Deweyville @ Hull Daisetta, Predictions

SteelerCzy

[quote name="DPFAN" post="1065603" timestamp="1316917587"]
A win is a win and this thread had nothing to do with the "Twine brothers" so go start your own thread about them.
[/quote] Your right....a win is a win and the crowd watching doesn't think any different....all I ever said was the pirates better enjoy this win because of people they will be playing in district.  And yes I did mention some key players in the district.  Relax Dude.  Best of luck to the pirates this season....they have always had tough kids down there.  No hard feelings......we look forward to seeing ya'll play in district.  I am sure the pirates will give everything they have.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1065656" timestamp="1316920745"]
[quote author=DPFAN link=topic=88447.msg1065603#msg1065603 date=1316917587]
A win is a win and this thread had nothing to do with the "Twine brothers" so go start your own thread about them.
[/quote] Your right....a win is a win and the crowd watching doesn't think any different....all I ever said was the pirates better enjoy this win because of people they will be playing in district.  And yes I did mention some key players in the district.  Relax Dude.  Best of luck to the pirates this season....they have always had tough kids down there.  No hard feelings......we look forward to seeing ya'll play in district.  I am sure the pirates will give everything they have.
[/quote]
Your horn tooting is getting old, and the games will be played on the field not on a msg board. Time to put this baby to bed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83