Central 31 Barbers Hill 28 Final/Comments

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you Lose! We move on you go home' date=' It doesn't matter that you hung in you lose[/quote']

Hey big guy, I don't deny there was a lot of smack both ways but that's just good b4 game build-up. After the game, there should be conceeding from losers and at least SOME "atta boy's" from the winners. Well, at least I think most good sportsmanship should be that way.

Now where was that 30 page clown scripting from all the BH fans? I hate to be the ones to say I told you so, but.....anyway....Even with the refs trying to keep yall inthe game, Even with our fastest player onthe bench, and even with #23 onthe bench with cramps, yall still couldn't pull it off. So, I guess that was a weak district. Play some 5a teams. Have more offensive firepower than just 2 people, and for goodness sake, get a defense!!!! geesh! Overall good game. Much props to that QB and the Tall reciever for the TD catch. They are barbarians! I hope yall come out and support my jags VS. Lamarque. Good day, people.

Now where was that 30 page clown scripting from all the BH fans? I hate to be the ones to say I told you so' date=' but.....anyway....Even with the refs trying to keep yall inthe game, Even with our fastest player onthe bench, and even with #23 onthe bench with cramps, yall still couldn't pull it off. So, I guess that was a weak district. Play some 5a teams. Have more offensive firepower than just 2 people, and for goodness sake, get a defense!!!! geesh! Overall good game. Much props to that QB and the Tall reciever for the TD catch. They are barbarians! I hope yall come out and support my jags VS. Lamarque. Good day, people.[/quote']

you want to talk about the refs!

I COULD HAVE SWORN THAT BH'S #64 HAD ABOUT 5 KIDS HANGING ON HIM ALL NIGHT LIKE THEY WERE SCARED! THAT DIDNT GET CALLED!!!

AND THE LAST DRIVE WHERE #12 WAS MAULLED!!!

GET A GRIP SOULJA jr.

What about the TD run that was called back? What the hell, BH was holding all night. That blind ref never looked onthe backside of the play. you know, when yall was doing that QB sweep. What about the facmask on #23 that the ref mysteriously didn't see? I find it amazing. Honestly, I dont' know why yall didn't keep going with the no huddle quick snap. that was working.

What about the TD run that was called back? What the heck' date=' BH was holding all night. That blind ref never looked onthe backside of the play. you know, when yall was doing that QB sweep. What about the facmask on #23 that the ref mysteriously didn't see? I find it amazing. Honestly, I dont' know why yall didn't keep going with the no huddle quick snap. that was working.[/quote']

Congrats to your team soulja, just dont be a sore looser.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder