LIVINGSTON VS. BMT CENTRAL BROADCAST/Livingston wins 35-0!!

WOSgrad

Guest beechnut
[quote name="bigdog" post="1070676" timestamp="1317442403"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=89045.msg1070664#msg1070664 date=1317441975]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89045.msg1070653#msg1070653 date=1317441542]

My comment for this game....

NO COMMENT!

If I were to say what I really want to say, I'd ban myself. 

Good night, People.  And good game, Lions!
[/quote]

Classic.  ;D One of the funniest sp post i ever seen.
[/quote]
Hey at least he's honest.
[/quote]

? I like the "would ban myself" funny. Souja you always are very objective about your teams and stand behind team.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1070768" timestamp="1317448436"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89045.msg1070695#msg1070695 date=1317442893]
Any word on Mitchell?
[/quote]From what I got he's out.
[/quote]

Nothing official from Jaguar land but if its his collar bone, he is done.  Eric Bramble is the guy who stepped in last night.  If they decide to stick with him, they better find his strenghts and utilize them.  The roster also #6 Jadrian Thomas listed as a QB.  In the LaMarque scrimmige #4 Kristain Smith took some snaps when Mitchell was shook up in that game.  I also heard Mitchell's little brother #10 Garrison might be able to play the position. 

Soulja, lets not talk about last night.  I know its early but what's the word on the QB situation going forward?

Have not seen a lot of Kristain Smith the last two weeks....

Jadrian Thomas is a heck of an athlete who could make some things happen with the ball in his hands....

Either way, if Mitchell is out, Central better find their running game, or teams will do just like Livingston did last night and pin their ears back and go after whoever it is under center....

Yea, Kristen was the Backup QB starting the season.  Since then, he's been playinf safety and wide receiver.  #11 (the kid that came in last night for Mitchell) seems to have a strong arm. I'm not really sure how the QB situation will pan out.  I'm also not sure how 'we'll' respond to the QB situation.  I know I saw the air was taken out of our kids sails when they saw Are. Mitchell was done for the game. 

Guest Pirate_pride_07
I'm gonna say again like i have been all year. This is not Central's year. I'm sorry to say it but i'll be surprised if you win 2 district games this year.

[quote name="FrodoNDN" post="1070970" timestamp="1317483821"]
[quote author=lionbaseball link=topic=89045.msg1070746#msg1070746 date=1317445824]
and livingston has a bad defense...
[/quote] Don't know why people are saying this....they seemed pretty good to me...very quick
[/quote]Don 't sound that bad to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holding Central to 71 total yards sounds pretty stout.  :o :o :o

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1071502" timestamp="1317515658"]
All is good and dandy with Mitchell, and it's good that it's just a bruise.  It's good to hear that we have reliable backups in the wind..  But, what about the MAJOR problem?  How will THAT be fixed to salvage the season?
[/quote]

I don't know if this staff is capable of fixing the issues at hand. 

Hope The QB is ok, I didn't have a chance to see how good he is, but Central's real problem is their O line. As big as they are they should be able to block better. They will have to improve their O line regardless of who the QB is, I felt for not only the QB they put in, but also the Running Backs, who didn't have a chance. I know Livingston Defense is better than people give them credit, but not as good as that O line made them look. I hope they can fix the O line, then their Offense will do better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder