Central vs Nederland Predictions.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What people don't realize is that Central may have finally found their identity.. They were playing CENTRAL Football finally.  They scrapped the other 'balogna' that we were doing.  Friday, we played in your face defense with 2 INTs (one called back for a phantom personal foul), and we had forced a few turnovers along with hard hits.  As a Jag fan, what else can you as for?  The backup QB made minimal mistakes. 

Big Ned, on the other hand have been playing great.  Now, yall's stats don't jump out as far as offense, but this may be one of the better defenses that we've faced (with the exception of Memorial).  They are disciplined, wrap up, and are not intimidated by the oposing team's speed.  I remember Nederland's 'young guns' from defense last year and they were pretty salty.  A year later, I expect them to be bigger and stronger. 

With everything being said, this game can hinge either way, but based on the fact that historically Central (even weak Central teams) does own Nederland in the altime series...

Central - 28

Nederland - 17

[quote name="mcdonajp" post="1077980" timestamp="1318165402"]
Nederland had central beat last year but let it slip away.  That does not happen this year.
Dog's 31-12
[/quote]A lot of teams had us beat last year, but couldn't seal the deal..

Lumberton, Livingston, Ozen, and even yall. It's how you finish.  We did finish games well last year, so the Nederland win wasn't an isolated incident.

Nederland is looking better and better every week.  I thought they played well against PNG, but then I saw them against Livingston and WOW....talk about impressive.  I don't under estimate Central and I know our team doesn't either, but you guys are coming to the Dog Pound for Homecoming and the DOGS will be waiting for you. I expect to see Lights Out from the Defense and Raines is gonna have the offense in the endzone all night.  Central is gonna play us hard like they do every year, but this year is gonna go to my DOGS.  Sorry Soulja, but a win this Friday is not in the cards for the Jags.

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1077989" timestamp="1318166169"]
Nederland is looking better and better every week.  I thought they played well against PNG, but then I saw them against Livingston and WOW....talk about impressive.  I don't under estimate Central and I know our team doesn't either, but you guys are coming to the Dog Pound for Homecoming and the DOGS will be waiting for you. I expect to see Lights Out from the Defense and Raines is gonna have the offense in the endzone all night.  Central is gonna play us hard like they do every year, but this year is gonna go to my DOGS.  Sorry Soulja, but a win this Friday is not in the cards for the Jags.
[/quote]yall may have scheduled the wrong team for Homecomming!  8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1077994" timestamp="1318166738"]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=89540.msg1077989#msg date=1318166169]
[/quote]

Ha ha ha.... funny, you never know Soulja.... we will see come Friday night.  Good luck to you guys and I hope everyone stays healthy

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1077999" timestamp="1318167053"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89540.msg1077994#msg date=1318166738]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=89540.msg1077989#msg date=1318166169]
[/quote]

Ha ha ha.... funny, you never know Soulja.... we will see come Friday night.  Good luck to you guys and I hope everyone stays healthy
[/quote]Very true...  We don't need any more injuries as I've heard that yall have a kid banged up as well.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1078006" timestamp="1318167797"]
I believed this happened the last yime yall scheduled us on Homecomming night.

http://panews.com/nederlandsports/x681419917/Williams-guides-Jags-to-romp-over-Nederland
[/quote] 

I will never forget that one, it's PAY BACK TIME

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1078006" timestamp="1318167797"]
I believed this happened the last yime yall scheduled us on Homecomming night.

http://panews.com/nederlandsports/x681419917/Williams-guides-Jags-to-romp-over-Nederland
[/quote]

I believe I recall Nederland spoiling a central Homecoming. Ned tore up Central the 1st half and allowed Central back in during the 2nd half. I also recall the power going off too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges