Silsbee vs Huffman

BADSANTA

Who will win in their 4th meeting?   

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win in their 4th meeting?

• Silsbee
    • Huffman

[quote name="I_ME_MY" post="1112525" timestamp="1321025252"]
Did someone hijack BADSANTA's computer.  I'm not following.  First you say Silsbee won't win and predict a 42-20 Huffman win.  Now you say Adrian Peterson is in the backfield for Silsbee and he's going to punish Huffman LBers.  And, throwing around that Silsbee beat Huffman 2 out of the last 3 years, so that means they will win tomorrow night as well.  WHAT?!?!?!?!?
[/quote]

Badsanta had a change of heart!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bambam33" post="1112495" timestamp="1321023951"]
[quote author=fishing862 link=topic=90979.msg1112464#msg1112464 date=1321022457]
Still think Silsbee should throw it deep and put the game away early.
[/quote]

Yes sir throw it deep to prove me right with 3-4  picks Saturday night. WOOHOO! If Silsbee starts throwing the ball, you guys are in trouble. ONe....you are either way behind or two... your ALLSTAR running back is not sure where he is or what time zone he is in. Just sayin!
[/quote]
Silsbee will throw it deep on Huffman.  Chunk that Tater! ;D  That deep ball sure is pretty!  Just sayin ;)

Yeah, and your argument of "Huffman players and coaches are already looking past Silsbee".  What exactly are you basing that on?  A couple of Huffman fans that get on here and say we're going to stomp Silsbee?  Those players and coaches have had 2 weeks to prepare.  I bet they'll be ready to go Sat. night.  I know I can't wait!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1112714" timestamp="1321033396"]
HUffman fans are really confident! I heard their coach told some local alumni that they expect to play starters only thru 3rd quater. Is this TRUE HUFFMAN?????
[/quote]

I seriously doubt it. That dosent sound like something coach Mac would do. You probably just made it up.

That aint happeing. HECK only seen starters come on maybe once or twice. They will rotate some different rcvrs and RB but thats about it. NOw i have seen the offense change up at halftime dues to a lopsided score. Jet right jet left for 2 quarters. Ya know that might be a gr8 idea though. Blow Silsbee out then sit the starters in the 3rd. I like the idea!  ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1112775" timestamp="1321036862"]
Silsbee  24
Huffman 21
[/quote]

Can't agree more Agg. Both teams are so similar, Silsbee will have to be on top of their game with the secondary, and Huffman will have to stop a strong second half Tiger offence!

Huffman has an edge statically, BUT Silsbee can pull amazing second halfs when game is on the line. Look at Cleveland, Lumberton,  and almost any other game the Tigers played. At same respect Huffman has an amazing QB with Preston Townley, 2000+ yds passing and 60% passing completions.

I give it to the Tigers.
A field goal or touchdown will make the difference!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder