Manvel HS basketball coach attacked after game

Guest octfeb

Why go after the coach? I could see fans taunting other fans, tempers flare, and fights occur. Never heard of a fan going after a coach unless it's a personal matter. LaMarque has a huge problem that is out of control. You let it slide once, but when it happens again and again, it's a pattern which is scary. This community needs help. Hope we don't face them in the playoffs.  :-\

Guest ECBucFan
This doesn't surprise me at all. If anyone wants to dig up the thread on the LM-Manvel football playoff game, I said LM "has some of the worst fans ever." I said that after walking out of the GPISD stadium along side LM fans, who were going ballistic over their loss. They act TERRIBLE. Look out, SETX 3A teams, after realignment.  :-\ 

Guest ECBucFan
Several months ago, the LM girls volleyball (?) team was caught breaking and entering into opponents lockers, I think it was Pearland, but not sure. Out of control.

[quote name="diego cruz" post="1161665" timestamp="1326836761"]
im sure the lamarque fans will have yet another excuse about lamarque fans/students/players/coaches not being able to control anger problems at yet another school/athletic event.
[/quote]
Of course and of courser the sup will tell the UIL that he's gonna take care of it himself. That any and all players and/or students that were involved will be disciplined to the fullest extent of La Marque ISD. Which means they'll run a few laps after practice and get a slap on this wrist. This is the second time La Marque has been involved in something of this magnitude and the UIL needs to step in and make an example of them.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1161620" timestamp="1326832941"]
Several months ago, the LM girls volleyball (?) team was caught breaking and entering into opponents lockers, I think it was Pearland, but not sure. Out of control.
[/quote]

http://galvestondailynews.com/story/259506

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder