Silsbee vs Huffman

BADSANTA

Who will win in their 4th meeting?   

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win in their 4th meeting?

• Silsbee
    • Huffman

[quote name="beechnut" post="1109421" timestamp="1320796054"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=90979.msg1109417#msg1109417 date=1320795692]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=90979.msg1109403#msg1109403 date=1320794489]
Huffman sure talks alot of smack! Silsbee blasted y'all 2 years ago and Huffman barley won last year! So far Silsbee has dominated you 2-1! Might be 3-1 after Saturday. Does Huffman play basketball? If so would you care to add Silsbee on your schedule?
[/quote]

Smack to back it up in 2011. I dont really care about yesterday much less last years game. Huffman blows Silsbee out and preps for next round. Film dont lie and Silsbee cant play with Huffman in any part of the game.

No my friend I will be at the game and I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. I won't need to beat you up. I would recommend that all that crap you talk don't sit by me because I can bring the noise all night PLAYA! Huffman will always be second fidal to Silsbee in all sports. You had to score close to 50 last year to win at the buzzer? Seriously? That Tiger team wasnt suppose to do much. Tell your football team prepare for the off season NOW!  Also I hope we draw Huffman in basketball so we can dust you off by 60 before halftime. What has Huffman ever accomplished besides being in the way of us going to the next round. BamBam make sure you bring a healthy dose of tick tacks to the game because I can promise you on every deer you have killed during hunting season I'm gone talk SH$$ until my mouth gets dry!
Smack on that ;D

Ha ha good one. He can't smack to much bc he is knee high to a grasshopper. Little fella I'm told but runs his mouth on a keyboard.
[/quote]
[/quote]

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="beechnut" post="1109421" timestamp="1320796054"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=90979.msg1109417#msg1109417 date=1320795692]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=90979.msg1109403#msg1109403 date=1320794489]
Huffman sure talks alot of smack! Silsbee blasted y'all 2 years ago and Huffman barley won last year! So far Silsbee has dominated you 2-1! Might be 3-1 after Saturday. Does Huffman play basketball? If so would you care to add Silsbee on your schedule?
[/quote]

Smack to back it up in 2011. I dont really care about yesterday much less last years game. Huffman blows Silsbee out and preps for next round. Film dont lie and Silsbee cant play with Huffman in any part of the game.

Lil Fella? Go figure! One thing I can promise you lii feller is that Silsbee will stomp a whole in Huffman. Why did you even wake Badsanta up? I'd advise you to speak to others about me. I can keep the party going all night. You Huffman folk never learn. You get one win under your belt against Silsbee now your giant killers. What has Huffman done besides add a few extra red lights on the map? Why dont you go get your deer corn ready for hunting because football is over SON! Better yet go find some acorns, berries, and other natural snacks and make a Turkey trap and go shoot Thanksgiving dinner?
Smack on that ;D

Ha ha good one. He can't smack to much bc he is knee high to a grasshopper. Little fella I'm told but runs his mouth on a keyboard.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Dang bad santa, its like that? It's probably a good thing the other silsbee fans on here think you're and idiot and don't respect you, I guess I see why now. 08 silsbee need a last second bomb from JJ to win, 09 JJ ran all over a 5-5 Huffman team, 10 Huffman was up a couple of Tds at Half and ALLOWED silsbee back in the game with a couple of bad snaps that resulted in turnover in silsbee territory, but it didn't matter cause we still won. The fact is JJ ain't walking back on that field, and silsbee don't have the team to beat Huffman this year.

Other sports yeah yall got us in basketball, but come see us in baseball or softball yall won't be dominating anything ;)

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1109534" timestamp="1320802233"]
Dang bad santa, its like that? It's probably a good thing the other silsbee fans on here think you're and idiot and don't respect you, I guess I see why now. 08 silsbee need a last second bomb from JJ to win, 09 JJ ran all over a 5-5 Huffman team, 10 Huffman was up a couple of Tds at Half and ALLOWED silsbee back in the game with a couple of bad snaps that resulted in turnover in silsbee territory, but it didn't matter cause we still won. The fact is JJ ain't walking back on that field, and silsbee don't have the team to beat Huffman this year.

Just like I don't respect you buddy! Here it is 2009 Silsbee threw a 5 yard TD with a minute left while Hufdman drove down got sack once and second a holding penalty to end the game. Don't this Silsbee needs JJ to beat Huffman. You guys have played similar teams with same results. Huffman is overrated and I did y'all play HJ. Not impressed to say the least! Who in their natural mind watches softball unless you have a child or family member that plays. Now I know your other sports are pathetic! Rest that homie! Softball? I bet y'all have a awesome kickball and laser tag team too! Did y'all win state last year in cow tipping as well?

Other sports yeah yall got us in basketball, but come see us in baseball orsoftball yall won't be dominating anything ;)
[/quote]

[quote name="the sports guy" post="1109540" timestamp="1320802854"]
falconfanatic.....no joking......Silsbee didnt practice today.
[/quote]

It is because they know the game is a lost cause. There isn't much since practicing when you know you can't win ;D ;D ;D

jk lol if silsbee feels they didn't need to to practice good for them, we will see how prepared they are on Saturday.

Come on BS can you at least figure out how to quote other post, I know you're not that big an idiot (maybe not). Idc if you respect me or not you're karma rating speaks for its self apparently I'm not the only poster who thinks you're retarded. Yeah first game of the year with brand new players we beat hj by 35, how did you only beat HF by 18 we beat them by 31 lol. Huffman isn't team that is overrated  ;)

BTW I said softball and baseball lol how many other hs sports are there lol you wanna bring swimming, tennis, and golf in to it? We are district champions in those to lol.

Huffman runs the same spread offense they have run over the past 3 years. Townly takes a 3 step drop and release. Throw off his timing and Silsbee could force a few bad passes. He like to hit Hardy, Harrell, and McCloskey on timing patterns. Gray is good a back that can catch as well. Huffman runs the ball  less that 25 percent of the time. Silsbee will be prepared. I bet they didn't practice due to weather.

Other sports yeah yall got us in basketball, but come see us in baseball or softball yall won't be dominating anything ;)
[/quote]

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1109555" timestamp="1320803656"]
Come on BS can you at least figure out how to quote other post, I know you're not that big an idiot (maybe not). Idc if you respect me or not you're karma rating speaks for its self apparently I'm not the only poster who thinks you're retarded. Yeah first game of the year with brand new players we beat hj by 35, how did you only beat HF by 18 we beat them by 31 lol. Huffman isn't team that is overrated  ;)

BTW I said softball and baseball lol how many other hs sports are there lol you wanna bring swimming, tennis, and golf in to it? We are district champions in those to lol.
[/quote]

Retard? Sounds like you have a very wide vocabulary? I'd caution the meaning of retard. Jackass might fit you better. Yea if I worried about you and other posters I guess i wouldn't
get much sleep. Long story short Huffman isn't going to win. Now go tuck yourself under your electric blanket and count sheep until it's time for kick off Saturday!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1109561" timestamp="1320804021"]
Huffman runs the same spread offense they have run over the past 3 years. Townly takes a 3 step drop and release. Throw off his timing and Silsbee could force a few bad passes. He like to hit Hardy, Harrell, and McCloskey on timing patterns. Gray is good a back that can catch as well. Huffman runs the ball  less that 25 percent of the time. Silsbee will be prepared. I bet they didn't practice due to weather.
[/quote]

We actually run the ball about 35% of the time ;) check you're stats

Other sports yeah yall got us in basketball, but come see us in baseball or[b] softball[/b] yall won't be dominating anything ;)
[/quote]

Silsbee has seen what yall got in softball and we love playing yall.

[quote name="ATEEL07" post="1109567" timestamp="1320804367"]
Danggg this is the most smack talkin i've seen in a long time lol well im just gonna agree with Aggie on this one I dont think this is gonna be a blowout like some Huffman fans are predicting I think it'll be decided by a TD or less
[/quote]

Get your boot on girls!  Huffman will kick the snot bubbles out of Silsbee!  Thats right, I said it!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Huffman fans are clue less. You lose to state ranked ColdSprings and use that as a measuring stick of success. When your program uses a lost as success then your screwed. I'll agree that Silsbee hasn't don't much outside of the regular season in sometime but I can guarantee that they  don't say " we only lost West Orange Stank by 12. Let's be happy we didn't lose by 60 and build off that"! I think Huffman has a better chance at beating Yates in basketball than you do Silsbee in football. Yea I said it!

[quote name="STiger85" post="1109575" timestamp="1320804540"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=90979.msg1109534#msg1109534 date=1320802233]

Other sports yeah yall got us in basketball, but come see us in baseball or[b] softball[/b] yall won't be dominating anything ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]

I know yall have and they sere some good games, like I said silsbee didn't dominate anything.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1109582" timestamp="1320804674"]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=90979.msg1109575#msg1109575 date=1320804540]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=90979.msg1109534#msg1109534 date=1320802233]

We dominate you! 20-16 no! 56-28 considered a blasting! Last year was like 48-44 no! That 56-28 could have been worst dude. Silsbee walked up and down the field like they were playing 11 on zero. Could happen against this year buddy. Don't let that 20-3 moral victory err i mean lost get you sucked in.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know yall have and they sere some good games, like I said silsbee didn't dominate anything.
[/quote]

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1109580" timestamp="1320804652"]
Huffman fans are clue less. You lose to state ranked ColdSprings and use that as a measuring stick of success. When your program uses a lost as success then your screwed. I'll agree that Silsbee hasn't don't much outside of the regular season in sometime but I can guarantee that they  don't say " we only lost West Orange Stank by 12. Let's be happy we didn't lose by 60 and build off that"! I think Huffman has a better chance at beating Yates in basketball than you do Silsbee in football. Yea I said it!
[/quote]

What are yall using as you're measuring sticks lol? LOSES to BC and WOS two teams that aren't anywhere near coldspring? you're best win is 2a newton who ain't what they used to be, our.best is 4a district champion Kashmere who gave 3a #7 all they wanted. I bet our best win could beat you're best win lol. You're a joke.

BTW please show me anywhere where it was said we only lost to coldspring by 17 so we should win.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1109587" timestamp="1320804763"]
Their is a better chance of Ricky Perry getting elected President that Huffman does of beating Silsbee! We all know that ain't happening playa!
[/quote]

How bout theres a better shot at someone using spell check with proper grammer than Rick Perry....or you ;)

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1109582" timestamp="1320804674"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK, so don't act like huffman has dominated something.

[quote name="Trigger" post="1109578" timestamp="1320804624"]
[quote author=ATEEL07 link=topic=90979.msg1109567#msg1109567 date=1320804367]
Danggg this is the most smack talkin i've seen in a long time lol well im just gonna agree with Aggie on this one I dont think this is gonna be a blowout like some Huffman fans are predicting I think it'll be decided by a TD or less
[/quote]

Get your boot on girls!  Huffman will kick the snot bubbles out of Silsbee!  Thats right, I said it!! ;D ;D ;D ;D im not sayin Huffman won't win cuz they have a good chance but its not gonna be a blowout Im tellin you.. and seems Huffman is underestimating silsbee a pretty good bit and I like that. Play them soft and see how that goes.. don't forget silsbee is an 8-2 team just like huffman
[/quote]

[quote name="STiger85" post="1109596" timestamp="1320805024"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=90979.msg1109582#msg1109582 date=1320804674]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK, so don't act like huffman has dominated something.
[/quote]

Did I say Huffman dominated? No I said silsbee wouldn't dominate, as it was implied by old BS.

[quote name="ATEEL07" post="1109599" timestamp="1320805108"]
[quote author=Trigger link=topic=90979.msg1109578#msg1109578 date=1320804624]
[quote author=ATEEL07 link=topic=90979.msg1109567#msg1109567 date=1320804367]
[/quote]

Get your boot on girls!  Huffman will kick the snot bubbles out of Silsbee!  Thats right, I said it!! ;D ;D ;D ;D.                                                                                                                                      I'm not sayin Huffman won't win cuz they have a good chance but its not gonna be a blowout Im tellin you.. and seems Huffman is underestimating silsbee a pretty good bit and I like that. Play them soft and see how that goes.. don't forget silsbee is an 8-2 team just like huffman
[/quote]
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83