Barbers Hill crow eatin' thread

Puma42

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114144" timestamp="1321074498"]
No actually lets just get the facts out there .. OZEN Loves to hold so get ready to get held held oh and just for the RECORD that was a catch by #10 but id just say and not just cause im a BH FAN but that ref needs a new job .. So just for the record it was bh's game . Sure we got beat in the secondary sure they kept up and sure we had 1 int. on the QB which is an ATHLETE has speed moves and an ARM from all get out 65 yrd bombs all night .. but to all be said if you were not there dont be talking smack BH Played hard knock football took some hits and LAYED SOME HITS !! So you would be ALMOST IGNORANT to call bh whimpy cause they played nose to nose ..

OZENS BAND SUCKS!!!!! AND IS OBNOXIOUS
[/quote]
Wow. Someone doesn't like to lose! You really going to insult the band now?

No actually lets just get the facts out there .. OZEN Loves to hold so get ready to get held held oh and just for the RECORD that was a catch by #10 but id just say and not just cause im a BH FAN but that ref needs a new job .. So just for the record it was bh's game . Sure we got beat in the secondary sure they kept up and sure we had 1 int. on the QB which is an ATHLETE has speed moves and an ARM from all get out 65 yrd bombs all night .. but to all be said if you were not there dont be talking smack BH Played hard knock football took some hits and LAYED SOME HITS !! So you would be ALMOST IGNORANT to call bh whimpy cause they played nose to nose ..

[/quote]

1st post....and it was pathetic.  Just grow a pair and take the loss!  Can't you just admit defeat???

Hope 19-4A is better at basketball...you should be.... you'll have more time to practice than 20-4A will.    So sad.

[/quote]

Blah, blah, blah. Whine, whine, whine. Excuse, excuse, excuse.

Oh, and your band sux.

ROTFLMAO

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1114092" timestamp="1321073772"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=91374.msg1114082#msg1114082 date=1321073663]
LOL this is going to be a freaking NOVEL!!!!!! and when PNG wins against Dayton... OMG!!!!!! i am just going to sit back and laugh!!!! rip em up boys.... rip em up...
[/quote]
I'll highlight this one for ya tomorrow CC  ;)
[/quote]

HAHA i rarely talk smack on here but i thought I would try it on for size just one time LMAO!!!! I can eat crow with the best of them.... hey I would even eat it with YOU!!! LMAO!!!!!! Good luck tomorrow night!!!! may it be a good and injury free game... 20-4A! BABY ALL THE WAY!!

[quote name="ndn mom" post="1114160" timestamp="1321074689"]
[quote author=BHkuntry09 link=topic=91374.msg1114144#msg1114144 date=1321074498]

[/quote]
[/quote]

LETS PUT IT THIS WAY WHEN ALL YOU CAN HEAR IS SQUEAK BOOM BOOM YEAH I CANT HEAR MY PERSON NEXT TO ME ..

Trust me ive lost games but this was bh's game and i think everyone knows that the catch was made and if you were there u would say the same thing !

[/quote] Nice first post!  Sounds like BH cant only not find a way to win but having problems losing too! 

hats off to BHFan for showing up taking his shots. Looks like some of your BH buddies could use some lessons.

Congrats to Ozen! This was a game we should have won, but we didn't execute.  :( Trey Green was everything you guys said he was, a great athlete. Until we learn how to win games like this I deserve all the crow you guys dish out. Nothing more to say.  :-X

Dayton I know you guys have been toting the banner for 19-4A for the last few years, but I'm asking you to do it one more time. Take it to'em Broncos.

Great year to the Eagles, thanks seniors for giving your all, it has been a pleasure.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1114163" timestamp="1321074812"]
[quote author=BHkuntry09 link=topic=91374.msg1114144#msg1114144 date=1321074498]

[/quote]

1st post....and it was pathetic.  Just grow a pair and take the loss!  Can't you just admit defeat???

Hope 19-4A is better at basketball...you should be.... you'll have more time to practice than 20-4A will.    So sad.
[/quote

Actually PNG its not .. If i could remember my username and email to my other account id use it . but i made a new one . Dont start with me .. You wernt there all you wanna do it talk smack well imma talk smack to you tomo when dayton LAYS it into you and then you go boo hoo boo hoo .. ! then imma tell you to grow a pair and use em like a man !

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1114119" timestamp="1321074113"]
[quote author=Purple Runs Deep link=topic=91374.msg1114104#msg1114104 date=1321073954]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=91374.msg1114085#msg1114085 date=1321073679]
Class, Class settle down ;D now eveone take a seat and breath 8) Very disappointed in the Eagles tonight and the lack of defense in the secondary! We were able to contain Jones, but Green threw all over us! Speaking of Green he was injured during the game winning TD and they took him off in an ambulance after the game. I hope he is alright because without him Ozen will be in trouble round 2! Congrats to Ozen no excuses from me, BH had opportunities to win this game and just couldn't cash in. Green had a heck of a game and the Ozen D stopped us when it counted. Goodluck Ozen and 20-4A in the next round! Dayton is our last hope to stop the sweep :'(
[/quote]

+ karma...for posting during this hostile crowd lol  ;D Great season for The Hill tough break.
[/quote]

All the crap i talk I owe it to yall  ;D It will be awhile before the Ozen fans get home, so I'll just have to eat some Crow for breakfast 8)
[/quote]

+ Karma for saving some for breakfast...

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114168" timestamp="1321074887"]
[quote author=ndn mom link=topic=91374.msg1114160#msg1114160 date=1321074689]

[/quote]
[/quote]

LETS PUT IT THIS WAY WHEN ALL YOU CAN HEAR IS SQUEAK BOOM BOOM YEAH I CANT HEAR MY PERSON NEXT TO ME ..

Trust me ive lost games but this was bh's game and i think everyone knows that the catch was made and if you were there u would say the same thing !
[/quote]
You’re saying you lost ?

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114168" timestamp="1321074887"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Ozen won BH lost get over it and start practicing free throws! Can someone please give this guy some -karma for me since I can't yet!  ::) ::) ::) ::)

[/quote]

That's high school football for you bud, it doesn't always workout for your team. No need to make all these excuses. Barbers Hill might have played nose to nose, but Ozen had the bigger nose tonight!!

[quote name="longhornmiked" post="1114185" timestamp="1321075128"]
[quote author=BHkuntry09 link=topic=91374.msg1114168#msg1114168 date=1321074887]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
You’re saying you lost ?
[/quote]

Not many BH fans would actually admit to that.

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1114175" timestamp="1321075000"]
Congrats to Ozen! This was a game we should have won, but we didn't execute.  :( Trey Green was everything you guys said he was, a great athlete. Until we learn how to win games like this I deserve all the crow you guys dish out. Nothing more to say.  :-X

Dayton I know you guys have been toting the banner for 19-4A for the last few years, but I'm asking you to do it one more time. Take it to'em Broncos.

Great year to the Eagles, thanks seniors for giving your all, it has been a pleasure.
[/quote]

Props for nutting up...and Ive seen your posts... you ain't all bad  ;) anywho +  karma

[/quote]

Does the term, "Sorry Loser" mean anything to you???

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1114191" timestamp="1321075223"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=91374.msg1114175#msg1114175 date=1321075000]

[/quote]

Props for nutting up...and Ive seen your posts... you ain't all bad  ;) anywho +  karma
[/quote]

You're right...he ain't all that bad.  More Karma to "Trucked"

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1114190" timestamp="1321075212"]
[quote author=longhornmiked link=topic=91374.msg1114185#msg1114185 date=1321075128]
[quote author=BHkuntry09 link=topic=91374.msg1114168#msg1114168 date=1321074887]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
You’re saying you lost ?
[/quote]

Not many BH fans would actually admit to that.
[/quote]

Actually yeah ive lost when i played I am not gonna tell you that we dont loose cause everyone looses . Give me all the Karma you want i am not really worried about it . I am sure all of you will be on here crying tomo when dayton blows you away !

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1114195" timestamp="1321075273"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does the TERM RETARD MEAN anything to you !! cause im far from a sorry looser but the catch was made i told the ref on the way out to find a REAL JOB ! dont believe me go ask him yourself people were looking at me like i was CRAZY i aint skeered whats he gonna do eject me from the game ! If i was playing and it was my senior year id have knockd his head off ! Dont believe me get him a pair of pads and me a pair and see whom fairs out in the end !

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114207" timestamp="1321075623"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=91374.msg1114195#msg1114195 date=1321075273]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does the TERM RETARD MEAN anything to you !! cause im far from a sorry looser but the catch was made i told the ref on the way out to find a REAL JOB ! dont believe me go ask him yourself people were looking at me like i was CRAZY i aint skeered whats he gonna do eject me from the game ! If i was playing and it was my senior year id have knockd his head off ! Dont believe me get him a pair of pads and me a pair and see whom fairs out in the end !
[/quote]

grow up you sore loser...bh lost time to hit the courts..move on

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1114207" timestamp="1321075623"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=91374.msg1114195#msg1114195 date=1321075273]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
So your team lost ??

[quote name="SFA85" post="1114209" timestamp="1321075687"]
Dumb Blonde play of the night:  Flee flicker reverse pass for a pick......

The option keep was working all night and Gage called that dumb bleep play....

Way 2 go one and done cove
[/quote]

I agree,  they could not stop them on the ground why throw a stupid pass across field with a very high risk play? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder