Coaches wife arrested for "helping" the team

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="invictus" post="1128266" timestamp="1322064813"]
I'm sorry, but all of these comments are disgusting and offensive.  High school kids are generally younger than 18 and so all of this would be seriously illegal.  This woman is a moron, but no one has accused her of being a pedophile. 

My opinions of a lot of you have seriously been lowered after this thread.
[/quote] :'(

[quote name="invictus" post="1128266" timestamp="1322064813"]
I'm sorry, but all of these comments are disgusting and offensive.  High school kids are generally younger than 18 and so all of this would be seriously illegal.  This woman is a moron, but no one has accused her of being a pedophile. 

[/quote]

I'm sorry but everything I saw was PG and for humor only. I might have missed something but this is not a poem forum invictus.

So, we have a teacher who is a football coaches wife, changing numerous students (athletes & non-athletes) grades for the better. The coach denies any knowledge or wrong doing. The grade changes did not effect the eligibility of the players.

I can see why some people have jumped to the "sexual misconduct" conclusion here. What other motivation could she have had for doing such a strange thing? Guess we'll see how the rest of the story "shapes" up.

Here's another version. Seems she admitted it [b]was[/b] about player eligibility. Shame shame shame!

[url=http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/9006462-418/coachs-wife-accused-of-changing-students-grades-placed-on-leave.html]http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/9006462-418/coachs-wife-accused-of-changing-students-grades-placed-on-leave.html[/url]

[quote name="invictus" post="1128290" timestamp="1322066108"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=92145.msg1128281#msg1128281 date=1322065751]
[quote author=invictus link=topic=92145.msg1128266#msg1128266 date=1322064813]
I'm sorry, but all of these comments are disgusting and offensive.  High school kids are generally[b] younger than 18[/b] and so all of this would be seriously illegal.  This woman is a moron, but no one has accused her of being a pedophile. 

[/quote]

A lot of kids that age has a kid or two of their own now days...Sorry that's just the world we live in....Women talk about men,men talk about women..ain't gonna change much... ;D

[/quote]

Doesn't matter how many kids they have.  [b]You are talking about pedophilia here.[/b]  And I don't talk about men and especially in such a rude, inflammatory fashion.
[/quote]

Please elaborate.....

[quote name="invictus" post="1128290" timestamp="1322066108"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=92145.msg1128281#msg1128281 date=1322065751]
[quote author=invictus link=topic=92145.msg1128266#msg1128266 date=1322064813]
I'm sorry, but all of these comments are disgusting and offensive.  High school kids are generally[b] younger than 18[/b] and so all of this would be seriously illegal.  This woman is a moron, but no one has accused her of being a pedophile. 

[/quote]

A lot of kids that age has a kid or two of their own now days...Sorry that's just the world we live in....Women talk about men,men talk about women..ain't gonna change much... ;D

[/quote]

Doesn't matter how many kids they have.  You are talking about pedophilia here.  [b]And I don't talk about men and especially in such a rude, inflammatory fashion.[/b]
[/quote]
You may not talk about men in that way but you are obviously not the only woman on this board (not saying any woman on this board does talk about men, just making a point) and your not the only woman in this world. Kville Kats never said it was you that talk about men. He simply said [i]"Women talk about men,men talk about women"[/i]

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1128332" timestamp="1322070376"]
Here's another version. Seems she admitted it [b]was[/b] about player eligibility. Shame shame shame!

[url=http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/9006462-418/coachs-wife-accused-of-changing-students-grades-placed-on-leave.html]http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/9006462-418/coachs-wife-accused-of-changing-students-grades-placed-on-leave.html[/url]
[/quote]

It's funny how the arrest card that shows date and inmate number is moved to the side. I wonder why? ;D

[quote name="NedDog" post="1128297" timestamp="1322066685"]
[quote author=ndn mom link=topic=92145.msg1128295#msg1128295 date=1322066526]
You boys are funny! I knew as soon as I saw her picture that none of you read the article and that this thread would not be about those kids grades! I have a husband and boys so I guess I just don't get easily offended! [b]Have fun...I always have the option of not reading if I don't like what is being said![/b][/quote]

EXACTLY!!  Thank you ndn mom......you rock!  +1
[/quote]
Well thanks...will you please let my kids in on that secret?  :)

I pretty much agree with the person that said most of the comments were PG well maybe more PG13 but not offensive. She has obviously enhanced herself to get attention so it is what it is. If any women out there think that their husbands or sons from teenagers on up don't talk like this then you need to take off the rose colored glasses! Better yet come visit me at work and listen to what gets said when a bunch of men get together!

[quote name="ndn mom" post="1128375" timestamp="1322073175"]
[quote author=NedDog link=topic=92145.msg1128297#msg1128297 date=1322066685]
[quote author=ndn mom link=topic=92145.msg1128295#msg1128295 date=1322066526]
You boys are funny! I knew as soon as I saw her picture that none of you read the article and that this thread would not be about those kids grades! I have a husband and boys so I guess I just don't get easily offended! [b]Have fun...I always have the option of not reading if I don't like what is being said![/b][/quote]

EXACTLY!!  Thank you ndn mom......you rock!  +1
[/quote]
Well thanks...will you please let my kids in on that secret?  :)

I pretty much agree with the person that said most of the comments were PG well maybe more PG13 but not offensive. She has obviously enhanced herself to get attention so it is what it is. If any women out there think that their husbands or sons from teenagers on up don't talk like this then you need to take off the rose colored glasses! Better yet come visit me at work and listen to what gets said when a bunch of men get together!
[/quote]
Amen.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1128332" timestamp="1322070376"]

[/quote]
Thank you Hawkeye for trying to get the thread back on track.  Everyone else stay on topic. (Grade changing).

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1128293" timestamp="1322066231"]

The reality is that if the article would have been posted without the picture then it would have might got 4 or 5 post and already been lost in the shuffle!  Dont blame the men! blame the media!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree with bigdog, if you guys dont get back on topic we will have no choice but to deflate this thread!  :P
[/quote]
Hey...men are pigs!!!there are very few great guys in the world(me being one of them)....so, when someone posts a picture like that, they are setting us great guys up....we are the victims here....