Cleveland vs Coldsprings

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldspring is a little harder to contain this year.  Last year if you shut down the running game you could contain them.  This year a passing game is emerging.  If the receivers would quit slowing down they would make more receptions.  Alfred is putting the ball where they are going to be and they need to trust him.

[quote name="Indian Fan" post="1078056" timestamp="1318173737"]
Well I don't see a shutout. I seen the track meet at Splendora,will be interesting to see what CS does [b]when they are forced to play[/b]. Really looking forward to this game, I believe our defense is ready to bring it.
[/quote]

I don't Cleveland has what it takes to force CS to play ! JMO

[quote name="Chs96" post="1078091" timestamp="1318175805"]
[quote author=Indian Fan link=topic=89522.msg1078056#msg1078056 date=1318173737]
Well I don't see a shutout. I seen the track meet at Splendora,will be interesting to see what CS does [b]when they are forced to play[/b]. Really looking forward to this game, I believe our defense is ready to bring it.
[/quote]

I don't Cleveland has what it takes to force CS to play ! JMO
[/quote]

Well we will see soon, Cleveland has the first of three back to back big games this week. I think they will do fine, CS passing game still don't look to be any good. Just  need to work overtime against the run.

[quote name="Tiger Boogie" post="1078751" timestamp="1318246537"]
Coldspring is the class of the district and no one can dispute that.  Cleveland is on the rise, but not quite ready for the Trojans yet.  Coldspring by 28.
[/quote]

Well put!

CS-52
Cleveland-13

This game is always a tough game for both teams, alot of emotions will be on the field as this is prob the biggest Rivial game in 22-3a. It is way bigger than the Battle of the Bell. What team will have the least amount if penilties is going to be a big factor, as we have seen both teams have there fair share of them, I know a ton of kids on both teams and would like to see it end in a tie, but we all know thats not going to happen. Coldspring will win this one by 40. The down fall to Cleveland in this game is that they havent put 4 full quaters together since Tullos has been gone. If Cleveland Could put all 4 together It would be alot closer game for them. Good luck to both teams and I hope its a clean and injury free game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder