Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. Bridge City

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again until someone beats CS shut up and WOS your and idiot shut up and quit stirring the pot. Get on your own site and quit talking sh!% on ours once again its there time and WOS i am betting you were blowing something in the band when u were in high school

By the way WOS quit living in the past CS can say the same thing years from now how great they were in the past and you being in the band and never on the field go blow something but kudos on your spell check and grammer u seem to correct that on everyones post

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1116508" timestamp="1321172926"]
And by the way Cowboy stadium is awesome inside I know because we were there last year it was sweet send me your email and i will send you pictures this year
[/quote]

One more game like Brige city put on you,And you won't send anyone pictures...And I gotta say Congrats to BC....And Coldspring if you make it to State...You won't win...Spread offenses will kill you...Wait & see..

[quote name="captredass" post="1116558" timestamp="1321191622"]
Kirbyville I know you are trying to still be a part of football but your season was over last year. Start on lay-ups or shoot some 3's, maybe we will see you again one day. We will let you win in tennis or Banjo playing but leave the Footbal to us.
[/quote]

I wouldn't expect nothing better out of an arrogant Coldspring fan....lol...Just wait and see ...No State title even if you get to the play-offs...Your reply was not cute or witty....just the same old tired crap. ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1116508" timestamp="1321172926"]
And by the way Cowboy stadium is awesome inside I know because we were there last year it was sweet send me your email and i will send you pictures this year
[/quote]

LOL.
Didn't you just tell me to stop dwelling on the past?
Seriously - I sincerely hope that you have success for half as long as we have. It's been (and still is) an awesome ride.

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1116503" timestamp="1321170852"]
once again until someone beats CS shut up and WOS your and idiot shut up and quit stirring the pot. Get on your own site and quit talking sh!% on ours once again its there time and WOS i am betting you were blowing something in the band when u were in high school
[/quote]

LOL, you aren't going to be on this board much longer so I'm not even going to try and respond to this. Insult people? Hahahaha.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1116526" timestamp="1321184600"]
And Coldspring if you make it to State...You won't win...Spread offenses will kill you...Wait & see..
[/quote]

Who was the last spread team to beat Coldspring?  There hasn't been one the last 2 years...Not saying it can't or won't happen but they've actually done very well against teams who run alot of spread...Much easier to game plan and execute when you know they're throwing almost every down...

Kirbyville had success using the play action pass as did Carthage in the state championship game...DB's got caught looking in backfield several times and got beat on a couple of double moves...

IMO, it's kind of shortsighted to wish ill on a group of young men simply because you don't like a couple of their fans posts...These kids aren't posting they're playing...Got to be able to separate the two...The voices of a few most certainly don't speak for the majority of Coldspring fans...

Was taken to hospital at start of 3rd qtr and was released a few hours later....Diagnosis was possible concussion and neck sprain...Should be ok with some rest...Hope he heals up quick...They'll need him as they try to get back to Arlington...

[quote name="speedkills" post="1116605" timestamp="1321196724"]
WO-S go take out this arrogant fan base of Coldspring would you? They finally have a good team and all of the sudden there untouchable!
I was pulling for Coldspring up until i read this thread now I will be supporting the mustangs the rest of the way through!
[/quote]

I know WO-S appreciates the support, but I can guarantee they are worrying about taking out the Columbus Cardinals right now.  Coldspring is the last thing on their mind.

It is amazing that anyone would want to run down a team that beat them. Doing this is just degrading your team that lost to them. Remarks such as the “weak opponents” that Coldspring played doesn’t speak very well for Bridge City. Those “weak opponents” averaged scoring 9.7 points per game against Coldspring. Does this mean that Bridge City is not as good as those “weak opponents”. After all they didn’t score any points. Coldspring only gave up 70 rushing yards per game to those “weak opponents”. Bridge City had 76, is Bridge City only 6 yards better than those “weak opponents”? We all know the answers to those comparisons.

I had posted in an earlier prediction when comparing like games the two had played, and I quote what I posted “these scores reflect a fairly even contest with the edge going to Coldspring on defense”. Turned out to be a true statement! There is no need to get offended by these remarks, it was what I think, nothing more, nothing less. I was very impressed with the Bridge City team, not only their team but the game plan that their coach Cris Stump implemented to halt a vigorous rushing offense, take you hats off to him rather than criticize him, a hell of job.

Both teams played remarkable hard, in my opinion the best team advanced.  Will they win state? If any of us knew for sure, we would not be wasting our time posting on this board, Vegas calls. Congratulations to both Bridge City and Coldspring, these are the games like this one that make Friday nights in Texas the envy of everyone in these United States

P.S. Not one team member or coach of Coldspring has ever posted on this board. I doubt if they even know it exist.

Team Stats
Bridge City Coldspring-Oakhurst
Total yards 128 304
First downs 7 12
Rushes/Yds 25/76 50/277
Average rush 3.04 5.54
Comp/Atts 6/15/3 3/7/0
Pass yards 52 27
Comp pct 40 42.86
Punts 4 5
Punting Yards 166 122
Punting Average 41.5 24.4
Fumbles/Lost 1/1 2/0
Penalties-yards 2-30 7-55

[quote name="Homer" post="1116704" timestamp="1321202167"]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=91072.msg1116605#msg1116605 date=1321196724]
WO-S go take out this arrogant fan base of Coldspring would you? They finally have a good team and all of the sudden there untouchable!
I was pulling for Coldspring up until i read this thread now I will be supporting the mustangs the rest of the way through!
[/quote]

I agree. You won't see many of us fans worrying about CS, we worry about our next opponent. This isn't our first rodeo. There might be a select few but most of us know what can happen if you don't prepare for the opponent at hand.

I know WO-S appreciates the support, but I can guarantee they are worrying about taking out the Columbus Cardinals right now.  Coldspring is the last thing on their mind.
[/quote]

Its not arrogance, we are just tired of Kirbyville trying to justify their team and running down ours. We are now talking back and noone can stand it. Its arrogance that Kirbyville keeps hoping for respect for a few years past. They just can't get over last year's upset. Talk all you want Kirbyville, we won 2 of last 3. Even, if we don't go to state we own BC and Kirbyville. If you hate losing, then don't play us, now that is arrogance.

THE GAME IS OVER CS MOVED ON !! Lets end the nosense smack talk and we will pick it back up IF both teamS (WOS-CS) win this coming week.  Tired of reading wouldv'e couldv'es. If CS had won 57-50 would you still call us sorry and overrated? Its still a 7 pt victory. Get over it!!

Guest beechnut
[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1116813" timestamp="1321207831"]
[quote author=BCgrad05 link=topic=91072.msg1116805#msg1116805 date=1321207573]
Mitchel Hubbard laid the wood on #8
[/quote]
Great job genius.  Cheer for high school kids getting hurt.
I guess a car wreck is very entertaining to you.
Your disgusting! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
[/quote]

05 is one of the few village idiots from BC. Hope the kid is ok.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1116875" timestamp="1321211077"]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=91072.msg1116813#msg1116813 date=1321207831]
[quote author=BCgrad05 link=topic=91072.msg1116805#msg1116805 date=1321207573]
Mitchel Hubbard laid the wood on #8
[/quote]
Great job genius.  Cheer for high school kids getting hurt.
I guess a car wreck is very entertaining to you.
Your disgusting! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
[/quote]

05 is one of the few village idiots from BC. Hope the kid is ok.
[/quote]
Every town has some. 
Last report (from his mom) he has concussion and cervical sprain.  Home and doing ok.  Wants to play next week.  We all thank god it was not worse.  It was scary seeing him kind of wobble coming off of the field after what happened with Trapp last week. 
FYI Trapp is home, in halo and was at the game last night cheering on his Trojans.
Please keep both of these young men in your prayers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder