Tarkington @ Huffman

Guest beechnut

Guest beechnut
Ok I think this is Homecoming or not? I seen the lady selling the mums on the corner this morning so should be soon. Men in black keep getting better by the week and think the Kpark game indicated some week areas hence were addressed.  Knew this team was young but at the same time hungry and showing. So with that said who you got?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="beechnut" post="1065087" timestamp="1316884739"]
Ok I think this is Homecoming or not? I seen the lady selling the mums on the corner this morning so should be soon. Men in black keep getting better by the week and think the Kpark game indicated some week areas hence were addressed.  Knew this team was young but at the same time hungry and showing. So with that said [b]who you got?[/b]
[/quote]

you mean to win? thats not even a discussion unless it includes at least 30 points given...it's homecoming better make it 40. why don't teams schedule homecoming games to be competitive?

Guest beechnut
[quote name="insidetrap" post="1066320" timestamp="1317001810"]
I wish Coach Carpenter nothing but the best... What a great guy and very knowledgable about football.... Athletic ability does account for something.... Let's end this post out of respect for the kids and a great guy that are trying to build a program.
[/quote]

Why end the thread? We did we say that was wrong?

[quote name="beechnut" post="1066325" timestamp="1317001964"]
[quote author=insidetrap link=topic=88794.msg1066320#msg1066320 date=1317001810]
I wish Coach Carpenter nothing but the best... What a great guy and very knowledgable about football.... Athletic ability does account for something.... Let's end this post out of respect for the kids and a great guy that are trying to build a program.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess we made the mistake of observing and stating what was so obvious that it should not have been observed or stated, in other words we were not polite or politically correct, a trait that I've noticed many SETX posters lack  :o, I guess I'm in the wrong place  :-[.

Nah, you're fine. Every game should have a thread. Regardless of the probable outcome. Everyone is entitled to posting their opinions, predictions, suggestions and updates.
I'll take Huffman by 40. I hope Tarkington plays hard and keeps it close. It takes a lot of character to show up every week, knowing it will probably be a very lopsided contest. I know, I've been there.  Keep your head up guys!! Good luck to both teams!

[quote name="DownLegDrone" post="1066414" timestamp="1317011617"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=88794.msg1066325#msg1066325 date=1317001964]
[quote author=insidetrap link=topic=88794.msg1066320#msg1066320 date=1317001810]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess we made the mistake of observing and stating what was so obvious that it should not have been observed or stated, in other words we were not polite or politically correct, a trait that I've noticed many SETX posters lack  :o, I guess I'm in the wrong place  :-[.
[/quote]
Everyone know Tarkington isn't very good. It's obvious that Huffman will win this game. The sarcasm and arrogance expressed from the Huffman fan base is ridiculous. You beat Liberty now you want to act like you've got a spot in the state championship waiting on you. Of course your going to beat Tarkington why talk about it? Coldspring will destroy Huffman and Silsbee will take yall out of the first round, enjoy the fun of beating Tarkington, Shepperd and possibly Cleveland (maybe not) because that's all you'll have to hold on to this season. Let's also remember you are talking about 16 and 17 year old kids, why come on here and talk about how your going to beat a team of kids who aren't very good at all. Liberty beat Hardin 49-0, Hardin beat Tarkington and Huffman beat Liberty, why would you even ask what people thought.

DO NOT put the entire Falcon fan base as arrogant. As far as Coldsprings and Silsbee beating the heck out of Huffman, wait until that time comes and start posting your idiotic posts! Must I remind you the game last year with Cold Springs was tight and should have been won by Huffman AND what was the score last year against Silsbee? The game has to be played to determine a winner. Never seen on of our posts dictate the outcome of a game. Give credit to the TEAM and if you dont like what people are posting, go to another website!

Guest beechnut
Swag where are you from? Who is your team? We dont even know how far our team will go whats it to you? If we loose to CS and Silsbee big what does that prove or concern to you? I was on this board when it first started and give kudos and congrads when we loose. Get  a grip and dont cofiuse with Lumberton.  8) Not unwad your panties and calm down.

AND while its still fresh on my mind.......Liberty has owned Huffman the last 20 plus years. Huffman has won like 3 times in 20 plus years. So pardon the Huffman fan base as they celebrated back to back victories over Liberty. The kids are pumped, coaches are pumped and the entire Huffman community is pumped!

OMG, Liberty & Huffman fans, give it a rest. Your game is over for the year. If your teams are as good as you proport, they need to take care of business for the rest of the year & represent 22 3A well in the playoffs. Or start your own thread to keep arguing so those interested in the games of the week don't have to abide your vitriol.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="belle-mere" post="1068028" timestamp="1317176112"]
OMG, Liberty & Huffman fans, give it a rest. Your game is over for the year. If your teams are as good as you proport, they need to take care of business for the rest of the year & represent 22 3A well in the playoffs. Or start your own thread to keep arguing so those interested in the games of the week don't have to abide your vitriol.
[/quote]

You jealous?

[quote name="belle-mere" post="1068028" timestamp="1317176112"]
[/quote]

We have our own thread, but when liberty fans want to spread lies about Huffman then I am going to respond wherever they post them.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1068053" timestamp="1317177533"]
Fanatic I figured you would be at the boston Balt game tonight... What wrong with you son? You should be at the park watching the sox gag.
[/quote]

5 am workouts is what happened lol. I will probably end up going tomorrow tho since my roomate's cousin pitches for bmore and we get free tickets 8)

Guest beechnut
[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1068062" timestamp="1317177984"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=88794.msg1068053#msg1068053 date=1317177533]
Fanatic I figured you would be at the boston Balt game tonight... What wrong with you son? You should be at the park watching the sox gag.
[/quote]

5 am workouts is what happened lol. I will probably end up going tomorrow tho since my roomate's cousin pitches for bmore and we get free tickets 8)
[/quote]

You like Camden Yard better than Enron? my bad Minute Maid?  :o

Guest beechnut
[quote name="belle-mere" post="1068079" timestamp="1317179519"]
Beech--not jealous, just bored with that conversation.  It has dominated all 22AAA threads.  I congratulate you guys who have teams that will compete for runners up in the district this year.
[/quote]

Where you from?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin