Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. West Orange-Stark

Trigger

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GUNHO" post="1137059" timestamp="1322831299"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=92269.msg1136802#msg1136802 date=1322788373]
IMO i truly belive the wo-s special teams play will be a HUGES factor in this game hoping thay can hang onto the ball  and keep the [color=red]yellow flags [/color] off the field thay are a very exciting buch to watch
[/quote]

Skip.Don't you mean FABRIC. ;D
[/quote]

Now that is funny, I don't care who you are  ;D

[quote name="bballer23" post="1137199" timestamp="1322841682"]
[quote author=olc71749 link=topic=92269.msg1137180#msg1137180 date=1322840521]
Good luck to both teams !!!!!!!!! Does anyone know if the the game will be aired on any local am or fm  stations?
[/quote]
the eagle 92.3 FM
[/quote]

And you can't hear it if you live 50 miles from the broadcast point....  ;D ;D

Wow,alot of people are going with there favorites on this one.All through the season Ive tried and not let my favoritism guide my predictions.I'll tell you,I havent picked against CS yet and have not picked against WOS yet either.The rational arguments seem to have WOS favored in this one.WOS has an outstanding offence but CS has an outstanding defence.Hmm.CS is a defending State Finalist so I have to go with them in this one  20-14

[quote name="speveto" post="1137334" timestamp="1322848759"]
I`m  "PLEADING" to[b] THE TROJANS[/b],  Don`t "HOLD", don`t "GET INTO A FIGHT", don`t "BLOCK IN THE BACk"  and don`t do that "ILLEGAL PROCEDURE" thing. (thank you)
[/quote]

Fixed it for ya! ;)

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1137336" timestamp="1322849001"]
Wow,alot of people are going with there favorites on this one.All through the season Ive tried and not let my favoritism guide my predictions.I'll tell you,I havent picked against CS yet and have not picked against WOS yet either.The rational arguments seem to have WOS favored in this one.WOS has an outstanding offence but CS has an outstanding defence.Hmm.CS is a defending State Finalist so I have to go with them in this one  20-14
[/quote]

Hate to see your streak come to a end.Might want to reconsider minuteman.J/K.I do think the points are about right.Low twintys will most likley be enough to win for either team.

[quote name="speveto" post="1137334" timestamp="1322848759"]
I look for the weather to be perfect.  Couldn`t ask for better weather in December. I`m  "PLEADING" to the Mustangs,  Don`t "HOLD", don`t "GET INTO A FIGHT", don`t "BLOCK IN THE BACk"  and don`t do that "ILLEGAL PROCEDURE" thing. (thank you)
[/quote]

Ditto to the Trojans!

[quote name="captredass" post="1137330" timestamp="1322848544"]
28-7 Coldspring. Just make sure all WOS posters don't go anywhere when the game is over, stay and enjoy some crow.[b] Last year when we beat Kirbyville,[/b] all the sites pretty much shut down and all I heard was crickets chirping in the background. Again, 28-7 Coldspring.
[/quote]

No one is running from Coldspring..We beat ya'll like a drum for years...Last year when ya'll beat Kirbyville that was your state champion-ship...lol....I shore ain't hiding from no one from Coldspring..  WO-S will beat ya'll like a borrowed mule anyway. ;D ;D

[quote name="MEM" post="1137338" timestamp="1322849116"]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=92269.msg1137334#msg1137334 date=1322848759]
I`m  "PLEADING" to[b] THE TROJANS[/b],  Don`t "HOLD", don`t "GET INTO A FIGHT", don`t "BLOCK IN THE BACk"  and don`t do that "ILLEGAL PROCEDURE" thing. (thank you)
[/quote]

Fixed it for ya! ;)
[/quote]

Yall for got INT'S.Maybe not so much for Coldspring.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33