Who has the best baseball field in the area?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the fields I've played on

1. Jasper

2. PN-G

3. LC-M (it's small but the infield usually played true, good for us infielders :lol: )

4. West Brook

5. Kelly

6. Memorial is also getting better, but picking up the ball off the metal bleachers can be a nightmare.

Nederland is very nice looking but the field didn't play very well.

Ozen is scariest for an infielder, the lip makes every ground ball an adventure, that's where my summer men's team plays their home games.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pirates

Vidor has put a lot of money and time into their new facility, in door batting cages (2), indoor pitching area (2 mounds).  As far as the field, added turf to the baselines, new infield, new mound and concrete backstop with netting.  They have also added netting over the stands in front of the press box.  I give it Coach Green, he knows how to build a facility which in turn, starts building a program and starts making the players think that they can win....

There is a lot more improvements scheduled for the next couple of years.

Stay tuned pictures to follow soon.  Yes we are proud of the new look at Pirate Field and support facilities, maybe some day we can have our facilities looking like the other top notch programs in the area, like Big Ned, PNG, LCM.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin