Barbers Hill crow eatin' thread

Puma42

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere right now Don Price is having a glass of wine & saying to his self "lol haha, thought you could do it without me eh?" lol

I bet HF makes the playoffs before BH makes it past the first round in football again.

*the above statement is NOT a direct quote from Coach Price, but I bet he would laugh if he seen it lol*

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1114269" timestamp="1321077424"]
Somewhere right now Don Price is having a glass of wine & saying to his self "lol haha, thought you could do it without me eh?" lol

I bet HF makes the playoffs before BH makes it past the first round in football again.

*the above statement is NOT a direct quote from Coach Price, but I bet he would laugh if he seen it lol*
[/quote]

No that man has more class then anyone of you do .

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114271" timestamp="1321077516"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=91374.msg1114269#msg1114269 date=1321077424]

[/quote]

No that man has more class then anyone of you do .
[/quote]

Wow...that was deep.

Doesn't a genius like bhk realize that by acting like an idiot, people enjoy the fact that BH lost even more? Take your medicine, be a man, you lost, congratulate the team that was better on this night and move on...no matter what you say or do, Ozen plays next week and you don't...as for the reasonable BH fans and players, congrats on a fine season...didn't end the way you guys wanted, but you guys played real well most of this season.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1114085" timestamp="1321073679"]
Class, Class settle down ;D now eveone take a seat and breath 8) Very disappointed in the Eagles tonight and the lack of defense in the secondary! We were able to contain Jones, but Green threw all over us! Speaking of Green he was injured during the game winning TD and they took him off in an ambulance after the game. I hope he is alright because without him Ozen will be in trouble round 2! Congrats to Ozen no excuses from me, BH had opportunities to win this game and just couldn't cash in. Green had a heck of a game and the Ozen D stopped us when it counted. Goodluck Ozen and 20-4A in the next round! Dayton is our last hope to stop the sweep :'(
[/quote]

Uhhh ??? ??? ???......that would be incorrect sir. I do believe Mr Green rode the bus like everyone else did. I was on the sideline sir, and unlike barbie dolls hill, HE WILL BE PLAYING NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Razor" post="1114276" timestamp="1321077591"]
[b]Doesn't a genius like bhk realize that by acting like an idiot, people enjoy the fact that BH lost even more? Take your medicine, be a man, you lost[/b], congratulate the team that was better on this night and move on...no matter what you say or do, Ozen plays next week and you don't...as for the reasonable BH fans and players, congrats on a fine season...didn't end the way you guys wanted, but you guys played real well most of this season.
[/quote]

You are giving him too much credit...He is no man, and he thinks he makes sense...CluelessCrybaby09 should be his new handle...

Unfortunatley #10 did not make the catch I was standing by the conession stand gates, he bobbled it all the way down and came out before he hit the ground....would have been a memorable moment for the kid and bh. Good job ozen, hats off to y'all hope the qb is ok scary when he was just laying on the field. Glad he was able to get up and walk off the feild kid played a hell of a game. Shouldn't be any excuses from us at all it was a great game, and next year we should win a playoff game :P

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114144" timestamp="1321074498"]
No actually lets just get the facts out there .. OZEN Loves to hold so get ready to get held held oh and just for the RECORD that was a catch by #10 but id just say and not just cause im a BH FAN but that ref needs a new job .. So just for the record it was bh's game . Sure we got beat in the secondary sure they kept up and sure we had 1 int. on the QB which is an ATHLETE has speed moves and an ARM from all get out 65 yrd bombs all night .. but to all be said if you were not there dont be talking smack BH Played hard knock football took some hits and LAYED SOME HITS !! So you would be ALMOST IGNORANT to call bh whimpy cause they played nose to nose ..

OZENS BAND SUCKS!!!!! AND IS OBNOXIOUS
[/quote]

Wow Kuntry, that was a little harsh. I thought Ozens Band was cool...first time I haven's slept through half time in years.

Yes, I thought BH played a pretty decent offensive game, and overal didn't play horrible, but we didn't get the job done and the panthers did. I thought the coach made several ignorant and risky decisions, and a couple of them ended up biting us. Why go for it on 4th and one on your own 40? Gave them a short field. Why try that little trick play with QB going out for a pass. We put the ball into the hands of a guy that hasn't thrown a pass in game situation...very low percentage play...and it cost us dearly. Once again we didn't hold onto the ball...and it cost us. We made stupid mental mistakes, with the two unsportsman like conduct calls. Our defensive secondary didn't exsist...which some of us have been concerned about all year. Don't know if Perry caught the ball or not at the end, but it doesn't matter, we shouldn't have been in that situation anyway. 

Congrats to the Panthers, good luck going forward...yall deserved the win.

Good season Eagles!!!

[quote name="StarlessTexas" post="1114289" timestamp="1321077965"]
Unfortunatley #10 did not make the catch I was standing by the conession stand gates, he bobbled it all the way down and came out before he hit the ground....would have been a memorable moment for the kid and bh. Good job ozen, hats off to y'all hope the qb is ok scary when he was just laying on the field. Glad he was able to get up and walk off the feild kid played a heck of a game. Shouldn't be any excuses from us at all it was a great game, and next year we should win a playoff game :P
[/quote]

+1

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114294" timestamp="1321078033"]
Nope sure dont . id rather annoy all of you . since im some cry baby ! whats funny is I speak my mind oh thats not allowed unless your from 20-4A ( Wimpy wimpy ) District ! Thats what you all say about 19-4A I hope you all get burned next year by BH cause they have Athletes coming up !
[/quote]

Blah, blah, blah...

[quote name="bh34" post="1114292" timestamp="1321078012"]
[quote author=BHkuntry09 link=topic=91374.msg1114144#msg1114144 date=1321074498]
No actually lets just get the facts out there .. OZEN Loves to hold so get ready to get held held oh and just for the RECORD that was a catch by #10 but id just say and not just cause im a BH FAN but that ref needs a new job .. So just for the record it was bh's game . Sure we got beat in the secondary sure they kept up and sure we had 1 int. on the QB which is an ATHLETE has speed moves and an ARM from all get out 65 yrd bombs all night .. but to all be said if you were not there dont be talking smack BH Played hard knock football took some hits and LAYED SOME HITS !! So you would be ALMOST IGNORANT to call bh whimpy cause they played nose to nose ..

OZENS BAND SUCKS!!!!! AND IS OBNOXIOUS
[/quote]

Wow Kuntry, that was a little harsh. I thought Ozens Band was cool...first time I haven's slept through half time in years.

Yes, I thought BH played a pretty decent offensive game, and overal didn't play horrible, but we didn't get the job done and the panthers did. I thought the coach made several ignorant and risky decisions, and a couple of them ended up biting us. Why go for it on 4th and one on your own 40? Gave them a short field. Why try that little trick play with QB going out for a pass. We put the ball into the hands of a guy that hasn't thrown a pass in game situation...very low percentage play...and it cost us dearly. Once again we didn't hold onto the ball...and it cost us. We made stupid mental mistakes, with the two unsportsman like conduct calls. Our defensive secondary didn't exsist...which some of us have been concerned about all year. Don't know if Perry caught the ball or not at the end, but it doesn't matter, we shouldn't have been in that situation anyway. 

Congrats to the Panthers, good luck going forward...yall deserved the win.

Good season Eagles!!!
[/quote]

Gave you some Karma

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114294" timestamp="1321078033"]
Nope sure dont . id rather annoy all of you . since im some cry baby ! whats funny is I speak my mind oh thats not allowed unless your from 20-4A ( Wimpy wimpy ) District ! Thats what you all say about 19-4A I hope you all get burned next year by BH cause they have Athletes coming up !
[/quote]
IĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢m really starting to believe your team lost.

I just want to say good game to ozen and that was a tough loss to swallow bh played their hearts out and I just don't know what happened but I hope yall do good because yall cost me a lot of pain. Just stopped crying. That was a bad way to go out senior year
Good luck ozen ( respectful group of guys)
-45 Josh Goundrey. Barbers Hill

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin