SETXsports/Hamburger Depot Weekly HS Preview Show/ TONIGHT 6pm-8pm!

AggiesAreWe

The SETXsports/Hamburger Depot Weekly High School Preview Show will be LIVE TONIGHT from 6pm-8pm on location at our familiar spot Hamburger Depot, 790 Neches St. downtown Beaumont. Join Mike Sanchez (AAW), Gabe Pruitt of the Orange Leader, Robert Sells (BmtSoulja) and the rest of the usual cast as we get you up to date with all our area high school football. We will review last weeks games, preview this week's coming games, announce our SETXsports rankings for week 4 and players of the week for week 3, go over state polls and standings, and then in our last segment, we will discuss the questions and comments that you post here on the broadcast thread.

Show time starts at 6pm till 8pm. Come out to the Hamburger Depot tonight and enjoy some great food and fun!

If not, just click on the link provided to listen to the show.

SETXsports/Hamburger Depot Weekly HS Preview Show, LIVE TONIGHT, here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/shows/1143-setxsports-show

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy guys.  Really appreciate everything ya'll do for the schools & players here in southeast Texas.

My questions are about West Hardin as usual.

[b]Based off the Oilers play so far, what are their chances of winning District AND how do ya'll see District 11-1A playing out now after the 1st 4 weeks of play?[/b]

[center][b]OFFICIAL LETTER OF PROTEST AND DEMAND FOR REDRESS[/b][/center]

WHEREAS, Robert Sells a/k/a BMTSoulja1, has demonstrated that his knowledge of Texas High School Football played by schools who belong to University Interscholastic League Conference 2A and lower, as well as members of the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools, is, at best, limited;

WHEREAS, on the SETXsports High School Weekly Preview show it was determined that such impaired knowledge was due to the fact that BMTSoulja1 had only attended Texas High School Football games where at least one, and usually both, of the participants in the game were schools who belonged to University Interscholastic League Conference 4A or higher;

WHEREAS, at the beginning of the 2011-2012 school year it was determined that the best method for BMTSoulja1 to gain  better appreciation and expand his knowledge of the football played by high schools which belong to University Interscholastic League Conference 2A or lower would be to attend a Texas High School football game wherein both participants in that football game were University Interscholastic League Conference 2A or lower;

WHEREAS, BMTSoulja1 agreed to attend a Texas High School Football game wherein both participants in that football game were University Interscholastic League Conference 2A or lower the evening of Friday, September 16, 2011 as that was the open week for BMTSoulja1's beloved Central Medical Magnet High School Jaguars of Beaumont, Texas;

WHEREAS, many registered members of the message board known at SETXsports.com, provided a number of suggestions of Texas High School Football games being played on the evening of Friday, September 16, 2011 wherein both participants in that football game were University Interscholastic League Conference 2A or lower which were within reasonable driving distance for BMTSoulja1;

WHEREAS, BMTSoulja1 had agreed to attend the Texas High School football game being played by the Kountze High School Lions of Kountze, Texas, a school belonging to University Interscholastic League Conference 2A, Division I and the West Hardin High School Oilers of Saratoga, Texas, a school belonging to University Interscholastic League Conference 1A, Division I which was to be played on Friday, September 16, 2011 beginning at 7:30 p.m. in Saratoga, Texas(Central Daylight Savings Time);

WHEREAS, without prior notice and after kickoff of said game had occurred, BMTSoulja1 notified the message board of SETXsports.com, that he would not be attending the Texas High School football game being played by the Kountze High School Lions of Kountze, Texas and the West Hardin High School Oilers of Saratoga, Texas;

WHEREAS, BMTSoulja1 blamed his refusal to attend said game on his long suffering girlfriend;

I, TODD BROUSSARD a/k/a WOSgrad, an administrator at the website known as SETXsports.com, hereby respectfully submits this letter protesting the actions of Robert Sells a/k/a BMTSoulja1 on Friday, September 16, 2011 and seeks redress for such grievance by the compulsion of Mr. Sell's attendance of the Texas 6-man High School Football game being played by the Chester High School Yellowjackets of Chester Texas, a school belonging to University Interscholastic League 6-man Division I and the Community Christian School Lions of Orange, Texas, a school belonging to Texas Association of Private and Parochial School 6-man Division II, said game being played on Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. central daylight savings time at 3400 Martin Luther King Drive in Orange, Texas.

Respectfully submitted this 20th day of September, 2011.

WOSgrad

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1061347" timestamp="1316544016"]

WHEREAS, Robert Sells a/k/a BMTSoulja1, has demonstrated that his knowledge of Texas High School Football played by schools who belong to University Interscholastic League Conference 2A and lower, as well as members of the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools, is, at best, limited;

WHEREAS, on the SETXsports High School Weekly Preview show it was determined that such impaired knowledge was due to the fact that BMTSoulja1 had only attended Texas High School Football games where at least one, and usually both, of the participants in the game were schools who belonged to University Interscholastic League Conference 4A or higher;

WHEREAS, at the beginning of the 2011-2012 school year it was determined that the best method for BMTSoulja1 to gain  better appreciation and expand his knowledge of the football played by high schools which belong to University Interscholastic League Conference 2A or lower would be to attend a Texas High School football game wherein both participants in that football game were University Interscholastic League Conference 2A or lower;

WHEREAS, BMTSoulja1 agreed to attend a Texas High School Football game wherein both participants in that football game were University Interscholastic League Conference 2A or lower the evening of Friday, September 16, 2011 as that was the open week for BMTSoulja1's beloved Central Medical Magnet High School Jaguars of Beaumont, Texas;

WHEREAS, many registered members of the message board known at SETXsports.com, provided a number of suggestions of Texas High School Football games being played on the evening of Friday, September 16, 2011 wherein both participants in that football game were University Interscholastic League Conference 2A or lower which were within reasonable driving distance for BMTSoulja1;

WHEREAS, BMTSoulja1 had agreed to attend the Texas High School football game being played by the Kountze High School Lions of Kountze, Texas, a school belonging to University Interscholastic League Conference 2A, Division I and the West Hardin High School Oilers of Saratoga, Texas, a school belonging to University Interscholastic League Conference 1A, Division I which was to be played on Friday, September 16, 2011 beginning at 7:30 p.m. (Central Daylight Savings Time);

WHEREAS, without prior notice and after kickoff of said game had occurred, BMTSoulja1 notified the message board of SETXsports.com, that he would not be attending the Texas High School football game being played by the Kountze High School Lions of Kountze, Texas, a school belonging to University Interscholastic League Conference 2A, Division I and the West Hardin High School Oilers of Saratoga, Texas;

WHEREAS, BMTSoulja1 blamed his refusal to attend said game on his long suffering girlfriend;

I, TODD BROUSSARD a/k/a WOSgrad, an administrator at the website known as SETXsports.com, hereby respectfully submits this letter protesting the actions of Robert Sells a/k/a BMTSoulja1 on Friday, September 16, 2011 and seeks redress for such grievance by the compulsion of Mr. Sell's attendance of the Texas 6-man High School Football game being played by the Chester High School Yellowjackets of Chester Texas, a school belonging to University Interscholastic League 6-man Division I and the Community Christian School Lions of Orange, Texas, a school belonging to Texas Association of Private and Parochial School 6-man Division II, said game being played on Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. central daylight savings time at 3400 Martin Luther King Drive in Orange, Texas.

WOSgrad
[/quote]

I second it. Those in favor say "I"!!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1061347" timestamp="1316544016"]

WHEREAS, BMTSoulja1 had agreed to attend the Texas High School football game being played by the Kountze High School Lions of Kountze, Texas, a school belonging to University Interscholastic League Conference 2A, Division I and the West Hardin High School Oilers of Saratoga, Texas, a school belonging to University Interscholastic League Conference 1A, Division I which was to be played on Friday, September 16, 2011 beginning at 7:30 p.m. (Central Daylight Savings Time);

WHEREAS, without prior notice and after kickoff of said game had occurred, BMTSoulja1 notified the message board of SETXsports.com, that he would not be attending the Texas High School football game being played by the Kountze High School Lions of Kountze, Texas, a school belonging to University Interscholastic League Conference 2A, Division I and the West Hardin High School Oilers of Saratoga, Texas;

WOSgrad
[/quote]Well, you see, wha, what had happened was...  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1061374" timestamp="1316545549"]
All that legal talk pretty much means that Grad is impressed with my small school knowlege and for my increased knowlege over the past few years, he is offering to buy me lunch at a restaurant of my choosing.  ;) ;)
[/quote]

Your knowledge of small schools might could buy you half a happy meal at McD's. ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1061380" timestamp="1316545727"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88535.msg1061374#msg1061374 date=1316545549]
All that legal talk pretty much means that Grad is impressed with my small school knowlege and for my increased knowlege over the past few years, he is offering to buy me lunch at a restaurant of my choosing.  ;) ;)
[/quote]

Your knowledge of small schools might could buy you half a happy meal at McD's. ::)
[/quote] :D :D

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1061514" timestamp="1316553953"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=88535.msg1061512#msg1061512 date=1316553768]
Okay, guys.  Last chance to change your mind before district starts, who are your playoff teams in 19-4A, 20-4A, 22-3A and 10-2A-I.
[/quote]
go ahead and leave out 18-3A.... ??? :D
[/quote]

The districts I listed start district play this weekend.  18-3A doesn't start for another couple of weeks.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1061517" timestamp="1316554300"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=88535.msg1061514#msg1061514 date=1316553953]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=88535.msg1061512#msg1061512 date=1316553768]
Okay, guys.  Last chance to change your mind before district starts, who are your playoff teams in 19-4A, 20-4A, 22-3A and 10-2A-I.
[/quote]
go ahead and leave out 18-3A.... ??? :D
[/quote]
8)

The districts I listed start district play this weekend.  18-3A doesn't start for another couple of weeks.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder