Central vs Nederland Predictions.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="pngpurple4ever" post="1082943" timestamp="1318642021"]
[quote author=pngpurple4ever link=topic=89540.msg1078100#msg1078100 date=1318176108]
Nederland will tear Central to bits at home and for Homecoming. Neds defense will steamroll Central.  Ned 42  Central 14
[/quote]
Hey Soulja..27-0 and game is only 1 hour old. I think I might have been too forgiving to allow Central 14 points.
[/quote]
Hey Soulja..end of 3rd qtr and score is [b][size=24pt]NED 42  Central 0[/size][/b]

Truth of the matter is that we went braindead  again just like in the Livingston game.  This makes us not a good team.  If the scouting report say dont run in the middle of the Nederland defense and you continue to get stuffed, sometging in your head should go off and say stop doing that.  Nope. We keep on. Congrads on the win.  We wont beat vidor.  We will lose to Lumberton.  We will sure in the hell lose to PN-G. TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE.

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1083802" timestamp="1318685173"]
[quote author=Jaguar-J link=topic=89540.msg1079138#msg1079138 date=1318271508]
We gonna surprise dem puppie Doggies
[/quote]I was very very very suprised that yall crossed the 50 yd line one time ;)
[/quote]
You are mistaken..Central crossed the 50 yard line twice...once when they ran onto the field to start the game and once when they ran onto the field to start the second half.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1083632" timestamp="1318655260"]
Truth of the matter is that we went braindead  again just like in the Livingston game.  This makes us not a good team.  If the scouting report say dont run in the middle of the Nederland defense and you continue to get stuffed, sometging in your head should go off and say stop doing that.  Nope. We keep on. Congrads on the win.  We wont beat vidor.  We will lose to Lumberton.  We will sure in the heck lose to PN-G. TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE.
[/quote].

Clean house as in fire the coach Soulja. Come on man you have been one of the must well coached teams in the area for years. Ya'll have over acheived the past few years and won the distrct hands down and tied for another one. Not to many high schools lose there QB mid season and get better. Here is hoping to see Mitchell back to himself next year. When was the last time ya'll missed the playoffs ? 20-4A by far is one of the toughest district in the region. Now if I was Lumberton I would be ready to CLEAN HOUSE. They going the wrong way fast .

2008, was our historical run year.  Stowers left shortly after.  2009 was Stower's leftover talent, which were underclassmen when he was there.2010 was a benefit of a good senior group with Ogletree, Heard, and Alfred.  Heard bailed us out on a lot of questionable situations, as he was a big play just waiting to happen.  We won district, but could that be credited to the district being down?  At this point, in 2010, you can see the young guns from Nederland and Livingston being scrappy and you knew they were going to be something serious this year.  Even after the loss to Humble last year in the playoffs, after being up by 2 scores early, after losing, instead of saying that we lost (obviously because of outcoaching), he went on TV to say that we were outmanned by that team.  Now that didn't sit well with me or any Central fan that was actually at the game.This year, you start with brand new.  NOW you have to coach these kids.  No stower's leftovers, no big playmakers on offense.  Now what do you do?  We looked mediocre at best even with Mitchell in the game.  And even before that, Mitchell's passing game got worst from last year (part of the reason is because our receivers can't catch a cold). Who was working with this kid in the offseason?  Now, we get exploited every single week. And on top of that, I never see any fire on the sidelines.  We have kids with defeat in their body language. Our staff's playcalling also confirmes that the kids are not the only ones defeated.

[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89540.msg1084006#msg1084006 date=1318698903]
2008, was our historical run year.  Stowers left shortly after.  2009 was Stower's leftover talent, which were underclassmen when he was there.2010 was a benefit of a good senior group with Ogletree, Heard, and Alfred.  Heard bailed us out on a lot of questionable situations, as he was a big play just waiting to happen.  We won district, but could that be credited to the district being down?  At this point, in 2010, you can see the young guns from Nederland and Livingston being scrappy and you knew they were going to be something serious this year.  Even after the loss to Humble last year in the playoffs, after being up by 2 scores early, after losing, instead of saying that we lost (obviously because of outcoaching), he went on TV to say that we were outmanned by that team.  Now that didn't sit well with me or any Central fan that was actually at the game.This year, you start with brand new.  NOW you have to coach these kids.  No stower's leftovers, no big playmakers on offense.  Now what do you do?  We looked mediocre at best even with Mitchell in the game.  And even before that, Mitchell's passing game got worst from last year (part of the reason is because our receivers can't catch a cold). Who was working with this kid in the offseason?  Now, we get exploited every single week. And on top of that, I never see any fire on the sidelines.  We have kids with defeat in their body language. Our staff's playcalling also confirmes that the kids are not the only ones defeated.
[/quote

Sounds like the story of the PAM Titans man ya'll ok. Seems like every team in 20-4a misses the playoffs once in 5 years Except the bttm two "try hard teams" LCM and Lumberton even they are not push over. Last year Livingston sit out the playoffs this year it just looks like it's ya'll turn to sit out. Central JV has one lost(I think) and will have a slew of talent coming back in 2012. Replacing Huard is a big chore forget the off the field issues he was good. That's a big piece to replace. I totally agree with the WR issue but that happens when you put a kid in to SMU that plays as a true Freshman. Those where Stower's players but man the discipline and fundmentals of football where there. Do me a favor give the guy one more year at least. Be careful what you ask for. I remember ya'll was ready to get rid of Stowers too when he first started out.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1079314" timestamp="1318277777"]
[quote author=Nederland Dog 2006 link=topic=89540.msg1079217#msg1079217 date=1318274261]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89540.msg1079202#msg1079202 date=1318273891]
[quote author=Nederland Dog 2006 link=topic=89540.msg1079127#msg1079127 date=1318270985]
Just like I said for the Livingston game, Nederland has the best defensive line in the district. This one will be ugly. Troy Benjamin runs all over the place for 3-4 touchdowns. And #2, Shaw. Playmaker. Just outstanding. Central is going to have fun with this Nederland team. 42-10 DOGS!
[/quote]42 points?  Have nederland put up those kind of numbers this year?
[/quote]

Nope. We will this week.  ;)
[/quote]Yea, yea, yea...  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Hehehe. Yep.  ;D

[quote name="mypooh" post="1084105" timestamp="1318704793"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89540.msg1084006#msg date=1318698903]
[/quote

Sounds like the story of the PAM Titans man ya'll ok. Seems like every team in 20-4a misses the playoffs once in 5 years Except the bttm two "try hard teams" LCM and Lumberton even they are not push over. Last year Livingston sit out the playoffs this year it just looks like it's ya'll turn to sit out. Central JV has one lost(I think) and will have a slew of talent coming back in 2012. Replacing Huard is a big chore forget the off the field issues he was good. That's a big piece to replace. I totally agree with the WR issue but that happens when you put a kid in to SMU that plays as a true Freshman. Those where Stower's players but man the discipline and fundmentals of football where there. Do me a favor give the guy one more year at least. Be careful what you ask for. I remember ya'll was ready to get rid of Stowers too when he first started out.
[/quote]Not really.  Stowers first year won an outright district title in 2005. No one wanted him gone.  I liked him...

BmtSoulja1,  I feel for you, It has to stink watching what I saw friday night at Nederland, That's NOT JAG FOOTBALL. I expected us to win, but I expected yall to play some defense, my son played on that 04 team that spanked Central, and this was just as bad, I saw no fire from anyone, except the band. Something has to be done, Central has some of the best athletes around and I'll just leave it at that.

[quote name="football04" post="1084671" timestamp="1318733679"]
BmtSoulja1,  I feel for you, It has to stink watching what I saw friday night at Nederland, That's NOT JAG FOOTBALL. I expected us to win, but I expected yall to play some defense, my son played on that 04 team that spanked Central, and this was just as bad, I saw no fire from anyone, except the band. Something has to be done, Central has some of the best athletes around and I'll just leave it at that.
[/quote]Thanks.  Great observation.  I agree.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1082186" timestamp="1318606202"]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=89540.msg1082170#msg1082170 date=1318605503]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89540.msg1082023#msg1082023 date=1318591019]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=89540.msg1082005#msg1082005 date=1318587454]
BMTSoulja1, Smell that?, that's crow gumbo coming to you after the game, compliments of Nederland's defense!!!!!!! See ya after the game. lol
[/quote]All I have to say, James, is another stroll in the park.  Another year, another game vs. the Bulldogs...  Another W.  We see a dog in the park.  We catch a dog, then we throw them in the pound.  Just you're regular days work.  ;D ;D ;) ;)
[/quote]Thats the problem with ya Soulja1, you think you are dealing with some cute dogs in a park, you are coming to the pound, where one wonders, "Who let the dogs Out!!!!!" you guys remember the defense of 04 and the outcome of that game, well, get ready for repeat.....Gonna be a long night for the Cougs,,,,,,,,,
[/quote]Man, you are something else.  That 2004 Jag team that yall put it on was 1-9 for the season.  We didn't score our first points of the season untill week 5, vs. that Nederland team, and it was on a Safety.  That team was pathetic in every aspect.  Do you want to hang  your hat on that?  Ok, go right ahead, James!  You should know better!  ;) ;)
[/quote]O.K. Soulja1, what is it, our defense was as good as O4, or, you guys are just as bad as 04? I will say this, you got waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy out coached in every single part of the game. Best of luck against Vidor, they will be all you can handle and then some if thats the game plan you bring on Friday night....

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1078293" timestamp="1318193334"]
[quote author=lionbaseball link=topic=89540.msg1078260#msg1078260 date=1318191447]
If Central wins this game there will be a state of chaos in district 20-4A!!
[/quote]

If Central wins this game I'll wear that silly ars gay indian headress at PNG and dance naked at a Vidor game with a picture of Soulja tatood above each nipple.  ;D
[/quote] ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="meanjoe" post="1084910" timestamp="1318777166"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=89540.msg1078293#msg1078293 date=1318193334]
[quote author=lionbaseball link=topic=89540.msg1078260#msg1078260 date=1318191447]
[/quote]

If Central wins this game I'll wear that silly ars gay indian headress at PNG and dance naked at a Vidor game with a picture of Soulja tatood above each nipple.  ;D
[/quote] ;D
[/quote]
Too bad central didn't win.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1084917" timestamp="1318777655"]
[quote author=meanjoe link=topic=89540.msg1084910#msg1084910 date=1318777166]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=89540.msg1078293#msg1078293 date=1318193334]
[/quote]

[/quote] ;D
[/quote]
Too bad central didn't win.
[/quote]

I am glad we did for the Vidor fan's sake! :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges