Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Okay.. Here's my take.. Last week, the quick and elusive QB from GP gave the Hill fits in the first half it sounds like. To the tune of 22-0. This week, they play against a more polished, quicker, and more elusive QB who has more weapons than GP. But, the difference this week is if Central gets up 22-0, they will not lay down and die in the 2nd half like GP did last week. I don't think this will be a blowout, however. Central has been known this season to dominate for 1 half and then set the cruise control on offense. I still think they will win by 2 TD's though. More than that if they keep the intensity up all 4 quarters. I'd like to see them open a can for 4 quarters like they did against my Dogs earlier this season. They were mighty impressive that night!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty' date=' she doesn't know squat. Never played the game, so why would I feel threatened???

You Barbie dolls need to dig yourselves sometimes.....

Barbie's Hill: Internet champs of Chamber's Co.[/quote']

Who doesn't know squat? And why should we dig ourselves, are we talking about volleyball now???

You really don't think I was serious about the pancake comment, do you? I still think you lost your high school sweetheart to a hottie from BH. :wink:

Whats the furthest BH has been in the playoffs in the last 10 years? Is there a web-site that shows teams records over the years? Just asking

BH has been in the playoffs for 8 consecutive years. lonest run was in 99' when BH went three rounds. the other 7 I think BH went two rounds 6 of those times while losing in the first round once.

yall crazy! But I love it. I just know that I wanna see your fan support. The whole Beaumont will be deep in this one. Ozen' date=' West Brook, Nederland, PN-G, and P.A. memorial fans. Hope DP stadium has enough room! Safe trip to the stadium, BH![/quote']

Same here BMTSoulja1! Trust me, our side of the stands will be packed! :D

YOU MADE IT TO TWENTY

I HAVE TO SAY THIS WAS ENTERTAINING. BH GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS

CENTRAL GOOD LUCK TO YALL IN THE PLAY OFFS

FOR MY PREDICTION ON THE GAME I WILL HAVE TO PULL FOR CENTRAL.

SILSBEE CHEERING ON THE AREA SCHOOLS. GO CENTRAL

Goodluck to Silsbee!! Do I need to come over to the Silbee thread :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder