Deweyville @ Hull Daisetta, Predictions

SteelerCzy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1062287" timestamp="1316653319"]
Deweyville always plays hard nose and is tough but.....they might win their last game of the year friday nite.  [b]They will be Ofer in district[/b]....dropping to 1A will help them a bunch....probably be deep in the playoffs then.....
[/quote]

Pirates won't be 0fer in district.

[quote name="HDcats0422" post="1062664" timestamp="1316715678"]
Has deweyville ever beat us? Not saying they won't this year, but the only close game we had with deweyville was my senior year.. Zane was also a senior, we beat them 12-6 on their homecoming. Every other year it was blowouts
[/quote]
Dville won last years game.  The times they have beat us have been few and far between.

[quote name="Titletown2" post="1062628" timestamp="1316711770"]
[quote author=wildcats35 link=topic=88447.msg1062287#msg1062287 date=1316653319]
Deweyville always plays hard nose and is tough but.....they might win their last game of the year friday nite.  [b]They will be Ofer in district[/b]....dropping to 1A will help them a bunch....probably be deep in the playoffs then.....
[/quote]

Pirates won't be 0fer in district.
[/quote]Who will they beat?  They might be New Waverly.....Anyone else I doubt...like I said....they wont catch the TWINE kid from hemphill. CC,SA,Groveton will be too much...I like the pirates but realistically they don't have the speed.

hey bigdaddy....we beat ya last year....oop.....you must have forgot about that one//[quote name="HDcats0422" post="1062664" timestamp="1316715678"]
Has deweyville ever beat us? Not saying they won't this year, but the only close game we had with deweyville was my senior year.. Zane was also a senior, we beat them 12-6 on their homecoming. Every other year it was blowouts
[/quote]

[quote name="bronco1" post="1062428" timestamp="1316688816"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=88447.msg1062419#msg1062419 date=1316682405]
Deweyville will run into a buzzsaw friday night in the swamp. No different than when Levi and Logan Moore played us.
[/quote]

The H-D Buzzsaw!!!
[img]http://www.infobarrel.com/media/image/36559.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's hilarious!!!    ;D :o ;D

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1063062" timestamp="1316764443"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=88447.msg1062428#msg1062428 date=1316688816]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=88447.msg1062419#msg1062419 date=1316682405]
Deweyville will run into a buzzsaw friday night in the swamp. No different than when Levi and Logan Moore played us.
[/quote]

The H-D Buzzsaw!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

:) :) :)

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1062287" timestamp="1316653319"]
Deweyville always plays hard nose and is tough but.....they might win their last game of the year friday nite.  They will be Ofer in district....dropping to 1A will help them a bunch....probably be deep in the playoffs then.....
[/quote]
Glad someone brought that up......non-district scheduling looks like it was chosen so the pirates could get some "W's" before district begins.  Someone mentioned them beating NW.  Won't happen.  Hemphill and SA are improved, Groveton still has the ability to be in the playoffs, and Corrigan is real good.

Guest Pirate60
wow you guys r incompetent to believe hull will even stand a chance and deweyville has been winning by as much as they want all year and will continue to! as for Twine he wont make it past the Dline and ive watched him play once he gets hit he goes down! you can all talk crap as much as you want but eventually you will have to grow up and realize your age! beings most of you are old and your not so glory years have passed!

[quote name="QBterror" post="1063300" timestamp="1316793469"]
wow you guys r incompetent to believe hull will even stand a chance and deweyville has been winning by as much as they want all year and will continue to! as for Twine he wont make it past the Dline and ive watched him play once he gets hit he goes down! you can all talk crap as much as you want but eventually you will have to grow up and realize your age! beings most of you are old and your not so glory years have passed!
[/quote]

Easy QBerror, go back to class, i could hear your voice cracking and sqeaking in that statement.

[quote name="raiderfan2010" post="1063088" timestamp="1316776161"]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=88447.msg1063062#msg1063062 date=1316764443]
[/quote]

The H-D Buzzsaw!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

:) :) :)
[/quote] blow that pic up and wave it on  a posterboard tonight 8)

[quote name="bronco1" post="1062428" timestamp="1316688816"]
[/quote]

The H-D Buzzsaw!!!
[/quote]
Cute picture, too bad you were not smart enough to get a picture of a "Buzzsaw".  Even my 6 year old knows thats a chainsaw. 

I think this will be, as it always is, a very good game between these two teams. HD is playing much better than they did early in the season. They have a bunch of good athletes, but their numbers are very small. Deweyville has is 40% larger school based on enrollment numbers, but that doesn't matter when it's 11 on 11. HD has owned Deweyville over the years, I'd guess a ballpark 20-5 win/loss against the Pirates in the last 25 matchups. I wouldn't be surprised with this game going either way....With that said, i'll make my biased prediction:

Hull-Daisetta:34
Deweyville:  28

[quote name="HD94" post="1063359" timestamp="1316797147"]
[/quote]

The H-D Buzzsaw!!!
[/quote]
Cute picture, too bad you were not smart enough to get a picture of a "Buzzsaw".  Even my 6 year old knows thats a chainsaw.
[/quote]

I guess you're not smart enough to get the joke. Punchline: Thats the closet H-D will get to being a "Buzzsaw".

[quote name="bronco1" post="1063385" timestamp="1316798963"]
[quote author=HD94 link=topic=88447.msg1063359#msg1063359 date=1316797147]
[/quote]

The H-D Buzzsaw!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]

I guess you're not smart enough to get the joke. Punchline: Thats the closet H-D will get to being a "Buzzsaw".
[/quote]
I have a very good sense of humor, but I would have used the correct tool.  But then again I guess I am somewhat of a perfectionist. 

[quote name="AlwaysBallin" post="1063300" timestamp="1316793469"]
[/quote]Sabine Pass,Evadale,Warren....anyone could beat those teams by as much as they want.  Are you serious? Deweyville can not and will not stop the Twine boys......I am not even from Hemphill....Talk to the Buna Coaches,Joaquin Coaches,WS coaches,Even the Garrison Coaches (who were #1 in the state when Hemphill played them).  Deweyville can't tackle what you can't catch.  Texas,LSU are already showing interest.  What else do you want me to tell you. Both Twines have already combined for over 2000 yards and 30 TDS.

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1063562" timestamp="1316811051"]
[quote author=AlwaysBallin link=topic=88447.msg1063300#msg1063300 date=1316793469]
[/quote]Sabine Pass,Evadale,Warren....anyone could beat those teams by as much as they want.  Are you serious? Deweyville can not and will not stop the Twine boys......I am not even from Hemphill....Talk to the Buna Coaches,Joaquin Coaches,WS coaches,Even the Garrison Coaches (who were #1 in the state when Hemphill played them).  Deweyville can't tackle what you can't catch.  Texas,LSU are already showing interest.  What else do you want me to tell you. Both Twines have already combined for over 2000 yards and 30 TDS.
[/quote]
So I guess Deweyville should just forfeit the game and give Hemphill the victory? Get real, that doesn't even make sense nor does your logic.  ::)

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1065450" timestamp="1316908232"]
[quote author=wildcats35 link=topic=88447.msg1063562#msg1063562 date=1316811051]
[quote author=AlwaysBallin link=topic=88447.msg1063300#msg1063300 date=1316793469]
[/quote]
So I guess Deweyville should just forfeit the game and give Hemphill the victory? Get real, that doesn't even make sense nor does your logic.  ::)
[/quote] All I am saying is Corrigan,NW,SA,HH,Groveton are not HI,Warren,HD,and Sabine Pass.  I like that pirates because they have always got after it but fact is fact....they will not win a game in this district, but thats why we play the games but Dville can't catch Horace from CC or the Twine boys from hemphill.  I just think Dville's non district schedule is a joke.  Coach's do what they gotta do to get some wins especially if you know you probably won't compete in district.  I will EAT CROW if Dville wins more than 1 game in district...teams like SA and hemphill can self distruct like they did last year but I dont see it happening.  I just don't think you can use teams like the ones d'ville has played as measuring sticks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
    • @CardinalBacker   Wanted to get your thoughts on how Cohen did as Bragg's star witness..... My Take: The State spent two days acknowledging that Cohen lied all the time but now he has come clean,,,,,,,it took the defense (having same evidence state had), just a few hours to confirm Cohen lied to the current jury a couple days ago......  While I thought initially Trump would be found guilty due to venue, with best case a hung jury, there is now a pretty good chance he will be acquitted...... Thoughts anyone??   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics