Vidor vs. Nederland 9-23-11 Predictions

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1062218" timestamp="1316646061"]
Just like ned will pull for the tribe except during mcm I think some vidor fans not all some are really showing there censored on here. I dont care if you 0 and 3 in pre district or 3 and 0 20 4a is a district of anything can happen your not only going against the bulldogs players you are going up against Neuman he will have something ready for your pirates I promise....... Vidor I believe deep in my heart until you learn to pass the ball against a mid county team your still only second best Go Dogs till next week and come get your whoopin
[/quote]
Speak for yourself. I and a lot of Indians will be pulling for Vidor and who ever else lines up against ned. That's just the way it has always been for me and a lot of Indians.Some Nederland posters have really shown a lot of arrogance by acting like Vidor is beneath them and therefore does not deserve any rival status...or at least that is  what I take from it. From what I have seen and heard, Vidor is gonna be a tough, scrappy little team this year and shouldn't be taken lightly. I agree with Coach on the other thread...if people think highly enough of your school and football program to consider you a rival, take that as a compliment. Before any bulldogs attack me...it's ok, you can hate PNG and pull against us every week, too. That's how it is supposed to be!

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="1062232" timestamp="1316647514"]
[quote author=Kiandn link=topic=88038.msg1062218#msg1062218 date=1316646061]
Just like ned will pull for the tribe except during mcm I think some vidor fans not all some are really showing there censored on here. I dont care if you 0 and 3 in pre district or 3 and 0 20 4a is a district of anything can happen your not only going against the bulldogs players you are going up against Neuman he will have something ready for your pirates I promise....... Vidor I believe deep in my heart until you learn to pass the ball against a mid county team your still only second best Go Dogs till next week and come get your whoopin
[/quote]
Speak for yourself. I and a lot of Indians will be pulling for Vidor and who ever else lines up against ned. That's just the way it has always been for me and a lot of Indians.Some Nederland posters have really shown a lot of arrogance by acting like Vidor is beneath them and therefore does not deserve any rival status...or at least that is  what I take from it. From what I have seen and heard, Vidor is gonna be a tough, scrappy little team this year and shouldn't be taken lightly. I agree with Coach on the other thread...if people think highly enough of your school and football program to consider you a rival, take that as a compliment. Before any bulldogs attack me...it's ok, you can hate PNG and pull against us every week, too. That's how it is supposed to be!
[/quote]

That's how it should be!  You will never catch me pulling for Waller....  Why?  Cuz they are our rival!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="1062232" timestamp="1316647514"]
[quote author=Kiandn link=topic=88038.msg1062218#msg1062218 date=1316646061]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Amen. Well spoken.

We are just like all the other teams in this area .
1. We do not consider Vidor a rival
2.  Nobody wants to lose to Vidor because its embarrassing

*** we have a proven track record [color=red](  ;D and so do they  ;D )[/color]
    * the only thing that we have in common is consistency in game play ! [size=8pt][color=blue]we win , they lose[/color][/size]

[size=14pt][color=red]They aarrrghh who we think they aaarrrrghhhhhh !!!!!![/color][/size]

[quote name="I-10_Vidor-0" post="1062293" timestamp="1316654409"]

* the only thing that we have in common is consistency in game play ! [size=8pt][color=blue]we win , they lose[/color][/size]

[size=14pt][color=red]They aarrrghh who we think they aaarrrrghhhhhh !!!!!![/color][/size]
[/quote]Funny FUNNY Funny

[quote name="I-10_Vidor-0" post="1062293" timestamp="1316654409"]

[/quote] Dude, your an embarassment to your city, do you actually read your material before you hit the post button? I know there are a lot of decent Nederland people that are praying to GOD  you don't post anymore!!!!! please do yourself, your community and the rest of the posters who actually have something intelligent to say a favor and find the rainbow bridge! ;)

*Mod edit - watch the language!*

[quote name="dockofthebay" post="1062325" timestamp="1316657334"]
[quote author=I-10_Vidor-0 link=topic=88038.msg1062293#msg1062293 date=1316654409]

[/quote] Dude, your an embarASSment to your city, do you actually read your material before you hit the post button? I know there are a lot of decent Nederland people that are praying to GOD  you don't post anymore!!!!! please do yourself, your community and the rest of the posters who actually have something [color=red]intelligent[/color] to say a favor and find the rainbow bridge! ;)
[/quote]

Dude , A truly [color=red]intelligent[/color] person would know how to spell embarrassment (*notice the 2 R's ) or at least learn to use spell check. [size=12pt][color=black]Do you[/color][/size] read your material before you hit the post button ?  After that I wonder how many are praying that you don't post anymore .

** check the barrel for mud before firing or it could backfire **

Is that the best you can come back with?
1. You sound like a moron when you post!
2. If wer'e not a rival, then why is Vidor used in your screen name!
***** oh and we beat you last year ;D****
****wer'e both black and gold*****[b][color=red][/color][/b]
WER'E GONNA RUFFF U UP!!![color=red][/color] I'm sorry, i'll replace GENIUS with..... DORK!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
He's like a fly dockofthebay. Just ignore him and he'll eventually go away. Arguing with him is like arguing with a fence post who can talk. No wait...thats an insult to the fence post.  8)  ;D

[quote name="dockofthebay" post="1062335" timestamp="1316658670"]
WER'E GONNA RUFFF U UP!!![color=red][/color] I'm sorry, i'll replace GENIUS with..... DORK!
[/quote]

WOW , You have missed alot !

Is that the best you can come back with? [color=red]I was simply stating the truth[/color]

1. You sound like a moron when you post! [color=red]Is that the best you can come back with ?[/color]

2. If wer'e not a rival, then why is Vidor used in your screen name! [color=red]see page 5 of the " Vidor considers Nederland its biggest rival " thread[/color]

***** oh and we beat you last year ;D****  [color=red]1 year too late on that fact ( Its already been established )[/color]

****wer'e both black and gold*****  [color=red]54 years too late on that fact[/color]

[color=blue] You're a real innovative pioneer in the brains department , huh ? [/color]

*** You should read the threads like everyone else so you will know whats going on.

[quote name="I-10 Vidor-0" post="1062329" timestamp="1316657712"]
[quote author=dockofthebay link=topic=88038.msg1062325#msg1062325 date=1316657334]
[quote author=I-10_Vidor-0 link=topic=88038.msg1062293#msg1062293 date=1316654409]

[/quote] Dude, your an embarassment to your city, do you actually read your material before you hit the post button? I know there are a lot of decent Nederland people that are praying to GOD  you don't post anymore!!!!! please do yourself, your community and the rest of the posters who actually have something [color=red]intelligent[/color] to say a favor and find the rainbow bridge! ;)
[/quote]

Dude , A truly [color=red]intelligent[/color] person would know how to spell embarrassment (*notice the 2 R's ) or at least learn to use spell check. [size=12pt][color=black]Do you[/color][/size] read your material before you hit the post button ?  After that I wonder how many are praying that you don't post anymore .

[/quote]

[quote name="dockofthebay" post="1062335" timestamp="1316658670"]
[/quote]

[quote name="dockofthebay" post="1062325" timestamp="1316657334"]

[/quote] Dude, your an embarassment to your city, do you actually read your material before you hit the post button? I know there are a lot of decent Nederland people that are praying to GOD  you don't post anymore!!!!! please do yourself, your community and the rest of the posters who actually have something intelligent to say a favor and find the rainbow bridge! ;)
[/quote]

The 3 letters that you capitalized in the word embarrassment are definetly against forum rules.

**** see FORUM RULES : ****
#3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.

[quote name="I-10 Vidor-0" post="1062329" timestamp="1316657712"]
[quote author=dockofthebay link=topic=88038.msg1062325#msg1062325 date=1316657334]

[/quote] Dude, your an embarassment to your city, do you actually read your material before you hit the post button? I know there are a lot of decent Nederland people that are praying to GOD  you don't post anymore!!!!! please do yourself, your community and the rest of the posters who actually have something [color=red]intelligent[/color] to say a favor and find the rainbow bridge! ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name="bigdog" post="1062370" timestamp="1316662312"]
Vidor is the Rodney Dangerfield of 20-4a,  there is what 4 threads going now with them demanding respect.
[/quote]

They are going to quickly swan dive to the bottom of 20-4A [ or maybe they will do a triple lindy ] ( 0-3 to start district )

[quote name="I-10 Vidor-0" post="1062369" timestamp="1316662276"]

[/quote]

The 3 letters that you capitalized in the word embarrassment are definetly against forum rules.

**** see FORUM RULES : ****
#3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.
[/quote] Typical crybaby! :'( :'( :'(

[quote name="dockofthebay" post="1062377" timestamp="1316662956"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=88038.msg1062370#msg1062370 date=1316662312]
Vidor is the Rodney Dangerfield of 20-4a,  there is what 4 threads going now with them demanding respect.
[/quote] You mean about Vidor not being your rival!....sounds like the dawgs are a little nervous  ;)
[/quote]

Wait till he tries to outsmart you bigdog ! He sets himself up perfectly ( he may be partaking in some liquid spirits )

[quote name="bigdog" post="1062370" timestamp="1316662312"]
[/quote]

You know bigdog your probably right Vidor could very well be considerd the "Rodney Dangerfield of 20-4a" on this board, because lets face it Vidor doesn't have a winning tradition, everybody knows that and you'll get no argument from me on that subject, but in my opinion the disrespect and disdain is quite a bit more deep-seated than High School Football. But since this is a high school football forum allow me to express my thoughts about Vidor football.
It is my opinion that if the Pirates are successful enough this year to make a deep playoff run, it could foster a culture that would be capable of changing not only how some view Vidor High school football, but the way the town of Vidor itself is perceived. A winning football team could be one of the means this town can maybe shake the stigma it has had to live with for so many years, a stain that most Vidor residents have tried to change one person and or one act at a time. These Pirates want to win for each other, their coaches and their city, but they also want to win for each and every player that in the past has ever put on a Vidor uniform, for those young men who worked hard every day at practice and gave 100% and left nothing on the field and may or may not have had winning seasons, but each one of those young men down through the years have left something for these present players to build on and if you listen close enough the pride they felt still echo's in the halls, and locker rooms and on the field at Pirate Stadium. And this 2011 team has begun to own that tradition of pride, they have vowed to gladly take up that burden and they will play every down not only with their strength, not just with their vision and dreams but with the strength and dreams and pride of every Pirate who has come before them, this is the attitude and resolve these present day Pirates are determined to bring to every game and If these young men can change the atmosphere of the football program, maybe that could be a catalyst that could in some small way help change the framework with which others use to judge the city or people of Vidor......Go Pirates

[b]P.S. [/b]  As for trying to get respect, You won't read any of my post asking for anybodies respect......respect is earned not given.
        But you can bet your bottom dollar the Pirates of 2011 will demand and earn their respect.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33