Silsbee vs Huffman

BADSANTA

Who will win in their 4th meeting?   

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win in their 4th meeting?

• Silsbee
    • Huffman

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1111357" timestamp="1320964147"]
Let's see there's me, bambam, beechnut, falcon89, mwm something, paintballlove, and a couple others but they don't post a lot.
[/quote]

Bambam in DA HOUSE! LOL..........Looking forward to the game on Saturday. BTW Huffman will be returning one of the best DL in the district just to add to that stacked Defense. Silsbee have a safe trip and bring your box of Klenex.......you are going to need it on that long drive back!  ;D

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1111228" timestamp="1320957552"]
Aggie when did this board get so many Huffman fans.
[/quote]

When they played CS, The #1 team in the state and held them to 20 points.

Yeah, Huffman is going to be kicking Sislbee back to far east Texas.

Silsbee might be good but Huffman is better.  Since 22-3A is a much stronger district than  21-3A what other conclusion can be reached? 

8)

[quote name="ABNINF" post="1111435" timestamp="1320970485"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=90979.msg1111228#msg1111228 date=1320957552]
Aggie when did this board get so many Huffman fans.
[/quote]

When they played CS, The #1 team in the state and held them to 20 points.

Yeah, Huffman is going to be kicking Sislbee back to far east Texas.

Silsbee might be good but Huffman is better.  Since 22-3A is a much stronger district than  21-3A what other conclusion can be reached? 

8)
[/quote]

We were here way before that game lol.

[quote name="only_one" post="1111541" timestamp="1320975451"]
Silsbee does not have more speed than Coldspring.  The running back for Silsbee is good and you are right he will punish you.  I just hope Huffman can withstand the punishment.  They have been known to be "soft"  8) in the past.
[/quote]
Huffman can withstand the punishment and give some back as well

Silsbee does not have more speed than Coldspring.  The running back for Silsbee is good and you are right he will punish you.  I just hope Huffman can withstand the punishment.  [b]They have been known to be "soft"  8) in the past.[/b][/quote]Ok

Silsbee does not have more speed than Coldspring.  The running back for Silsbee is good and you are right he will punish you.  I just hope Huffman can withstand the punishment.  They have been known to be "soft"  8) in the past.
[/quote]
IN THE PAST!!!!!!!!!! NOT TODAY!

[quote name="stigers12" post="1112092" timestamp="1320984726"]
Floyd brings the pain!! and the golden arm of Drake will get it done. he's ready to roll. finally has a few reps in as starter at practice! Wild poo formation will be too much to handle  ;)
[/quote]

Honestly the kid may pick up a few yards early on BUTTTTT after he see and feels the rath of the Huffman D, he will hit the hole timid. Just sayin. Seen the frustration all year long! WILD POO???????
I do like the kiddy offense you guys run with the Wildcat snap it o me and i run with it. That is a pretty good play, due to a slow offensive line.

[quote name="fishing862" post="1112464" timestamp="1321022457"]
Still think Silsbee should throw it deep and put the game away early.
[/quote]

Yes sir throw it deep to prove me right with 3-4  picks Saturday night. WOOHOO! If Silsbee starts throwing the ball, you guys are in trouble. ONe....you are either way behind or two... your ALLSTAR running back is not sure where he is or what time zone he is in. Just sayin!

So your saying our offense is kiddy? Running back won't know where he is? This is the same offense that has beat Huffman 2 out of 3 years. So I guess it worked well enough to beat you then and tomorrow night. Huffman players and coaches are already looking past Silsbee. Good luck with eating the cold pizza on the short ride back to Huffman tomorrow night!

KIDDY KIDDY KIDDY! IDC about last year or the year before that. What I do know BADSANTA (like the name BTW) is if Reed is not playing, that takes away a big part of that offensive scheme. We here at Huffman would like to give you a going away gift from Humble, Texas..........a 35-14 Huffman win. HOHOHOHOHOH Merry Christmas Silsbee!  ;D

Did someone hijack BADSANTA's computer.  I'm not following.  First you say Silsbee won't win and predict a 42-20 Huffman win.  Now you say Adrian Peterson is in the backfield for Silsbee and he's going to punish Huffman LBers.  And, throwing around that Silsbee beat Huffman 2 out of the last 3 years, so that means they will win tomorrow night as well.  WHAT?!?!?!?!?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder