Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. Bridge City

Ok we will see how far CS, Huffman and Kirbyvillego inthe "2011Playoffs"

"No offense to CS but they won for a change against my Wildcats last season and props for participating in the state game last season. As for our district being weak i bet Huffman couldnt beat Jasper or Center and prolly wouldget thumped by a rebuilding Wildcatteam."

" Stupid comments??? CS beat Kirbyville last year in the playoffsfor the first time ever in their entire school history. Those teams in your district have been dismantled by kville sooo many times and i have the history to prove it. Huffman have tradition in baseball but football Kirbyvillewouldbe a force for you guys."

These are all comments you made

I guess you could see how it sure looks like you thought Kville would got further.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="cdoggett" post="1117439" timestamp="1321244027"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=91072.msg1117417#msg1117417 date=1321243133]
Hey Falcon quit riding the Trojans jock man. They have a good team this year no doubt, but the competition fixing to get tough for them trust me. CS have no passing game and it will hunt them.
[/quote]They throw the ball enough to keep a defence honest... They even threw one TD last year on K-Ville in the playoffs. But that was last year. For the record I was pulling for K-Ville. Good luck to K-Ville next year.
[/quote]

Thanks but some of the CS fans or getting way too cocky bro...good luck to the Trojans.

[quote name="cdoggett" post="1117401" timestamp="1321242479"]
Looks like from the box score WO-S had a tough time with Orangefield giving up 211 rushing yards to ORANGEFIELD??? While the WO-S offence managed to gain a whopping 211 total yards and only 1 offensive TD. IDK but that better not be the same team if they do end up playing CS. Im not trying to sound arrogant, Im just looking at the numbers of a common opponet. CS rushed for 375 and only gave up a total of 94 to the mighty Bobcats. Maybe WO-S just had a off night? Maybe Orangefield played way above their ability? Or was there some injury I am not aware off. Please correct me if I have any of my info is incorrect. Good luck to all the kids and looking forward to the rest of the playoffs. Please pardon any spelling or typing errors, after all I am from Coldspring.  8)
[/quote]

Actually at that time wos was pretty banged up. 4 defensive starters were healing up from knee injuries. Starting rb Lindsey was also battling an ankle injury. And if you have actually been following wos, you would know that the wos offense didn't start clicking until the second half of the silsbee game. Let's just say the wos oc hasn't been the most consistent play caller up until these last few games.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1117442" timestamp="1321244243"]
[quote author=cdoggett link=topic=91072.msg1117439#msg1117439 date=1321244027]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=91072.msg1117417#msg1117417 date=1321243133]
Hey Falcon quit riding the Trojans jock man. They have a good team this year no doubt, but the competition fixing to get tough for them trust me. CS have no passing game and it will hunt them.
[/quote]They throw the ball enough to keep a defence honest... They even threw one TD last year on K-Ville in the playoffs. But that was last year. For the record I was pulling for K-Ville. Good luck to K-Ville next year.
[/quote]

Thanks but some of the CS fans or getting way too cocky bro...good luck to the Trojans.
[/quote]Most CS fans do pull for K-Ville when they not playing CS. Yall keep it classy.

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1117324" timestamp="1321238176"]
I havent seen the greatest team ever play this year (WOS) but I would give Huffman, BC and CS a chance against any team on any given Friday. BC, Huffman and CS atleast we have something going for us since we will never be as great as WOS we r not from there.
[/quote]

Dude..what in the world are you talking about? Or maybe I should say what planet are you from? BC isn't in your district. Your almighty Coldspring just beat them last night!  ????? Also, we (WOS) beat BC because, once again, they are in our district not yours. WOW, someone please help this kid. LOL.

[quote name="bdm06" post="1117446" timestamp="1321244535"]
[quote author=cdoggett link=topic=91072.msg1117401#msg1117401 date=1321242479]
Looks like from the box score WO-S had a tough time with Orangefield giving up 211 rushing yards to ORANGEFIELD??? While the WO-S offence managed to gain a whopping 211 total yards and only 1 offensive TD. IDK but that better not be the same team if they do end up playing CS. Im not trying to sound arrogant, Im just looking at the numbers of a common opponet. CS rushed for 375 and only gave up a total of 94 to the mighty Bobcats. Maybe WO-S just had a off night? Maybe Orangefield played way above their ability? Or was there some injury I am not aware off. Please correct me if I have any of my info is incorrect. Good luck to all the kids and looking forward to the rest of the playoffs. Please pardon any spelling or typing errors, after all I am from Coldspring.  8)
[/quote]

Actually at that time wos was pretty banged up. 4 defensive starters were healing up from knee injuries. Starting rb Lindsey was also battling an ankle injury. And if you have actually been following wos, you would know that the wos offense didn't start clicking until the second half of the silsbee game. Let's just say the wos oc hasn't been the most consistent play caller up until these last few games.
[/quote]

Actually I haven't followed WO-S very much this year but we all know how tough yall are year after year. Glad yall are healthy now. Hopefully in a couple weeks everyone will get to see a great Coldspring-WO-S quarter final game.

[quote name="baseballdude" post="1117420" timestamp="1321243191"]
[quote author=CS 9-0 link=topic=91072.msg1117415#msg1117415 date=1321243010]
Sorry I was at the CS game how did yall do in your playoff game didnt see your score anywhere
[/quote]

This guy is truly not very bright! Where is your punctuation?
[/quote]

Sorry I was trying to keep it on your level, I will punctuate everything from now.

[quote name="cdoggett" post="1117457" timestamp="1321245406"]
[quote author=bdm06 link=topic=91072.msg1117446#msg1117446 date=1321244535]
[quote author=cdoggett link=topic=91072.msg1117401#msg1117401 date=1321242479]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually I haven't followed WO-S very much this year but we all know how tough yall are year after year. Glad yall are healthy now. Hopefully in a couple weeks everyone will get to see a great Coldspring-WO-S quarter final game.
[/quote]

This is what I am hoping for also. Win or lose it is gonna be a war! Hopefully both teams will keep winning and stay healthy until then. Good luck to ya'll the rest of the way.

[quote name="kicker" post="1117451" timestamp="1321245022"]
[quote author=CS 9-0 link=topic=91072.msg1117324#msg1117324 date=1321238176]
I havent seen the greatest team ever play this year (WOS) but I would give Huffman, BC and CS a chance against any team on any given Friday. BC, Huffman and CS atleast we have something going for us since we will never be as great as WOS we r not from there.
[/quote]

Dude..what in the world are you talking about? Or maybe I should say what planet are you from? BC isn't in your district. Your almighty Coldspring just beat them last night!  ????? Also, we (WOS) beat BC because, once again, they are in our district not yours. WOW, someone please help this kid. LOL.
[/quote]
I was just stating a fact Huffman, BC and CS have a good team and can hang with anyone. I know BC is not in our district, and i know, know one will be as great as WOS ever we r just trying to live up to the legend they call WOS.

Remember when kirbyville went to state two years in a row? I don't recall them talking any smack like this. Why can't you guys get over yourself? You won the game, forget about BC were nothing but history. On the other hand WOS is one of the most dominate winning teams in the state of Texas it will take coldspring decades to accomplish what they have. I know you guys are excited about being really good these last two years but don't let it get to your heads.. To get respect you got to give it...

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1117487" timestamp="1321248435"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=91072.msg1117451#msg1117451 date=1321245022]
[quote author=CS 9-0 link=topic=91072.msg1117324#msg1117324 date=1321238176]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I was just stating a fact Huffman, BC and CS have a good team and can hang with anyone. I know BC is not in our district, and i know, know one will be as great as WOS ever we r just trying to live up to the legend they call WOS.
[/quote]

WOS we all know how great u r and are up to date with your team history can u please just go away for awhile so you dont piss everyone off and turn our game post into a hate match
ALL HALE WOS

Guest beechnut
[quote name="SetxFootball" post="1117491" timestamp="1321248892"]
Remember when kirbyville went to state two years in a row? I don't recall them talking any smack like this. Why can't you guys get over yourself? You won the game, forget about BC were nothing but history. On the other hand WOS is one of the most dominate winning teams in the state of Texas it will take coldspring decades to accomplish what they have. I know you guys are excited about being really good these last two years but don't let it get to your heads.. To get respect you got to give it...
[/quote]

Are you kidding me? look whos calling the kettle black? We are just taking up our teams like you guys do. Anythinhg wrong with that? We know how good WOS has been bc long memories. New sheriff in town and whats wrong with being happy for our teams? You guys beat on us for years and now that the shoe is on the other foot wut up? Just my take.

Yeah Kirbyville beat us a few times in our down years, but to be honest I have never heard of Kirbyville in football before we played them in 2004.  Now as for Coldspring we had some really strong teams in the '90's.  So we are not like Lumberton where we were always down and now we are just having some success.  These deep runs in the playoffs are not something new for us.  Just look at my tag at the bottom.  We dont have any titles yet, but that is the only thing that separates us from what WOS has.  They have have a winning tradition over their and so do we.  If y'all think that after Gilbert leaves we will be easy to beat you have another thing coming.  We have Coach Barbay and Coach Morrison and that is the difference.  We have athletes and more are coming up. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder