Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious' date=' how may times has Central played on turf this year? Does Central have a Turf field?

BH has played 3 games this year on turf which is nice because most years the first time BH played on turf was in the playoffs.[/quote']We played on turf one time this year....Vs. Baytown Lee. We rolled up 500+ yards of offense on them.

Boy' date=' they are a little anal arn't they???? :D:D:D I would not form takle him, but a good blind spear....... :D:D

Seriously, throw the freaking football downfield.......look at how many passing yards Houston Sterling had against Central and they stink...... :!:[/quote']

We didn't adjust to what they were doing. Again, outcoached. BTW, Sterling is the district champs in that district.

lol...I hear you 85. Those guys from BH will bring it, I'm sure. I haven't seen any of their games, but they are undefeated for a reason. A play or two, the shoe could be onthe other foot. they could be 7-3 and we could be undefeated. Which proves that you have to come to play every week. we will have to play like there is no tomorrow to put BH away. They won't just lie down and die.

Thanks man' date=' I had to come on here, because I heard the BH guys were talking the noise on here. I gotta let them know beforehand what they are up against in this central team. Friday isnt' getting here fast enough.[/quote']

BMT look around the only ones talking noise are not BH fans!!! BH knows Central is going to be tough. I just think Central folks think BH is going to be soft. I can't wait till Friday myself!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder