Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. Bridge City

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that people are saying coldspring is the best thing theve seen since color tv. I hope they underestimate BC. Those boys are winners and they play downright hard. This will not be a blowout. As a matter of fact, I say BC can win this. Any team that plays Coldspring's schedule would look good. I'm not saying they aren't a great team, I'm just saying that this song and dance is heard every year from different teams. I.e. Brownwood last year. Sorry guys, I don't buy CS being the ultimate team.

monrow on a pitch right and gilbert left pitch that is COLDSPRINGS (BREAD and BUTTER) IF bridge city plays smart football and get off there blocks who know what might happen  oh heck i almost forgot lilley there QB  he relly dose not have all that strong of a arm maybe the cards can have bread and butter for supper if thay play smart heads up football        GO GET THEM BRIDGE CITY

My comment has nothing to do with Cleveland or even WOS for that matter. That's a different topic totally. I posted on the BC thread and stated that the almighty Coldspring is not going to run over Bridge City. I worry about no one. I've seen too many teams over the years think they are the second coming, only to get beat early. I'm stating that BC will fight to the end and could pull it out.

[quote name="skipper" post="1107171" timestamp="1320618676"]
CHS96 the same can be said about coldspings dont you think Kicker
[/quote]

Well, seems to me that they are already looking at stadiums to book for round two. I believe Bridge City will have a say in that.  ;)

I have a funny feeling about this game. If their more worried about round two or three, something tells me that the only thing they will be looking to book is which basketball tournaments to play in. LOL.

[quote name="kicker" post="1107169" timestamp="1320618472"]
My comment has nothing to do with Cleveland or even WOS for that matter. That's a different topic totally. I posted on the BC thread and stated that the almighty Coldspring is not going to run over Bridge City. I worry about no one. I've seen too many teams over the years think they are the second coming, only to get beat early. I'm stating that BC will fight to the end and could pull it out.
[/quote]

I Have to agree with Kicker...There's no such thing as an unbeatable team...And I'm pulling for Bridge City in this one... ;)

I don't represent the whole team or fan base. I'm just one fan. I say CS will win by 3 + td's.  Last yr BC talked the same crap and got the same butt kicking handed to them. What make this yr any different. You guys got a better team this yr?  Well our team is better than last yr also.  If BC beat CS I will follow BC to ever game and root for them. How many CS haters can say the same ????  ( I will also buy the popcorn)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline