Vidor vs. Nederland 9-23-11 Predictions

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="VPirate" post="1062940" timestamp="1316744072"]
bigdog,  LOL  your $1.00 is in the mail... ;)  I can't see how anybody from Vidor making some claim that Ned. is rival is in any way trying to earn respect, the way I see it the Pirates will earn respect by winning in district period. Vidor's claim to fame does not hinge on whether or not Ned. sees us as a rival......lol.  It really is entertaining that Ned. things so much of themselves that some rival affiliation with Ned. could enhanced Vidor's legitimacy.    :o
[/quote]

I'll be waiting by the mailbox. :)  It seems some posters feel that beating Ned would be a step in that direction.  Vidor wants to do what Ned has been able to do for the last 19 years, be consistent.

[quote name="VPirate" post="1062949" timestamp="1316744416"]
[quote author=daddy23 link=topic=88038.msg1062939#msg1062939 date=1316744056]
How did the Bmt Enterprise break the story on Quirante being in Arizona. 

I think that story would have been best left untold.  ;)
[/quote]

Kind of strange isn't it that the media would be following the personal private lives of a high school football player.......whats next a expose of their love lives.  ???
[/quote]

If it would sell a newspaper I wouldn't put it past them!

[quote name="bigdog" post="1062981" timestamp="1316746409"]
[quote author=VPirate link=topic=88038.msg1062940#msg1062940 date=1316744072]
bigdog,  LOL  your $1.00 is in the mail... ;)  I can't see how anybody from Vidor making some claim that Ned. is rival is in any way trying to earn respect, the way I see it the Pirates will earn respect by winning in district period. Vidor's claim to fame does not hinge on whether or not Ned. sees us as a rival......lol.  It really is entertaining that Ned. things so much of themselves that some rival affiliation with Ned. could enhanced Vidor's legitimacy.    :o
[/quote]

I'll be waiting by the mailbox. :)  It seems some posters feel that beating Ned would be a step in that direction.  [color=blue]Vidor wants to do what Ned has been able to do for the last 19 years, [/color] [color=red]be consistent.[/color][/quote]

Vidor has been very consistent  ;D

[quote name="bigdog" post="1062981" timestamp="1316746409"]
[quote author=VPirate link=topic=88038.msg1062940#msg1062940 date=1316744072]
bigdog,  LOL  your $1.00 is in the mail... ;)  I can't see how anybody from Vidor making some claim that Ned. is rival is in any way trying to earn respect, the way I see it the Pirates will earn respect by winning in district period. Vidor's claim to fame does not hinge on whether or not Ned. sees us as a rival......lol.  It really is entertaining that Ned. things so much of themselves that some rival affiliation with Ned. could enhance Vidor's legitimacy.    :o
[/quote]

I'll be waiting by the mailbox. :)  It seems some posters feel that beating Ned would be a step in that direction.  Vidor wants to do what Ned has been able to do for the last 19 years, be consistent.
[/quote]

Beating Nederland will be a step in that direction, but whether or not Vidor being considered Nederland's rival doesn't accomplish anything.

[quote name="Piratefan23" post="1063287" timestamp="1316792374"]
[quote author=I-10 / Vidor-0 link=topic=88038.msg1063181#msg1063181 date=1316785214]
Getting closer to Veedorvilles annual spanking  :-*. Going to be very enjoyable to watch :). At least it will be for Bulldog fans ;D
[/quote]

Annual would mean it happens every year. Pretty sure the Bulldogs didn't win last year.
[/quote]

That was last year

[quote name="dawgnut" post="1063299" timestamp="1316793453"]
Hey a couple more word usage debates and a few more he said, she saids and I know you guys can get to 30 pages before game time.
[/quote]

That's a pretty tall order but you never know with Ned11Str8 or I-10 Vidor0. He or she makes these threads pretty amusing to say the least.

You're right Dawgnut, let's get back to football talk. Serious question for the dogs fans. I had heard earlier in the week about some injured players and some being key players. Are they healthy? Will Raines and Brown be playing? I hope so, hate to see any high school kid have to miss a game for injuries and especially an injury like Raines that could have been avoided. Looking forward to tonights game!

[quote name="VPATH" post="1063319" timestamp="1316794827"]
You're right Dawgnut, let's get back to football talk. Serious question for the dogs fans. I had heard earlier in the week about some injured players and some being key players. Are they healthy? Will Raines and Brown be playing? I hope so, hate to see any high school kid have to miss a game for injuries and especially an injury like Raines that could have been avoided. Looking forward to tonights game!
[/quote]

No we dont have any key injuries but it wouldnt matter if we did because we could put in our freshman team and beat the
p- rats

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Its been said that two of their defensive starters are out for unknown reasons and one of our QB's and starting MLB is traveling back and might not make it back in time for the game. Other than that everything is fine....i hope lol.

I know 11str8, you're right, your fish would beat our p-rats! I just wanted to make sure BIG NED wasn't missing any key players (starters) for tonight's game! That way if the big upset happens, and I do mean BIG UPSET, you wouldn't have any excuses about missing players. Us Veedorvillians know we don't stand a chance tonight but we're gonna come watch the massacre anyway!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33