Top WR on SETx

mypooh

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seales has 19 catches total, mostly long passes. Not taking anything away from him he is a college reciever for sure. But Nelson catches everything thats close to him or anyone else. And also has two other recievers that are in the top 30 in the area sharing catches with. not saying he is doubled teamed everyweek...lol I think you get my point..

[quote name="SFA96" post="1086526" timestamp="1318902710"]
seales has 19 catches total, mostly long passes. Not taking anything away from him he is a college reciever for sure. But Nelson catches everything thats close to him or anyone else. And also has two other recievers that are in the top 30 in the area sharing catches with. not saying he is doubled teamed everyweek...lol I think you get my point..
[/quote]

I'm sure that if Memorial's QB threw the ball as much as he runs the ball Memorial's receivers would have just as many catches as any other receiver in 5A.

[quote name="bnic1500" post="1086764" timestamp="1318942483"]
[quote author=SFA96 link=topic=90008.msg1086526#msg1086526 date=1318902710]
[/quote]

I'm sure that if Memorial's QB threw the ball as much as he runs the ball Memorial's receivers would have just as many catches as any other receiver in 5A.
[/quote]

Singleton is running the offense as it is designed. His running is a big part of the game plan each week. That being said the Seales kid is sporting a 22 yard a catch avg.

Guest Baller7
Any body that knows football know that if you have QB in the spread offense that can flat out run, you dont keep him in the pocket to throw all the time.. PAM average about 16-18 throws a games.. If defenders wants to turn and run with WRs or drop deep in coverge then you let your QB drill them with his running ability.. Seals is a good one the kid takes 7 yard hitch routes to the house for 80 just ask BMT Central..lol

[quote name="Baller7" post="1086899" timestamp="1318954997"]
Any body that knows football know that if you have QB in the spread offense that can flat out run, you dont keep him in the pocket to throw all the time.. PAM average about 16-18 throws a games.. If defenders wants to turn and run with WRs or drop deep in coverge then you let your QB drill them with his running ability.. Seals is a good one the kid takes 7 yard hitch routes to the house for 80 just ask BMT Central..lol
[/quote]NO COMMENT.

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="1086165" timestamp="1318880278"]
Nelson is a beast but I'll put Michael Shaw right up there with him. He does'nt quite have the numbers as Nelson but he just goes out and plays football. And he aint but about 130-140lbs soakin' wet.
[/quote]
sry..i know hes young..but not in the same league lol...im going with nelson and the reciever from pam if they through it to him more

[quote name="Enjun07" post="1087047" timestamp="1318965902"]
[quote author=Nederland Dog 2006 link=topic=90008.msg1086165#msg1086165 date=1318880278]
Nelson is a beast but I'll put Michael Shaw right up there with him. He does'nt quite have the numbers as Nelson but he just goes out and plays football. And he aint but about 130-140lbs soakin' wet.
[/quote]
sry..i know hes young..but not in the same league lol...im going with nelson and the reciever from pam if they through it to him more
[/quote]
threw

Nelson from PNG kid is like a football magnet,he makes catches being doubleteamed look unbelievable, leaves everyone in the crowd on both sides scratching their heads wondering how he caught the ball, he's just Plain rediculous with some of his circus catches. You could make a highlight reel off of all his catches. He may not be the biggest or the fastest receiver out there but I. Can assure you no one else receives as much attention from defenses than him, his nickname should be doublecovered, so what. Lol. Kid is down right amazing at times!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu