**WEST BROOK vs. KATY Broadcat thread**/ KATY WINS 42-7

AggiesAreWe

While I wasn't at this game, I was getting text updates from both WB fans, and Katy fans. The outcome of this game should come as no surprise. This just confirms that WB is just not ready to compete with the elite of 5A. I will stay supportive of my Bruins the rest of the way, but we're gonna have to address the run defense, or lack of it, if we're gonna do anything in the playoffs. We were exposed by a good O-line and 2 average RB's tonight. "That dog wont hunt", in the playoffs.Katy and WB, were both, who we thought they were. Let's pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off, and get ready to take on Tyler Lee next week.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1059527" timestamp="1316312295"]
While I wasn't at this game, I was getting text updates from both WB fans, and Katy fans. The outcome of this game should come as no surprise. This just confirms that WB is just not ready to compete with the elite of 5A. I will stay supportive of my Bruins the rest of the way, but we're gonna have to address the run defense, or lack of it, if we're gonna do anything in the playoffs. We were exposed by a good O-line and 2 average RB's tonight. "That dog wont hunt", in the playoffs.Katy and WB, were both, who we thought they were. Let's pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off, and get ready to take on Tyler Lee next week.
[/quote]Great post!  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu