Silsbee vs Huffman

BADSANTA

Who will win in their 4th meeting?   

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win in their 4th meeting?

• Silsbee
    • Huffman

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good one next Saturday night at Turner Stadium. This is a great facility! Not really sure about the Saturday night game but its all good. Silsbee had a slow start tonight. Really never got anything going until they went into Wildcat mode with #10 and HF had not answer. HF has some playmakers but not sure its going to be enough against Huffman. We have a full 7 days to discuss.

[quote name="ST413" post="1105296" timestamp="1320463853"]
The Tigers seem to have lost their mojo since losing to Bridge City.  We aren't controlling the line of scrimmage.  If we don't snap out of it,  the playoffs won't last long.
[/quote]
To many substitutions going on.  Coming out of a time out.....not enough linemen on the field. No one knows who will be in or out? 

I have a feeling it will stop in the playoffs.....hopefuly.

Here are the keys to a Tiger win vs Huffman.

1. Figure out how to put pressure on their QB. Their passing game is serious!
2. Tackle the ball carrier and wrap up. Too many missed tackles
3. Start Pat Reed! Nothing against Drake but Reed is the man to start
4. Get the ball in your playmakers hands Turk, Gaines, Drake, Holmes and Spearman!
5. Block something! Biggest line I have seen in a while but they have played a little soft lately!

Watching the game last night I was naturally thinking about our upcoming game with Silsbee. If Silsbee continues to play their corners that deep off the wideouts, thet are in for a long night. Not sure what kind of speed those corners have, maybe thats why they are that deep but HF should have stayed with quick curls and slants and it would have killed Silsbee.
O line was huge and man do hey cut. They will be facing a quick, strong, nasty D line from Huffman. BTW they are returning a monster to the D line after injury in the 3rd game of the season. He should be fresh! ;D
Silsbee has a couple of nice playmakers but they dont seem to feed them as much as I would. If you dont give the pill to the playmakers in the playoffs, it could possible be a quick exit.
I am impressed with the sophomore at QB. He is a gr8 athlete but needs to work on arm strength. Huffman really wont respect the passing game, at least not this season, just cuz of the lack of a big arm. (give the #5 some time and reps he is going to be something fun to watch) He can run too!
IMO Huffman comes out with a convincing victory against Silsbee. Huffman high powered offense and NASTY D will cause fits for Silsbee. It wont be a shootout like last year. Huffman is coming off a bye week and it was much needed. The boys have their legs up under them and Coach Mac, I am positive will have them ready for Saturday night. Good luck to both sides and all the teams making it to the playoffs.
Huffman will bring it Saturday. Silsbee better strap up!

I am thinking 35-7ish Huffman wins. We'll see as playoffs bring a whole new envionment of football. Cant freaking believe we have to wait til Saturday night though. Man i took off work on Friday just so i didnt have to stay late if they asked. Think I am still going to keep that day off though!  ;D ;D

[quote name="bambam33" post="1106230" timestamp="1320531808"]
I am thinking 35-7ish Huffman wins. We'll see as playoffs bring a whole new envionment of football. Cant freaking believe we have to wait til Saturday night though. Man i took off work on Friday just so i didnt have to stay late if they asked. Think I am still going to keep that day off though!  ;D ;D
[/quote]
I may actually drive down or this one if I can get away.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1106250" timestamp="1320533245"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=90979.msg1106230#msg1106230 date=1320531808]
[/quote]
I may actually drive down or this one if I can get away.
[/quote]
SWEEET! Man it would be nice to have a gr8 crowd on Saturday night. We are tailgating around 300 before the game Saturday. Comeon by! We already got permission from the humble folks!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder