*#2 SILSBEE vs. WEST BROOK (YMBL) Broadcast thread*/SILSBEE WINS 68-42!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1137113" timestamp="1322836595"]
So did I offend you? Name a quality team HJ will play in a tourney this year? You beat Central and Nederland which are good wins.local teams! Play in a 5A or 4A tourney vs someone besides the school for the blind and then get at me. All you do is play in these weak tourney games to stack your record up so that when it comes time to end the season you can say, hey we went 39-2 with 2 loses to Silsbee. gTFOHWTBS!
[/quote]

And just WHOSE word are we going to accept when determining who is a quality team?  Are you suggesting that the HJ coaching staff consult you before they make their schedule?  If Silsbee has such a great schedule and HJ plays Silsbee twice, then aren't they effectively getting the benefit of those tougher teams that Silsbee played?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ is soft man! You play weak tourneys to say hey we won my 65! So you rather play 6 meaningless games vs 4 quality games! Come on son! HJ won't beat Silsbee this year and won't win state! Facts are facts! Joe Sigler, Ira Brooks, Kyle Mackey, and Collins are the best staff since the 1992 Dream Team!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1137144" timestamp="1322838206"]
HJ is soft man! You play weak tourneys to say hey we won my 65! So you rather play 6 meaningless games vs 4 quality games! Come on son! HJ won't beat Silsbee this year and won't win state! Facts are facts! Joe Sigler, Ira Brooks, Kyle Mackey, and Collins are the best staff since the 1992 Dream Team!
[/quote]

With that "glowing endorsement", Silsbee is virtually guaranteed the state title in March.

I thought this was a Silsbee/WB thread. 

Is anyone else shocked that a 3A school crushed a 5A school?!!  I give Silsbee their props, as I know they're always good, but for a 3A school to beat a 5A school by 26 pts is crazy.  Just as others have questioned if HJ should drop their football program (which I disagree with) and concentrate on their basketball program, why don't folks ask the same question about WB's basketball program?  This is a huge feather in Silsbee's cap but absolutely shameful for WB. 

OK, I've checked out two threads this morning....
1) is the YMBL update thread
2) is the Silsbee / WB game at the YMBL tournament.

And all I've read about is the pro's and con's of the HJ schedule.  Its funny, HJ isn't even at the YMBL tournament.

Do you guys think you can start up a thread on HJ's schedule and beat each other to death on that thread instead of ruining all these other threads that have nothing to do with HJ?

Just wonderin'...................

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="1137197" timestamp="1322841493"]
OK, I've checked out two threads this morning....
1) is the YMBL update thread
2) is the Silsbee / WB game at the YMBL tournament.

And all I've read about is the pro's and con's of the HJ schedule.  Its funny, HJ isn't even at the YMBL tournament.

Do you guys think you can start up a thread on HJ's schedule and beat each other to death on that thread instead of ruining all these other threads that have nothing to do with HJ?

Just wonderin'...................
[/quote]
I agree…. this is supposed to be about YMBL Silsbee vs. WB and we should be talking about that match-up and the next. Create another thread if all you want to do is bash but don’t jump into a tournament thread and put a team down when your team is not even participating in it.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1137173" timestamp="1322839970"]
HJ will win their tourney with ease and Silsbee may finish 4th at best! I can guarantee HJ couldn't do better.
[/quote]

Say what you will, Nederland made it to the championship and HJ ran through Nederland. Shut up and get out of here with your stupid statements.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder