SETX all-star game

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="vp32" post="1160480" timestamp="1326618427"]
Anybody heard anything else. I've heard of some from Vidor but i have been sworn to secrecy by those because they don't want anyone knowing for some reason lol. But Coach Mathews is going to be coaching. Remind you that just what i've heard but it is from a reliable source.
[/quote]
I have reliable sources that haven't been right in the last twelve years.  Thinking about changing reliable sources. ;D

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1160509" timestamp="1326638783"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=93946.msg1160480#msg1160480 date=1326618427]
Anybody heard anything else. I've heard of some from Vidor but i have been sworn to secrecy by those because they don't want anyone knowing for some reason lol. But Coach Mathews is going to be coaching. Remind you that just what i've heard but it is from a reliable source.
[/quote]
I have reliable sources that haven't been right in the last twelve years.  Thinking about changing reliable sources. ;D
[/quote]

Last year, the head coach of the West team changed twice between the official announcement and the game and the rosters barely resembled the roster when officially released. 

And that is simply the case with any type of all-star roster.  That is why I will probably wait until much closer to the game to reveal any rosters, whether of players or coaches, even if I receive one earlier.

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1160509" timestamp="1326638783"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=93946.msg1160480#msg1160480 date=1326618427]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Well mine hasn't been wrong yet.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu