Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. West Orange-Stark

Trigger

[quote name="CS 13-0" post="1133248" timestamp="1322445085"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=92269.msg1133237#msg1133237 date=1322444364]
[quote author=CS 13-0 link=topic=92269.msg1133208#msg1133208 date=1322442493]
Wow, just read 18 pages and all I can say is coldspring should just quit posting because no one has a chance against the almighty WOS.

ALL HAIL WOS (the history, the legend, the best hs football team ever WOS)
[/quote]

Oh great..your back ::).  Seems to me that you have been the one stirring up crap soup for 14 weeks now. If you don't want to read then don't. Pretty simple. You are the first person on this entire thread to drool poop out of your mouth. As I told you in the past, LOOK IN A MIRROR. I thought you were banned, I guess you hid from the mods after calling WOS fans a certain female anatomical part. Grow up.
[/quote]You got the wrong person I havent even been on here for 14 weeks, let alone refered to any WOS fan to the female part. If you can find when I did please send the post to me.
[/quote]

I am sorry, I truly did mix up you and someone else. That person had something close to your avatar. Please accept my apology. Maybe that guy was banned afterall. LOL.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="jnunn" post="1133273" timestamp="1322447693"]
Greg Tepper and Travis Stewart, both of Dave Campbell’s Texas Football picks Coldspring to beat West Orange- Stark and to advance to State Simi-Finals

On the subject of Top Football Players in Texas list I could only find two players and only one was playing in this game that was listed in the top recruiters list.

For Coldspring Sherman Gilbert 4.5 40yd was listed as the 10th ranked RB in the state all though  Oklahoma State is recruiting him as an inside receiver. He also is listed as the 89th player in the Top 100 list.

For WO-S the only player (ex-player) I could find was Justin Thomas was listed as the 41st DB in the state, but is ineligible to play because he is 20 years old. He was not listed in the Top 100 list.

If there are other list please post for our friends we share this board with.
[/quote]

Wow only a 4.5? Dang put him wos and he probably wouldn't even start they got like 30 guys that are way faster ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).

On a side note how are you 20 years old and still in high school?

Greg Tepper and Travis Stewart, both of Dave Campbell’s Texas Football picks Coldspring to beat West Orange- Stark and to advance to State Simi-Finals

On the subject of Top Football Players in Texas list I could only find two players and only one was playing in this game that was listed in the top recruiters list.

For Coldspring Sherman Gilbert 4.5 40yd was listed as the 10th ranked RB in the state all though  Oklahoma State is recruiting him as an inside receiver. He also is listed as the 89th player in the Top 100 list.

For WO-S the only player (ex-player) I could find was Justin Thomas was listed as the 41st DB in the state, but is ineligible to play because he is 20 years old. He was not listed in the Top 100 list.

[/quote]

That doesn't make sense to me. Make Gilbert a reciever? Why? I've seen him on tape and looks to me like a true RB. Maybe ok st can see something we don't. Probably why we don't coach there, LOL.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1133277" timestamp="1322448044"]
[quote author=jnunn link=topic=92269.msg1133273#msg1133273 date=1322447693]

[/quote]

Wow only a 4.5? Dang put him wos and he probably wouldn't even start they got like 30 guys that are way faster ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).

On a side note how are you 20 years old and still in high school?
[/quote]

Put it this way, the kid really didn't know his age. I'm not going to get into this again, and the subject has NOTHING to do with this game except for a person that wants to belittle WOS. This is a game thread, not a "make fun of a kid" thread. Especially a very sad situation for him.

[quote name="CS 13-0" post="1133222" timestamp="1322443231"]
Bottom line is both teams are good or they would'nt have made it to this game. I think its going to be a great one and can go either way, so we should just give each other props so I dont have to read 18 pages of someone having to eat crow. I am sure when the game is over the players will have left it all on the field shake hands and have nothing but respect.
[/quote]yep!

Ease up Kicker, no one was making fun of this football player and if my link had stayed on I would of have this posted along time before you made the comment: Just facts and stats.

[b]Justin Thomas review listed as #61[/b]
With Justin Thomas sitting out this season because he's 20 years old, it's tough tell exactly what kind of prospect we're talking about. At his best, we've got an athletes that has to be in the conversation of best pound-for-pound players in the state. At 5-9, 165 pounds, whatever knock you want to make about his talent is strictly size related. It is what it is. If you focus on his strengths, it's clear we're talking about one of the state's most dynamic and explosive players. If a guy is going to be on the smallish side, he better have elite skills in the way of speed, quickness and athleticism. Check, check and double check. In an age where everyone is trying to speed up their film, Thomas has enough burst that he doesn't need to. We're talking about a kid that can flat out run and he'll undress someone in a phone booth when a chance in the open field presents itself. Offense, defense or special teams - he can contribute in a big way. He has to get stronger if he's going to play on defense, but he's just a football playing sonofagun.

[quote name="skipper" post="1133286" timestamp="1322448937"]
KEEP TURNING UP THE FIRE  and watch what happens. we are trying to give your team credit and you keep talking speed ;) let it go my friend
[/quote]

Well first off CS is not my team. Second I would say that one of my main objectives on this site is to TURN UP THE FIRE ;D. I guess we will see how all these 4.4 and 4.3 athletes help you come Friday. I'm gonna try not to spoil the outcome for ya, so I'll just say don't get your hopes up ;)

[quote name="kicker" post="1133276" timestamp="1322447863"]
[quote author=CS 13-0 link=topic=92269.msg1133248#msg1133248 date=1322445085]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=92269.msg1133237#msg1133237 date=1322444364]
[quote author=CS 13-0 link=topic=92269.msg1133208#msg1133208 date=1322442493]
Wow, just read 18 pages and all I can say is coldspring should just quit posting because no one has a chance against the almighty WOS.

ALL HAIL WOS (the history, the legend, the best hs football team ever WOS)
[/quote]

Oh great..your back ::).  Seems to me that you have been the one stirring up crap soup for 14 weeks now. If you don't want to read then don't. Pretty simple. You are the first person on this entire thread to drool poop out of your mouth. As I told you in the past, LOOK IN A MIRROR. I thought you were banned, I guess you hid from the mods after calling WOS fans a certain female anatomical part. Grow up.
[/quote]You got the wrong person I havent even been on here for 14 weeks, let alone refered to any WOS fan to the female part. If you can find when I did please send the post to me.
[/quote]

I am sorry, I truly did mix up you and someone else. That person had something close to your avatar. Please accept my apology. Maybe that guy was banned afterall. LOL.
[/quote]Hpefully he is banned if he posted something like that and no problem so many post they all start running togther.

[quote name="77" post="1133289" timestamp="1322449006"]
[quote author=CS 13-0 link=topic=92269.msg1133222#msg1133222 date=1322443231]
Bottom line is both teams are good or they would'nt have made it to this game. I think its going to be a great one and can go either way, so we should just give each other props so I dont have to read 18 pages of someone having to eat crow. I am sure when the game is over the players will have left it all on the field shake hands and have nothing but respect.
[/quote]yep!
[/quote]Thanks 77, I am glad someone finally agreed

[/quote]

On orangebloods.com they have Colin janice and Travon Blanchard Both The Starting rovers for WO-S listed in the Top 100 for class of 2013 blanchard is # 54 and Colin is #65...

[quote name="jnunn" post="1133290" timestamp="1322449031"]
Ease up Kicker, no one was making fun of this football player and if my link had stayed on I would of have this posted along time before you made the comment: Just facts and stats.

[b]Justin Thomas review listed as #61[/b]
With Justin Thomas sitting out this season because he's 20 years old, it's tough tell exactly what kind of prospect we're talking about. At his best, we've got an athletes that has to be in the conversation of best pound-for-pound players in the state. At 5-9, 165 pounds, whatever knock you want to make about his talent is strictly size related. It is what it is. If you focus on his strengths, it's clear we're talking about one of the state's most dynamic and explosive players. If a guy is going to be on the smallish side, he better have elite skills in the way of speed, quickness and athleticism. Check, check and double check. In an age where everyone is trying to speed up their film, Thomas has enough burst that he doesn't need to. We're talking about a kid that can flat out run and he'll undress someone in a phone booth when a chance in the open field presents itself. Offense, defense or special teams - he can contribute in a big way. He has to get stronger if he's going to play on defense, but he's just a football playing sonofagun.
[/quote]

Dacarlos is not ranked but he is on the website and his 7 D-1 Offers or listed on rivals.com....... on scout.com he is one of the top 75 db's in the nation

[quote name="skipper" post="1133311" timestamp="1322450443"]
ok ok ok you win but in the first place the kids cant help it its a gift from GOD  so dont blam the kids at west orange for that my friend and for getting my hopes up we are the under dogs  and why not get our hope up tell me
[/quote]

I'm just trying to help you. The last thing I want is to come on here Friday night and read about a bunch of depressed wos fans ;D, I'm just trying to help you prepare for the inevitable 8)

[b]Is Coldspring a one dimensional team?[/b]
Is Coldspring a one dimensional team as some posters have suggested? You will find 13 teams within the state that will object to that. Most of them got a dose of Gilbert up the middle, Gilbert left, Gilbert right, Gilbert pass route, and then you have Monroe up the middle, Monroe left, Monroe right, and Monroe in pass route, then you add Scott bootleg, Scott pitch to Gilbert on option right and then Scott pitch to Monroe option right and on and on. Now that appears to be enough to keep any defense off guard. You just have to pick which one it’s going to be. Then you really confuse things when Scott throws the ball, he has 801 yards passing and 7 TDs, not a lot but it gives the defense something to think about. Between Gilbert and Monroe they have rushed for 3131 yards, and scored 44 touchdowns. That is a long way from being “one dimensional”.

[quote name="skipper" post="1133321" timestamp="1322451503"]
:) well you will not find me on here  trying to defend my post like i said wo-s (IS) the underdogs and  let me tell you this young man this mustang fan has seen the good and the bad years there in orange  so if we lose i know we lost to a good team end of story
[/quote]

Fair enough. I'm Just bored and trying to having some fun trying stir the pot lol, no hard feelings to any wos fans.

BTW that's the first time I've been called young man in a long time.

[quote name="jnunn" post="1133315" timestamp="1322450860"]
[b]Is Coldspring a one dimensional team?[/b]
Is Coldspring a one dimensional team as some posters have suggested? You will find 13 teams within the state that will object to that. Most of them got a dose of Gilbert up the middle, Gilbert left, Gilbert right, Gilbert pass route, and then you have Monroe up the middle, Monroe left, Monroe right, and Monroe in pass route, then you add Scott bootleg, Scott pitch to Gilbert on option right and then Scott pitch to Monroe option right and on and on. Now that appears to be enough to keep any defense off guard. You just have to pick which one it’s going to be. Then you really confuse things when Scott throws the ball, he has 801 yards passing and 7 TDs, not a lot but it gives the defense something to think about. Between Gilbert and Monroe they have rushed for 3131 yards, and scored 44 touchdowns. That is a long way from being “one dimensional”.
[/quote]
"One dimensional" as in they don't throw so clearly if you can force them to have to throw, then your chances are better.....not "one dimensional" as in one weapon. I'm well aware they have multiple weapons.

Even in your post you only referenced 2 pass plays, Gibert and Monroe on pass routes.....
Where I come from, that's called "one dimensional".....albeit very lethal.....

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1133314" timestamp="1322450702"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=92269.msg1133311#msg1133311 date=1322450443]
ok ok ok you win but in the first place the kids cant help it its a gift from GOD  so dont blam the kids at west orange for that my friend and for getting my hopes up we are the under dogs  and why not get our hope up tell me
[/quote]

I'm just trying to help you. The last thing I want is to come on here Friday night and read about a bunch of depressed wos fans ;D, I'm just trying to help you [b]prepare[/b] for the inevitable 8)
[/quote]

shouldnt you be "preparing" for the goose creek memorial basketball game on tuesday and worry less about preparing the wos fans for the "inevitable?"  i bet those falcons could use more of your support! thanks for your concern though... ;)

[quote name="venom33" post="1133337" timestamp="1322452561"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=92269.msg1133314#msg1133314 date=1322450702]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=92269.msg1133311#msg1133311 date=1322450443]
[/quote]

I'm just trying to help you. The last thing I want is to come on here Friday night and read about a bunch of depressed wos fans ;D, I'm just trying to help you [b]prepare[/b] for the inevitable 8)
[/quote]

shouldnt you be "preparing" for the goose creek memorial basketball game on tuesday and worry less about preparing the wos fans for the "inevitable?"  i bet those falcons could use more of your support! thanks for your concern though... ;)
[/quote]

I don't care about basketball ( I was hoping the NBA season would get cancelled, but oh well). I am "preparing" for the baseball and softball seasons tho, in case you haven't heard were pretty good at those over here 8).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317