Buna to 3A next allignment??

Javelina

[quote name="Javelina" post="1054927" timestamp="1315790625"]
District reported 480+ at the High School.  If they move up where do they go?
[/quote]

And that number would probably put them in 3A.  ASSUMING that the UIL doesn't break 3A into Division I and Division II, they would probably move into what is now 21-3A.  Assuming that otherwise 21-3A and 22-3A stay the same that would leave 3 possible scenarios:

1)  The UIL leave both 21 and 22-3A with 7 teams;
2)  Choose to leave 21-3A with 6 teams and move the western-most team (Hamshire-Fannett) to 22-3A
3)  Choose to make 22-3A a 6 team district and move the eastern most team (Liberty) to 21-3A

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1054940" timestamp="1315791467"]
[quote author=Javelina link=topic=88102.msg1054927#msg1054927 date=1315790625]
District reported 480+ at the High School.  If they move up where do they go?
[/quote]

And that number would probably put them in 3A.  ASSUMING that the UIL doesn't break 3A into Division I and Division II, they would probably move into what is now 21-3A.  Assuming that otherwise 21-3A and 22-3A stay the same that would leave 3 possible scenarios:

1)  The UIL leave both 21 and 22-3A with 7 teams;
2)  Choose to leave 21-3A with 6 teams and move the western-most team (Hamshire-Fannett) to 22-3A
3)  Choose to make 22-3A a 6 team district and move the eastern most team (Liberty) to 21-3A
[/quote]

There is also a 4th possibility. If Kirbyville falls into the 2A numbers, I could see Jasper and Buna join 21-3A and make it an 8 team district.

What numbers did Buna turn in last year?  Don't those numbers have something to do with this years figures also?  Or is the 480 what their 2 year average is?  Too many questions for an early morning.  Only question I should have is how will Buna handle the Twine's from Hemphill this coming Friday night.....

[quote name="TXHORN_ET" post="1055183" timestamp="1315831951"]
What numbers did Buna turn in last year?  Don't those numbers have something to do with this years figures also?  Or is the 480 what their 2 year average is?  Too many questions for an early morning.  Only question I should have is how will Buna handle the Twine's from Hemphill this coming Friday night.....
[/quote]

Buna better contain Him or the "Twine Will Un-Wind"........... ;D ;D

[quote name="TXHORN_ET" post="1055183" timestamp="1315831951"]
[/quote]
The only numbers that count is what is turned in on snapshot day, I believe in October. UIL uses that days report of numbers only. It has nothing to do with last year. These numbers are only used once every two years by the UIL and only on that one day state wide.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder