BH Playoff Game?

[quote name="Old Bronco" post="1125117" timestamp="1321765722"]
Can someone tell me what the score was for the BH game this weekend?  Cant seem to find it.  Thanks!
[/quote]
Ouch. Havent they eaten enough crow? BH fans support their team just like we all support our teams. Granted some of them are perhaps a little more relentless than others but I think theyve given respect to all the teams still left playing...

Still beat the socks off Dayton ;D 2011 District Champs. Have I mentioned we have beat the crap out of Dayton in every sport this year 8) Dayton has gotten lucky draw in the playoffs again, but the purple season will be over soon then back to getting thier butts handed to them :'( Goodluck ;)

I sat on Ozen's and Dayton's side yesterday cheering for their teams. Both games were fun games to watch especially the Ozen game. What happened Brenham Fan, the Cubs look like s*@t to be 11-0. All this haten on BH makes it hard to cheer for your teams. This next round will be some great games to watch, good luck to Dayton and ok 20-4A!!!!!!

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1125351" timestamp="1321803740"]
Still beat the socks off Dayton ;D 2011 District Champs. Have I mentioned we have beat the crap out of Dayton in every sport this year 8) Dayton has gotten lucky draw in the playoffs again, but the purple season will be over soon then back to getting thier butts handed to them :'( Goodluck ;)
[/quote]
Dude.. Shouldn't you be pulling for teams in your district or is there just that much hate??? I wish notthin but the best for Nederland, Ozen and Vidor. I will be backing them as long as they are alive in the playoffs! Also good luck to Dayton. PAM, Kelly and WO-S next week.

[size=14pt]It's a sad life for BHFAN.  He jaws all season long knowing full well that he will be forced to choose between paying admission to a Bronco playoff game or a BH basketball game. 

Don't worry, I know the next justification from the Hill will be, "We lost to Ozen, they beat Brenham, so we are every bit as good as Brenham." 

[b]Come talk to me when BH actually wins a playoff game, until then, the Hill should change their mascot from the Eagles to the Pretenders.[/[/b]size]

[/quote]

[/quote]well if yall would have lost to dayton png could have beat yall instead of ozen. Oh yeah that png team dayton beat took ozen to the wood shed 42-7

[quote name="indnfan" post="1125416" timestamp="1321807009"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=91932.msg1125351#msg1125351 date=1321803740]
[/quote]
Dude.. Shouldn't you be pulling for teams in your district or is there just that much hate??? I wish notthin but the best for Nederland, Ozen and Vidor. I will be backing them as long as they are alive in the playoffs! Also good luck to Dayton. PAM, Kelly and WO-S next week.
[/quote]
What i'm guess is that they don't have the same history and tradition that we in the Golden Triangle (and surrounding) area have. We have all played each other for 30, 40, 50+ years. We all live close to each other. I don't believe that these two teams have been in the same district for very long (I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong  ::) ).

[quote name="EZDawg" post="1125565" timestamp="1321816090"]
[quote author=indnfan link=topic=91932.msg1125416#msg1125416 date=1321807009]
[/quote]
[/quote]
What i'm guess is that they don't have the same history and tradition that we in the Golden Triangle (and surrounding) area have. We have all played each other for 30, 40, 50+ years. We all live close to each other. I don't believe that these two teams have been in the same district for very long (I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong  ::) ).
[/quote]your wrong dayton has always hated bh. It just worse now cause everybody from channelview moved to bh and acts like their crap dont stink.

Still beat the socks off Dayton ;D [b]2011 District [s]Champs[/s]Chumps[/b]. Have I mentioned we have beat the crap out of Dayton in every sport this year 8) Dayton has gotten lucky draw in the playoffs again, but the purple season will be over soon then back to getting thier butts handed to them :'( Goodluck ;)
[/quote]

Fixed it for ya BHFAN.....  ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1125574" timestamp="1321816655"]
[quote author=EZDawg link=topic=91932.msg1125565#msg1125565 date=1321816090]
[quote author=indnfan link=topic=91932.msg1125416#msg1125416 date=1321807009]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]your wrong dayton has [b]always hated bh[/b]. It just worse now cause everybody from channelview moved to bh and acts like their crap dont stink.
[/quote]

I don't doubt that Dayton hates BH and vice versa. My comment was more about y'all only being in the same district for a few years now, right? Didn't BH use to be 2A not too long ago, then 3A for a short period, now 4A??

[quote name="Old Bronco" post="1125117" timestamp="1321765722"]
Can someone tell me what the score was for the BH game this weekend?  Cant seem to find it.  Thanks!
[/quote]

I'm getting the same B.S. at work about PN-G...Pretty sad when some can't even enjoy their own playoff success without bringing up other schools failures...put down the Haterade  :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder