Best Line Backer in SETX ?

surfer73

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rueter is a good one...all three of Nederland's LBs have played pretty darned well themselves this year (Wood, Brown, Stampley)...Quirante from Vidor is impressive as well...BH had another LB who played well against Nederland, but I don't recall his name

[quote name="Razor" post="1087076" timestamp="1318967284"]
Rueter is a good one...all three of Nederland's LBs have played pretty darned well themselves this year (Wood, Brown, Stampley)...Quirante from Vidor is impressive as well...BH had another LB who played well against Nederland, but I don't recall his name
[/quote]I think Cole Sexton is possibly leading the team in interceptions and tackles and Logan McSwain may be our fastest linebacker. All of em will put a hit on you. Dolan #40 is huge and fast. He is only a Jr. this year.

[quote name="bh15" post="1087084" timestamp="1318967625"]
[quote author=Razor link=topic=90049.msg1087076#msg1087076 date=1318967284]
[/quote]I think Cole Sexton is possibly leading the team in interceptions and tackles and Logan McSwain may be our fastest linebacker. All of em will put a hit on you. Dolan #40 is huge and fast. He is only a Jr. this year.
[/quote]
I would say Nederland and BH from a team perspective. GCM did rack up some yardage agains Nederland but they had some LB's that could get to the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder