Bob Knight may have violated NCAA rules helping son at Lamar

Its a secondary violation at worse and nothing should come of it. But still silly of all the NCAA rules. But with technology advancing its hard to regulate and enforce. I know Rick Barnes got in trouble because he had Kevin Durant on campus who was just using the facilites to train when a couple players came and shot around with him. That was a violation. Just stupid.

But bottom line, Pat at most gets a slap on the wrist.

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1088075" timestamp="1319080240"]
Quote from Coach Knight today, "I blame peyton manning for this. If he was healthy, people in Indianapolis would still be covering football and not worrying Lamar."

Love it.
[/quote]

Absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!!  ;D

I understand Coach Knights feelings about what seems like a silly rule, but he is probably doing himself and Lamar a diservice by making light of it.  This is one of those things that one should simply say I'm sorry, it was a rule I didn't know or remember and it will not happen again.  That is what makes a story like this go away, which is what needs to happen right now.

[quote name="coachacola" post="1088227" timestamp="1319121016"]
As the old saying goes, bad publicity is better than none.  Besides, the punishment can't be near as bad as Coach Roc's self-imposed 3 year ban of going to the SLC tourney.  ;D
[/quote]
Now that's some funny bleep right there! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33