Central vs Nederland Predictions.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1082023" timestamp="1318591019"]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=89540.msg1082005#msg1082005 date=1318587454]
BMTSoulja1, Smell that?, that's crow gumbo coming to you after the game, compliments of Nederland's defense!!!!!!! See ya after the game. lol
[/quote]All I have to say, James, is another stroll in the park.  Another year, another game vs. the Bulldogs...  Another W.  We see a dog in the park.  We catch a dog, then we throw them in the pound.  Just you're regular days work.  ;D ;D ;) ;)
[/quote]Thats the problem with ya Soulja1, you think you are dealing with some cute dogs in a park, you are coming to the pound, where one wonders, "Who let the dogs Out!!!!!" you guys remember the defense of 04 and the outcome of that game, well, get ready for repeat.....Gonna be a long night for the Cougs,,,,,,,,,

[quote name="James Mosley" post="1082170" timestamp="1318605503"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89540.msg1082023#msg1082023 date=1318591019]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=89540.msg1082005#msg1082005 date=1318587454]
BMTSoulja1, Smell that?, that's crow gumbo coming to you after the game, compliments of Nederland's defense!!!!!!! See ya after the game. lol
[/quote]All I have to say, James, is another stroll in the park.  Another year, another game vs. the Bulldogs...  Another W.  We see a dog in the park.  We catch a dog, then we throw them in the pound.  Just you're regular days work.  ;D ;D ;) ;)
[/quote]Thats the problem with ya Soulja1, you think you are dealing with some cute dogs in a park, you are coming to the pound, where one wonders, "Who let the dogs Out!!!!!" you guys remember the defense of 04 and the outcome of that game, well, get ready for repeat.....Gonna be a long night for the Cougs,,,,,,,,,
[/quote]Man, you are something else.  That 2004 Jag team that yall put it on was 1-9 for the season.  We didn't score our first points of the season untill week 5, vs. that Nederland team, and it was on a Safety.  That team was pathetic in every aspect.  Do you want to hang  your hat on that?  Ok, go right ahead, James!  You should know better!  ;) ;)

BMTSoulja1, I have wanted to tell you for a while now, I really respect your views.  I appreciate your fairness and your perspective on the local football scene.  As a Vidor fan, I love playing Central because it is always such a exciting, well played game.  With that said, I wish your Jaguars all the best tonight against Nederland.  Good Luck.   

[quote name="VHS1989" post="1082197" timestamp="1318607500"]
BMTSoulja1, I have wanted to tell you for a while now, I really respect your views.  I appreciate your fairness and your perspective on the local football scene.  As a Vidor fan, I love playing Central because it is always such a exciting, well played game.  With that said, I wish your Jaguars all the best tonight against Nederland.  Good Luck.   

[/quote]

obviously a tainted view 8)

[quote name="VHS1989" post="1082197" timestamp="1318607500"]

[/quote]Thanks!  8) same to your Pirates.  If not for Ozen, Vidor would probably be my second favorate team in this district!

Not sure what you mean by a tainted view but it is nice to have individuals on these forums who can see and appreciate good teams and give credit where credit is due.  You have a good football team.  Vidor has a good football team.  Central is improving each week so my comment is one of support for Central and a respect for an individual who has shown the same respect for other good teams.   

Nederland gets no one's respect, except from a few PNG and Vidor fans. We are just a walk in the park.

In football, there is absolutely no substitute for a great defense. I personally love defensive football, and so do most die hards. It's what the fans scream for D-E-F-E-N-S-E !!!!!

I will be 14 rows up on the 34 yard line and you will hear me!!!

[quote name="VHS1989" post="1082236" timestamp="1318610684"]
Not sure what you mean by a tainted view but it is nice to have individuals on these forums who can see and appreciate good teams and give credit where credit is due.  You have a good football team.  Vidor has a good football team.  Central is improving each week so my comment is one of support for Central and a respect for an individual who has shown the same respect for other good teams. 
[/quote]
Central is a good team who is having a rough time finding their identity this year, but they are dangerous even if their record doesn't reflect it so far.

B[quote name="baddog" post="1082257" timestamp="1318612179"]
Nederland gets no one's respect, except from a few PNG and Vidor fans. We are just a walk in the park.

YIn football, there is absolutely no substitute for a great defense. I personally love defensive football, and so do most die hards. It's what the fans scream for D-E-F-E-N-S-E !!!!!

I will be 14 rows up on the 34 yard line and you will hear me!!!
[/quote]

North or south?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1082283" timestamp="1318615042"]
I need a good parking spot!  lol
[/quote]
There is a parking lot across the street from the church by hamburger depot that is ver easy to get out of after games and you hit no traffic almost every time

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1082351" timestamp="1318620674"]
Trust me, that 's not a problem.  I know all the back roads to either get to Twin City or 69.  I just didn't feel like walking far.  ;D
[/quote]

Anyone coming to Nederland who can't find Twin City or Hwy 69 should not leave their house.  ;D

Let's go "D"

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1082351" timestamp="1318620674"]
Trust me, that 's not a problem.  I know all the back roads to either get to Twin City or 69.  I just didn't feel like walking far.  ;D
[/quote]

Traffic won't be a problem Soulja.  When you leave when the game in the 3rd quarter when the game gets out of hand, you shouldn't hit any traffic at all.  ;D

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1082480" timestamp="1318628954"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89540.msg1082351#msg1082351 date=1318620674]
[/quote]

Traffic won't be a problem Soulja.  When you leave when the game in the 3rd quarter when the game gets out of hand, you shouldn't hit any traffic at all.  ;D
[/quote]

The third quarter exodus. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin