Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What formation do you guys line up in on offense and defense? Just curious. BTW' date=' I don't underestimate anyone that has made the postseason. I respect yall's 10-0 record. yall should respect our 389.2 yards per game, giving us 4th best in region III. :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote']

Galena Park was at 396.8 ypg., ranked 3rd just above Central. BH knew and respected that and will do the same for Central. Central WILL face a very good team Fri.

He has been on a roll all day. Talking about peoples mothers is rich.

Easy to do with a keyboard i guess............ Anyway, Enough weak district, we got speed, sendin BH home like in 1985 talk. This isnt the same team that played Kville last year and it isnt the team that lost back in the 80's or whenever it was someone talks about on here. Theres a whole different chemistry with some very key motivated players back from last year. Most of the BH bashers havnt even seen them play or get their info from OTHER BH doubters. Its well documented on here that BH went 10-0 but played a week district schedule (even though CE King and GP both were ranked in the top 5 in total offense in the area until last week) and will be sent home in a blowout. Think what you want to. BH will be there to ready to play.

:o

North Shore is in a weak district 10-0 :?

Lufkin is in a weak district 10-0 :?

S.L.C. is in a weak district 10-0 :?

Texas High is in a weak district 10-0 :?

Euless is in a weak district 10-0 :?

Cedar Hill is in a weak district 10-0 :?

Katy is in a weak district 10-0 :?

Spring Westfield is in a weak district 10-0 :?

WOS is in a weak district 10-0 :?

Beaumont Central is in a TOUGH district 8-2 :shock:

WO-S 26

Dayton 9

Dayton went undefeated in that "TOUGH" district' date=' but lost to the champs of the "weak" one.

We might be in a "weak" district, but we're no pretenders.[/quote']

that was directed at the ya whos that think when you go undeafeted, you are in a weak district and your team isnt any good. everyone should know that the teams on the list are for real and most were not challenged in the season.

Ok, I've been reading the posts trying to catch up on the "talk" going on. I'm female, so maybe I don't get it, but what's the deal with 2A - 3A and 4A talk?????

I don't believe a school district is classified according to the size of the boys (or girls)......... I believe it's according to the number of students enrolled.

So what's the deal with BMC being a "real" 4A team and BH barely (or weakly being) a 4A team???? (I think the original post was on page 10).

Well, if that's the case, BH plays with 5A heart and effort!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!

Ok Well I have a Problem with people That keep calling Barbers Hill Weak i have to agree with Swart We got Practice while Beamont doesnt so while we are getting better there sitting on the CANS and Watching TV or Getting Drunk of the A$$ so yah we have the better chance than Central the only this diffrent from practice and a Game is the Jersey and our attitudes BH Playes there hearts out and thats that so if Central has more shit to talk let them we will talk shit on the field with our PADS and SPEED AND POWER SO BE READY BH WINS

BH-35

BMC-21

WE CAN WE WILL WE ARE BARBERS HILL

GO EAGLES

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder