Lamar QB's share load at first practice

I was at the practice tonight. It's going to be a battle for that #1 QB position. All three looked good. Jeremy had a little more zip on the ball than the other two and was much quicker and faster in running the zone read. Jeremy also was the only player who stayed after practice for voluntary workouts.

I predict he will be the man by the 3rd game of the season.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1031754" timestamp="1312528456"]
I was at the practice tonight. It's going to be a battle for that #1 QB position. All three looked good. Jeremy had a little more zip on the ball than the other two and was much quicker and faster in running the zone read. Jeremy also was the only player who stayed after practice for voluntary workouts.

I predict he will be the man by the 3rd game of the season.
[/quote]

Youre a JJ homer though so I would have expected nothing less of your assessment, except that I figured you'd have said by the start of the season he would be #1....

[quote name="kingkat99" post="1031866" timestamp="1312565269"]
Only you would know what they said at practice so I guess we'll have to take your word for it.... ::)  Its ok to be a homer just dont expect your opinion to mean much thats all.
[/quote]
Kind of like we don't care what kind of an opinion a Kat fan has.  :o

[quote name="Texantagonise" post="1032074" timestamp="1312659665"]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=86324.msg1031866#msg1031866 date=1312565269]
Only you would know what they said at practice so I guess we'll have to take your word for it.... ::)  Its ok to be a homer just dont expect your opinion to mean much thats all.
[/quote]
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Texantagonise" post="1032074" timestamp="1312659665"]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=86324.msg1031866#msg1031866 date=1312565269]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I would hope you absolutely could careless what a kat fans opinion is.....AAW being a JJ/Silsbee homer is a fact, not an opinion.... ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder