PNG vs Central Predictions

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really shouldn't be a thread.  PN-G could just show up and go through the motions and beat us.  We have no pride.  The coaches are content with were we are, and it have been passed down to the kids.  I knew that we were not a good football team, but not 3 district shutout 'not good'. If this is a point in Central football history where we cannot score on an 0-8 Lumberton team, then we truly are pathetic. 

PN-G - 42
Central - 7

Faircloth is a classy man and will not run the score higher than it needs to be and will allow us to get a 'vanity' late TD.  THIS is the state of Central football.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1098779" timestamp="1319896483"]
This really shouldn't be a thread.  PN-G could just show up and go through the motions and beat us.  We have no pride.  The coaches are content with were we are, and it have been passed down to the kids.  I knew that we were not a good football team, but not 3 district shutout 'not good'. If this is a point in Central football history where we cannot score on an 0-8 Lumberton team, then we truly are pathetic. 

PN-G - 42
Central - 7

Faircloth is a classy man and will not run the score higher than it needs to be and will allow us to get a 'vanity' late TD.  THIS is the state of Central football.
[/quote]
chs has no pride for some reason i don't know and i don't think they'll even score against png, it'll be another night full of shame, i saw this coming when last year, they just didn't do anything against png and chs was district champs >:(

Based on what Soulja has said this year, it sounds like coaching and motivation are the problems. That's a shame, especially when Central has the athletes and the reputation of a deep playoff team.

That said, they have nothing to lose and I'm sure they want to end their season on a high note. It would be foolish to overlook them because of their record. Thankfully, Faircloth is no fool. The Indians will come out strong and do their best to bring home a 7-3 record and continue the win streak.

I have several friends who's sons play for the Jags and was told some have already turned in their football stuff and have made it to basketball practice.....I know this is a football forum but wishing the Jags much success on the hardwood and hoping the necessary adjustments will be made to see them back in the playoffs next football season.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1103357" timestamp="1320345296"]
B[b]ased on what Soulja has said this year, it sounds like coaching and motivation are the problems[/b]. That's a shame, especially when Central has the athletes and the reputation of a deep playoff team.

That said, they have nothing to lose and I'm sure they want to end their season on a high note. It would be foolish to overlook them because of their record. Thankfully, Faircloth is no fool. The Indians will come out strong and do their best to bring home a 7-3 record and continue the win streak.
[/quote]

That is very sad.  Central always has talented kids year in and year out.

We'll be back next year.  Once the bad apples have been picked out and we bring in a breath of fresh air, we'll be back to a dominant self.  But for now, we have to endure another butt kicking of epic proportions, this time, in front of the home crowd for senior night.  I, again, will not be intendence to see the same foolishness go on.  I will however man up to my bet to a PN-G fan on changing my signature for a year which sucks to the utmost. 

Thanks for the kind words, PN-G fans.  It's a darn shame when other teams fans are more positive than I am.  I won't let this Central team get me down long as I'll be attending some of these playoff games. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1103424" timestamp="1320349001"]
We'll be back next year.  Once the bad apples have been picked out and we bring in a breath of fresh air, we'll be back to a dominant self.  But for now, we have to endure another butt kicking of epic proportions, this time, in front of the home crowd for senior night.  I, again, will not be intendence to see the same foolishness go on.  I will however man up to my bet to a PN-G fan on changing my signature for a year which sucks to the utmost. 

Thanks for the kind words, PN-G fans.  It's a darn shame when other teams fans are more positive than I am.  I won't let this Central team get me down long as I'll be attending some of these playoff games.
[/quote]

Soulja, I knew it was bad over there when even you were not posting positive about your Jags.  Yes, next year they will be back on top where they normally are. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1103424" timestamp="1320349001"]

[/quote]

This game smells of an upset for some reason, but The Tribe should put that stinch out with being prepared and focused.

Soulja, I've always enjoyed your posts and insight....you took this season like a man... Central will bounce back and be a top tier football team in 20-4A sooner than later IMO.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="1103440" timestamp="1320349613"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=90615.msg1103424#msg1103424 date=1320349001]

[/quote]

Soulja, I knew it was bad over there when even you were not posting positive about your Jags.  Yes, next year they will be back on top where they normally are.
[/quote]Yes, it was a tough one.  Just like I've stated, if we're competitive, I'd have been happy with that.  It's times where I question if I'm even at the correct game when seeing them play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317