Lumberton vs Vidor. . . Predictions

Raider42

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1068482" timestamp="1317244015"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=88799.msg1068453#msg1068453 date=1317241480]
To enlighten the subject i sure am glad the game is at Vidor. Idk if i could stand to hear that horn one more year lol.  ::)  ;D
[/quote]

Lol...I think they're gonna have it in the Vidor parking lot!
[/quote]
Lol okay thats fine cuz the parking lot is like half an mile away and I doubt we'll here the horn much that game anyways  ;)  8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1068518" timestamp="1317247379"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=88799.msg1068482#msg1068482 date=1317244015]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=88799.msg1068453#msg1068453 date=1317241480]
To enlighten the subject i sure am glad the game is at Vidor. Idk if i could stand to hear that horn one more year lol.  ::)  ;D
[/quote]

Lol...I think they're gonna have it in the Vidor parking lot!
[/quote]
Lol okay thats fine cuz the parking lot is like half an mile away and I doubt we'll here the horn much that game anyways  ;)  8)
[/quote]

Since it's been such a tough season, they've started blowing the horn when their kickoff return team takes the field.  Just kiddin Raiders...you'll hear the horn a couple of times for sure.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Yeah no kidding. That's the second most annoying thing about playing Lumberton in Lumberton is that announcer saying that annoying saying lol. I mean i know its there catch phrase and everything but still. I hear some fans making fun of them cuz of it. I think even our announcer does it sometimes in our home games just to make fun of em lol. Okay. I'm done with my rant now  8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1068763" timestamp="1317276695"]
Yeah no kidding. That's the second most annoying thing about playing Lumberton in Lumberton is that announcer saying that annoying saying lol. I mean i know its there catch phrase and everything but still. I hear some fans making fun of them cuz of it. I think even our announcer does it sometimes in our home games just to make fun of em lol. Okay. I'm done with my rant now  8)
[/quote]

Haven't heard that at Raider Stadium for 2 seasons...they got a new (better) announcer!

No matter how the game turns out this board is hillarious to see everyone go back and fourth!  Tough game for me---went to Vidor football games for 20+ years but went all to school in Lumberton from the time I started school.  I always wanted to see them play each other growing up, never dreamed of all of the hatred there would be between the schools.  At least Lumberton has the spirit now!

[quote name="TNTITANS" post="1068892" timestamp="1317313800"]
No matter how the game turns out this board is hillarious to see everyone go back and fourth!  Tough game for me---went to Vidor football games for 20+ years but went all to school in Lumberton from the time I started school.  I always wanted to see them play each other growing up, never dreamed of all of the hatred there would be between the schools.  At least Lumberton has the spirit now!
[/quote]

No hatred at all...just having some fun!

Is Bolinger out for the season?  Was going to come down for the Vidor/LC-M game in a few weeks.  I hope he is back but I read he broke his foot?  Or did I misread something?  A friend that was at the game last week Facebooked me that he hurt his ankle.  Guess it was worse than first thought.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="TNTITANS" post="1068950" timestamp="1317318259"]
Is Bolinger out for the season?  Was going to come down for the Vidor/LC-M game in a few weeks.  I hope he is back but I read he broke his foot?  Or did I misread something?  A friend that was at the game last week Facebooked me that he hurt his ankle.  Guess it was worse than first thought.
[/quote]
No he's not out for the season. Just two weeks. He broke a meta-something bone lol. Its a very small bone and its only a hairline fracture so he's only out for two weeks. He'll be playing for homecoming.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Game day baby. Yall ready for some football? Last chance to trashtalk. Come on. Our thread went 25 pages long last week and all we can get this week is 6 pages?  8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1069429" timestamp="1317380510"]
Game day baby. Yall ready for some football? Last chance to trashtalk. Come on. Our thread went 25 pages long last week and all we can get this week is 6 pages?  8)
[/quote]

I think Vidor AND Lumberton folks are too scared to say anything...gonna be a good one.  My brain says to go with Vidor, but I have to give Lumberton my vote.  These boys gotta be wanting it pretty bad!

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1069429" timestamp="1317380510"]
[/quote]

LET"S GO PIRATES!!!  We need a new cannon, since the other one from 1963 is mysteriously missing.  My daughter and I have been talking about how we need one to fire when we score...then I read in the Vidorian we used to have one. 

Surely someone can make a new one that we could fire...legally!!!  All it would take is a little gun powder, a match and a lot of confetti that the elementary schools could shred.  They would have a blast knowing their confetti was blown through the cannon!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Lady Pirate" post="1069699" timestamp="1317404536"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=88799.msg1069429#msg1069429 date=1317380510]
[/quote]

LET"S GO PIRATES!!!  We need a new cannon, since the other one from 1963 is mysteriously missing.  My daughter and I have been talking about how we need one to fire when we score...then I read in the Vidorian we used to have one. 

Surely someone can make a new one that we could fire...legally!!!  All it would take is a little gun powder, a match and a lot of confetti that the elementary schools could shred.  They would have a blast knowing their confetti was blown through the cannon!
[/quote]
Not a bad idea but i don't see the new sup. int. letting that happen.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="TNTITANS" post="1069878" timestamp="1317418376"]
In three hours this will be settled!!  Wish I could listen to it!
[/quote]
same here. first game im missing this year. i'm going crazy here!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder