timestamp="1328544705"]
Oh and another thing for the new Humble folks all you have to do is barely talk trash against Dayton and 15 of them will comment ;D ;D It's like a blue light special at K-Mart they just can help thierselfs  ;D

Daytons talent pool is drying up! BH beat them 5 out of 8 football contest from 7th too varsity in 2011. They have a stong Fresman class and not much supporting it either ahead or behind. They have had thier little dynasty for the 70 years they have been playing, but all good dynasties must come to an end ;)
[/quote]
JV and Junior high? Really? wow.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1172822" timestamp="1328544705"]

[/quote]it wont happen this year bhfan!

uh huh.. and no matter what Dayton has or doesn't have.. they ALWAYS make it past the 1st round... Look at ALL that talent last year from BH and they STILL couldn't get it done in the playoffs. Sooooo what BHFAN just stated.. has no baring what the Broncos can and will.... do... :D

Man the true just goes to the bone doesn't it ;D ;D Every team that has beaten us in round one has went to the 3rd round or further, so sometime is good to be lucky than good ;) Dayton don't have purple horse shoes hanging every where for nothing ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1172870" timestamp="1328548364"]
Its funny you bring that up bhfan cause the only teams that beat us in the playoffs either win state or play for the state championship. At least its been that way since 07. By the way what did bh do in 07
[/quote]

Not sure how did dayton do in 71' ? it has about the same relavance ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder