PORT NECHES-GROVES VS. LIVINGSTON/ Livingston wins!!

WOSgrad

The Livingston Lions begin 20-4A District play as they host the Indians of Port Neches-Groves!  The Indians, 2-1 on the season, enjoyed their bye week last week after defeating Texas City 41-27 two weeks ago.  Meanwhile, the Lions, 3-0 on the season, readied themselves for district play by defeating Huntsville 50-13.

Join Ken Luck and Clint Davis for all of the action from Lion Stadium in Livingston beginning with the pregame at 7:15 pm leading to a 7:30 p.m. by tuning into The Eagle, KETX 92.3 FM, or by clicking on the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/livingston-lions-football/1292-livingston-football

Enjoy Livingston Lion football right here on your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Trocket" post="1063617" timestamp="1316814929"]
I tip my hat to PNG fans, they started showing up at 12:00 noon at the stadium. Don't know if I would have, you have to respect that type of support. As I said lots of class and pride. :) :) :) :) :)
[/quote]

That is LATE I am surprised people weren't their earlier.  We don't mess around when it comes to football and not enough seats.

[quote name="Trocket" post="1063617" timestamp="1316814929"]
I tip my hat to PNG fans, they started showing up at 12:00 noon at the stadium. Don't know if I would have, you have to respect that type of support. As I said lots of class and pride. :) :) :) :) :)
[/quote]

A LOT OF PRIDE BEING AN INDIAN!  GOTTA LOVE THAT PURPLE PRIDE!

14-14 at the half. Lions secondary can't cover worth a hoot! If fairclothe comes out throwing in the second half lions may be in trouble. Their qb must have a rocket strapped to his dairey air lol man he is quick lol. Both teams looking allright I guess, lot of pf on livingston just a lil dirty with one ejection on #2.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder